- 128

- Canada
- GTmotorsports91
And mod closes the thread for ever
Just 1 minute before Playstation Blog, Germany Edition, will announce GT5 release date!
I know what you meanWhat's the lecture about?
graphics - track from Prologue are fine, some new tracks are...ehm.. "strange" Tsukuba for example), but Monza (in rain!!) is totally awesome!
loadingtimes - from begining about 1-2 minuts for race, after installation its better
photomode is fine, like real photograpfing - zoom, size of image, you can export image in jpeg or 3D (for 3D TVs only), place car where you want,...
But still no "wau effect" :// I expected something more... for now its about 80% score
btw my videos you can find here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225&page=61#post4121870 (from page 61 below)
(sorry for my English, but my active English is pretty poor :-D)
Lol I mean I'm in uni repeatedly refreshing my iPhone anyway it's time! Fingers crossed