GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,814,510 views
Possibly going to be an announcement in 5 minutes on the EU blog.

Take it with a large pinch of Sodium Chloride.

Edit: maybe the German blog first.
 
I don´t know why but the game has lost its hype and mystery after the Nov 2nd delay...

The game has lost its hype because after the long wait the leaked game footage shows its basically more of the same with a few updates.
 
Here is the german PS blog, as it's the german facebook account this message was posted, I'd assume that they'll announce it here first
http://blog.de.playstation.com/

Getting my hopes up for a late November Release =D
 
I just thought of something. November 2nd was also supposed to be the final release date. Not to be a pessimist, just saying.. don't trust these guys too much because they're like women who cheat.. they've done it before, there's a chance they might do it again. I'm not going to mention that word. But don't get too excited.
 
GT
could this be real? I certainly hope so; about time!

It's the official german facebook account, chances are very very high this time :)
 
3 minutes to what? I don't look in here much.
 
Woot!? 3 minutes. Then:

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
 
Blasphemy!! Surely you drink VB 👍

My god lad are you insane! :scared: You've picked probably the two worst beers in the entire world. VB gets sold well, but I've never ever seen Fosters sold in Australia.... ever....... Except for Light Ice but that tastes like arse as well.
 
I just thought of something. November 2nd was also supposed to be the final release date. Not to be a pessimist, just saying.. don't trust these guys too much because they're like women who cheat.. they've done it before, there's a chance they might do it again. I'm not going to mention that word. But don't get too excited.

Game is finished. No more delays.
 
F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! F5! (The US Playstation Blog)

*So Excited *
 
Didn't I tell you guys 1 hour to go a few pages back :P
 
My god lad are you insane! :scared: You've picked probably the two worst beers in the entire world. VB gets sold well, but I've never ever seen Fosters sold in Australia.... ever....... Except for Light Ice but that tastes like arse as well.

Amstel!!! Hertog-Jan!!! DUTCH BEER rules:tup:

OT; You guys are ******** your pants, aren't you?
 
Coincides with me having a dump, how appropriate

iPhone BTW.
 
Back