GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,207 views
I counted 10 Premium GT-Rs. Seriously.

10 out of 200 premiums are GT-Rs? lol. What about the Evo's and WRX's? Probably another 20? I wish the '73 BMW 2002 was premium...
 
http://assets.vg247.com/current//2010/11/GranTurismo5_CarList_EN.xlsx

Here you go for the complete list, I already see some whining coming concerning a certain 1001bhp car. :D
Oh my god.....

no Aston martin DBS?

no Bentley continental GT?

no MB SL amg blackseries?

no gallardo balboni ed.?

no RS4 (newest model?

no RS5?

no ferrari 599 GTO?

Where are all the '09-'10 cars?? only a few.... half of the cars are hondas, nissan and toyotas, good cars but half of them are expendable.. Moderated.... really disappointed, still gonna buy it obviously but competitiors just know what cars are really important to include for making a non-japanese customer happy...


PS. veyron standard?? it's not even a premium car??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
McLaren MP4-12C is a premium! Is the tracks page legit? Or I am in the denial that Apricot Hill and Spa didn't make the game?
 
136 Nissans :D

yey! and my 1993 honda civic SiR.

The skylines are there, yes! ... all of them ... perfect ( no sarcasm here ).

No infineon though, can't have everything ... i guess.
 
no new york track ? that was my fave

looks like a rehash of GT4 car list - wish there were more cars built after 2005!

Oh well - at least its coming and thats better than nothingness.
 
Ford Escort Rally Car '98 👍

Didn't even know that many Mazda MX-5s existed.
 
Veyron might be standard, but so is the Ferrari F40.... wasn't the Ferrari F40 in Prologue (cockpit view and all) and looked pretty premium to me.....?
 
No Siena, Capri and Assisi???????? No Midfield???? This game sucks. I'll buy ut in CE but at this point i prefer GTR2 for life,and yes, forza 3 is better than gt5 if this will not support analog clutch.
 
Looks official that weather and daytime changes are for specific tracks / events only. :(
 
Looking forward to seing what NEW cars and tracks they'll have for DLC :rolleyes:
 
LOL So many people correcting others because te cars in prologue were premium and they will be like that in GT%. Guess what you were wrong.

PS does GT5 come with a maid so that I can have her make tea for me while I play GT5?
 
that's because standards are beyond premiums and premiums are beyond the former premiums which are now the standards but better than the aforementioned premiums....eh....yes :)
 
Cars I would have liked:

Ferrari 599xx
Ferrari Fxx
Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Murciélago R GT
 
Alright I'm back on the collector's edition wagon again


Mainly because this Amazon credit can bring it down to $60


sorry AC:B
 
Anyone know what the Nürburgring typeV might be like? I have not heard of this one before.
 
Alright I'm back on the collector's edition wagon again


Mainly because this Amazon credit can bring it down to $60


sorry AC:B

They dont have release day shipping available for it though, and guess what the day after release day is?
 
Bit disappointed in the cars list, no new M3 no new vw golf lots of 10yr old models and also quite a few duplicated std and premium ones. Heres to hope for DLC glad it's coming but car wise its outdated already.
 
No Siena, Capri and Assisi???????? No Midfield???? This game sucks. I'll buy ut in CE but at this point i prefer GTR2 for life,and yes, forza 3 is better than gt5 if this will not support analog clutch.

No need to buy it then and save a lot of money ... yey!
 
I am a teacher in the US. So I have the 24th, 25th and 26th off for Thanksgiving break!!!
 
F40 standard, no El Capitan... weird. Also weird, that there isn't a single F1 car from RedBull, althoug the partnership. Whose fault is this? Ferrari (you can use our F1 cars, but no other ones!) or FIA (special regulations for Ferrari, the other ones can't publish their cars in other games than F1 2010 by CM)?
 
Back