GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,085 views
Veyron standard? No FXX?

That's a lot of standard cars indeed.

Well I know most of the time I'll be driving premium ones.

Just hope GT6 will have 100% premium + Porsche.
 
Okay standard and premium I have 46 GT-Rs.
That's over 1 out of every 25 cars.
So do you think Kaz has a GT-R at home?
 
Yeah this looks like a standard car to me.
WZFEr.png
 
yey! and my 1993 honda civic SiR.

The skylines are there, yes! ... all of them ... perfect ( no sarcasm here ).

No infineon though, can't have everything ... i guess.


My civic too!!! its good to know im not the only with that!!👍
 
Really Im not surprised about there being 10 Premium GTR's. PD helped develop the car, I mean forza didnt even have one GTR in it at launch because of this. Anyways the standard f40 is REALLY surprising, couldnt they just port the one from Prologue? Doesnt make much sense.

But on the other hand I am freaking out about the Civic Type R '08, ever since I saw the BMI special on this car I have been praying to the car gods for it to come ot the USA. Since its not, I can at least drive it in the best racing game ever!
 
driving bumper cam feels weird to me because of GT5P's cockpit cam. I'm so jaded now. Stupid standard cars. And yay a billion Miatas, I own one :D
 
1031 Cars and still not enough for most folks ... yey! :)
 
Okay standard and premium I have 46 GT-Rs.
That's over 1 out of every 25 cars.
So do you think Kaz has a GT-R at home?
From what I read he has the GT-R 2 Ford GTs and a S2000
 
Anyone count out how many premium cars there are? And how can a car be standard and premium, major confusion there..?

I actually don't care much about standard or premium issue as I race in bumper view, so it doesn't affect me when I race. The only time visuals would stand out is in replays or photo mode. So I'm fine with seeing the F40 and a few other exotics as standard.
 
f40 standard, no el capitan... Weird. Also weird, that there isn't a single f1 car from redbull, althoug the partnership. Whose fault is this? Ferrari (you can use our f1 cars, but no other ones!) or fia (special regulations for ferrari, the other ones can't publish their cars in other games than f1 2010 by cm)?


dlc????
 
The F40 is premium, must be an error in that list. Check the quality of the car in the leaked ferrari video.

I'm very happy with the news, the only 2 negative points i have is no Spa and no Lotus Exige or 211. Too many standard Elise cars imo.
 
Wow, nearly 1000 people veiwing this thread, and a lot of posts every few seconds. There's two weeks to go yet. I guess I am starting to get excited myself, all though I'm not letting my hopes get up too much yet.
 
soooo..

premium = perfect

standard = not perfect, some are close to being premium, some even might have cockpit view?
 
Woohoo!

just spotted this:

SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00

24258895_9e73d9f96d.jpg


I'm happy now :)
 
just happy with the Dodge Viper Coupe 06 and Acr 08 are both premium Yesssssss
 
1031 Cars and still not enough for most folks ... yey! :)

That number is enough for everyone, I think it's some of the odd choices they made, like an excessive amount of 1 type of car, and then none of another type. It's not as balanced as some expected, thats all.
 
Kazunori once said in an Interview that "everything will come as a surprise".
...
Nonetheless it will be out in the next 2-4 weeks definately.


I bet, $1,000,000 you are wrong!

Hey eastley ! Where is my money ?
 
F-40 being a standard is odd as it is in GT5P and has a cockpit view.
 
220 premium cars.

810 standard cars.

read this guys.

Along with confirming the November 24th date, Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital Inc. had this to say:


Gran Turismo 5 is an ambitious project, with challenges and complexities which have made it our version of the Apollo Space Program! When we created the original Gran Turismo back in 1997, we wanted to set a completely new precedent for the racing genre. With the technological leap onto PlayStation 3, our objective with Gran Turismo 5 was to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans. Satisfying the loyal Gran Turismo followers is at the heart of all of our efforts, which is why it was such a difficult decision to delay the release of the game, and one which we did not take lightly. I can only apologize to everyone for making you wait so long, and I hope that when you try out the wealth of driving experiences available in Gran Turismo 5, you will not be disappointed.
 
Last edited:
I want those Matchbox cars in the video!

PD is demanding I don't spend time with my family on Thanksgiving.
 
So we all are pretty positive that there will be far more tracks and cars to come as DLC.👍 Reasons? Maybe they haven't finished remodeling tracks/cars. Maybe it all couldn't fit on one BR disc? Hmm.
 
Lol @ the people that keep whining about what they don't have instead of being happy what they DO have.
 
Ugh, Amazon will not let me change the shipping address and I will not be at the current shipping address that entire week...
 
Back