GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,817 views
i just have a question the suzuka with weather there are shown picture of is it evening but there are no time changhing in the official track list
 
Still no Morris 1000, Austin 7, Citroen DS, Bugatti Type 57, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Dino, Maserati Bora, Maserati Merak, Renault Espace, Fiat X1/9, Lancia Monte Carlo, Reliant Robin, Trabant, Toyota Land Cruiser, Lada Riva, Marcos Mantula, Jaguar Xj12, Ford Capri, Ford Fiesta, Alpine GTA, Citroen AMI 8, Citroen BX, SAAB 96, Opel Manta GTE, I could carry on all day but i really cant be bothered, it really baffles me why we have all these Nissan Skylines and Honda s2000's and Mazda MX5's and non of the cars i listed above, Sorry if some of the already listed cars are actually in the game

I thought it might be time for PD to step out of the Japanese car limelight and add in some proper classics.
 
I think Bugatti did not let them crawl around the interior for a day. No interior, no premium car.

I tend to think that the exterior will be pretty similar to a Premium car.
They could get pictures from other than Bugatti, from private persons for example, thats why its a good idea if PD would use 3rd party modelling team. Private people make exelent cars without all the resources PD has, for example in rFactor.
 
what happened to all the GT4 Tracks? Monaco (Cote D'azur) Amalfi, Midflied, El Capitan, Infenion, New York, Seoul, Seattle, Paris etc etc...

Chris
 
No Reliant Robin

vlcsnap-00008.jpg
 
Still no Morris 1000, Austin 7, Citroen DS, Bugatti Type 57, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Dino, Maserati Bora, Maserati Merak, Renault Espace, Fiat X1/9, Lancia Monte Carlo, Reliant Robin, Trabant, Toyota Land Cruiser, Lada Riva, Marcos Mantula, Jaguar Xj12, Ford Capri, Ford Fiesta, Alpine GTA, Citroen AMI 8, Citroen BX, SAAB 96, Opel Manta GTE, I could carry on all day but i really cant be bothered, it really baffles me why we have all these Nissan Skylines and Honda s2000's and Mazda MX5's and non of the cars i listed above, Sorry if some of the already listed cars are actually in the game

Lotus 49 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Damit ! There goes my hopes for a surprise with some special cars...
 
what happened to all the GT4 Tracks? Monaco (Cote D'azur) Amalfi, Midflied, El Capitan, Infenion, etc etc...

Chris

Wait... Monaco has already been confirmed!!!!!!!! iTS IN!!! THE TRACK LIST HAS LOTS OF GAPING HOLES!!!!!
 
what happened to all the GT4 Tracks? Monaco (Cote D'azur) Amalfi, Midflied, El Capitan, Infenion, etc etc...

Chris

Côte d’Azur is in. The rest... dunno.
 
premium
Mazda 787B Race car '91 :drool:

Let's hope that some DLC (cars and tracks) are free.

the car list shows that if it weren't the damn 3D Tv sales, gt5 would have been out in 2008
 
I can't open up a new thread, because i've posted less than a 100 posts, but

i would just like to say a big thank you to jordan for puting in so much effort over the last few years to make this a great site to visit. i know, especially over the last couple of months, especially the last week its been hectic on here, and people have been reaching their wits end, but most people really do appriciate the work you have put in. Also a big heads up to Amar, for being supplying us with riddles over the past couple of years, Famine, and Venari for supplying their time as well on the forums, but visiting those events as well!
 
The Ford Capri is an epic Ford car really, to bad they didnt want to include it ingame. Telling you brothers, we have been fooled all the way, or we had to big expertations, since we compared PD with other developers, like Turn 10.

I second that notion, In Britain I would say the Ford Capri is nearly as iconic as a Samba Bus so whys it not in i cant get my head around it :(, And to think people flame what I say for pointing out flaws lol
 
They included Nascar cars but deleted Infineon Stock Car tracks... Great PD :yuck:
 
Cote d'Azur is there o_o.
The only track I can't see there is Piazza del Campo, which is strange.
We'll see.
 
Is it me or did the Supra RZ mkIV and DC2 integra really got shafted to the point of tactical facepalm
A racing game without supra mkiv isnt worth buying, you dont understand what a epic car the supra is. Supra at Texas mile did 239 mph, and still it isnt a company made supercar.

People that dont understand the street tuning scene, will never understand why we dont care so much about zondas, veyrons, and those cars.
 
Still no Morris 1000, Austin 7, Citroen DS, Bugatti Type 57, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Dino, Maserati Bora, Maserati Merak, Renault Espace, Fiat X1/9, Lancia Monte Carlo, Reliant Robin, Trabant, Toyota Land Cruiser, Lada Riva, Marcos Mantula, Jaguar Xj12, Ford Capri, Ford Fiesta, Alpine GTA, Citroen AMI 8, Citroen BX, SAAB 96, Opel Manta GTE, I could carry on all day but i really cant be bothered, it really baffles me why we have all these Nissan Skylines and Honda s2000's and Mazda MX5's and non of the cars i listed above, Sorry if some of the already listed cars are actually in the game

And it's not a matter of supercars as many are saying... Yes I'd like a few more unique classic and super cars like the GTO's

But iconic small cars as well. Many of us started with those.
Renault 4, Fiat 127, Toyota Corolla (70's) Datsun 1200, Citroen AX GT and GTI, VW Polo G40, Corrado G60 VR6....
 
I don't know. I still believe that PD and Sony are hiding some cars and tracks from us.

I could be completely wrong on that, but for some reason my mind tells me to believe. :lol:
 
Lotus 49 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Damit ! There goes my hopes for a surprise with some special cars...

Lol unless Nissan and Lotus do a merger i cant see any classics like that haha, Hmm that brings up a point who are there no Protons in the game ? I mean they arent very appealing but still its something different, Proton Savvy, Proton Satria NEO etc
 
The Ford Capri is an epic Ford car really, to bad they didnt want to include it ingame. Telling you brothers, we have been fooled all the way, or we had to big expertations, since we compared PD with other developers, like Turn 10.

I'm going to put the fanboy in me aside and look at this from an open perspective.

If you look at forza and gran turismo they have different pro's and cons.

in forza you had a nice paint scheme and all cars were premium (literally) but there was only 400 You could swap motors and do other things. As disappointed as I am that some of my cars wont look as nice or be modded the same in GT5, the list is still there.

The graphics and the physics are far superior to that of forza, how people use to complain about the tire screech in the GT series, have you listened to forza? sounds like someone strangling a rooster, and it happens even if you ever so slightly turn the car. Don't get me wrong. both are good games, both have their pro's and con's, but my personal feeling is as a simulator and what you get with 60 dollars, I'd have to say premiums and standards with real weather syncing/snow ruts/even air density? all that with 1000 cars, premium or not, wins in my book, but that's just me, we're all entitled to what game we think is better, but even tho GT5 does feel unfinished, there's just too much there to even start, and it's apparent why we got a bad end of the stick.

I figure it like this, if we lost the weather, and we lost about 300 of the cars, the data for the cars/weather could of ended up giving us about 600 premium
cars, I'm not sure I'd be willing to sacrifice the weather for that.

But either way, I just feel albeit it has a very incomplete feel to it, GT5 gives you a much better experience overall.
 
I thought it might be time for PD to step out of the Japanese car limelight and add in some proper classics.
absolutely, it's a shame....
 
:tdown:I don't know if you guys realized but there are like no only a few race mod cars there
 
I think some people had their expectations set a little too high with this game.
 
In the video of the special stage area of the game, we can see that there is a special event in top gear track... and it can't be DLC, so I'm sure this isn't the final list...
 
Back