GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,422 views
I am wondering if they ran into the Blu-ray GB limit....?
 
Why didnt they include Supra mkiv or the Supra TRD 3000gt as premium then?

Because they were to busy modelling the cockpits of Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
 
I told you guys.
I'm laughing at people who accused me of trolling.

I don't think anyone on here regrets accusing anyone of trolling and speculating until Sony announced in officially. We stand by our comments.
 
Awesome, if you don't like it, go play a game made in EU. As long as this company is run from Japan, there will be a lot of Japanese content. Get over it.

👍, now that's put plain and simple.
 
If there is Karting then what tracks are they going to run on? Most of the announced tracks won't be suitable - unless Karting uses generated tracks.
 
I'm a little sad that the BMW 850CSi didn't made it into the game. But that's it.
All in all the car list looks decent.
 
[UK] ANDYW;4110179
If Amar is saying 24, the only realistic date is November 24th!!!

There isnt any delivery possibilities if it were December 24th, which large online retailers would crucify Sony for, if that happened.

Just two weeks tomorrow!!! suits me fine :)

I can resist watching stolen Youtube'd videos for just 15 days.

..

There's no way Sony would announce GT5 15 days before it goes on sale. They need much more time to advertise, ship, and promote it before launch. 24 probably refers to the time before they announce the release date in NYC.

I can feel smug now... :)

But in honesty, I thought Sam48 was probably right at the time, after thinking about it.

But 24th it is! 👍
 
Amazon.de just updated their product page !

24th
 
Don't forget that we do not get everything. because we gonna get(pay for) some DLC
Hockenheim or SPA maybe???
 
Alright Gran-Turismo pretty impressive car list but I better see one
hell of a download content pack
*cough Lambourgini Diablo SV PLease!!!
AND THE FERRARI F-50

👍👍👍

+512TR please.Really beautiful car.
 
why they did not include Seattle????

It is the same list over and over, how many models are in that list before 2005?

It unbeliveable that Veyron is standar.

Don`t get my wrong, I am more than pleased with thess huge lists, but we new some fresh air on the car list.

Because on proffesional once you go over the jump the car would be wrecked.
 
wow. 1 premium pagani.

Are you serious? Pagani only makes 1 car :lol:

That's it. Goodbye GTPlanet. You waited all this time for nothing. Poor you. I'll be enjoying the hell out of this game come the 24th and you can all stay mad :dopey:
 
I'm so happy, i wanna hug the entire World. I have 7days off work from release. *rickroll*
Big thanx to Jordan & Staff for keeping us always updated. And thanks to Amar, too. Always enjoyed your "Wind" phrases.
:drool:
 
I have had that page open for a good 45 minutes, it said F40 '94 Standard, I just refreshed it and it had changed to F40 '92 Premium. It must have been a mistake and they changed it. Here's hoping they have also made a mistake with the DC2 Integra being standard too!

As much as I love integras, I don't think it'll be made premium, which is sad. :nervous:
 
Because they were to busy modelling the cockpits of Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
Why did they make the supra 87 as premium then? And some other useless cars as premiums?
 
God, I have a gut feeling that Sony is gonna use DLC to milk us for every dollar we got. :nervous:
 
I am wondering if they ran into the Blu-ray GB limit....?

I've been thinking that as the possible real reason for the delay. If true it would be pathetic management.
 
I think that Bugatti didn't let them do full damage and everything.

I strongly believe the Veyron is PREMIUM since there are some mistakes in the list. Also i wont forgive Kaz for making 4 or 5 versions of the same car premium and not making the Veyron PREMIUM
 
Agreed. The sad thing is that I am sure they didn't reveal everything and people are complaining about what they don't know 100%. I am sure there is lots we haven't seen. Options, cars and tracks. Wait til the 24th, play for a few weeks to get to the unlockables and then comeback and post. 5 times out of 10, something that was wanted might be in the game. So hats off to you PD/Sony for giving us what you have and for whats to been seen. Goes to show you can't satisfy everyone. Gt1-GT4 were great games. I am sure this one will raise the bar again for all racing games. Now that the announcement is out, I will hold on NFS til next year when the price drops, sorry EA but your on the back burner. Ahh yeah, GT baby!!!

No doubt man. I just remember playing GT4 wishing I could play with other members around my area. Now we get to have top notch graphics, weather track day, damage, customization, and things still to find out. I am so Excited to get the chance to play GT5. I know i will play this game for at least 5 years. :lol:
 
Im happy that nordshleife and 2CV are in.
 
I can relax and just look forward to the game now. Enjoyed the ride guys 👍 .....for the most part :P
 
Again:

What happend to the Siena Track ?

gran-turismo-5-karting-9-640x360.jpg
 
That is earlier than I was expecting, nice :D

So will all the people claiming they cancelled their orders stick to their guns now ;) :rolleyes:

Yes. I actually got 3 new pre orders last week and they are all canceled come tomorrow.
This whole week has been such a let down in terms of GT5.
 
Thanks GTP, I have alot of work to do today that I won't be getting done. Release date, track list, and car list all at one time. My head is about to explode. I think this has been the best week ever for GT5. We had the leaked footage, we now have a release date that I can't see being missed, track list, and car list. The only thing that wasn't perfect this week as far as GT5 to me, is that my PS3 YLOD'd again this week, so I think I will have to fix it again to get my GT5P data back, and break down and get a PS3 slim. I don't want to give up my 60gb PS3, but I might have to now :nervous:. Oh yeah, I also got a tracking number for my Obutto cockpit, and it will be here one week before GT5. It has been a good last few days for me as far as gaming is concerned.

I think it is funny that Wikipedia has updated the release date before Gamestop and the OFFICIAL US Gran Turismo site.
 
Oh common seriously I dont want to cry but we got really 200 new cars... They did not even put the Golf 6 in...

S Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor ‘98

Where is the new SLK??

Where is the new M3??

Most of the best new cars in the world are missing...
 
Back