GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,091 views
I have no problems with the car list. It is about what I expected really. I am a bit dissapointed that some of my favorite GT4 tracks did not make it in. I was really looking forward to driving El-Capitan, Seattle and Infineon again.

On the other hand they have added some new tracks that look interesting not to mention the track editor. I think I will be content for some time just with the offline stuff and if the online is done right then I should be happy until GT6.

I am also disappointed with no Seattle track, but it was outdated even in GT3 and GT4. They tore down the Kingdome in 2000! :lol:
 
Right guys i need some help with the whole P and S thing. I personally think that basically GT PSP was made in the hope that all cars would be premium and that couldn't happen so they wanted all of your psp cars to be standard but before they came to that decision they had already released footage of enzos and SLRs so now if you have an enzo and want to see the interior you have to buy it in game. This is crap news for me if it comes true because i spent the past few months getting the whole thing completed in the hope that i would hit the ground running and be able to sell any standard cars e.g. pescarolo to get new cars in the game.

Also who else thinks the new levels system sucks
.
 
that is one seriously sorry looking track list, I can't believe they cut down on the tracks, what ever happened to the 70 or so different tracks?
 
Requesting a ban for another member is not acceptable. No more please.
Sorry 'bout that. :guilty:

Anyway, Im surprised to see that they haven't done any work to the Pontiacs. You would think they'd get the real Solstice or the G8GT in there, being it was Pontiac's last run? :indiff: What has PD's American team been doing?
 
As long as standard cars can have paint changes, I'm very happy indeed.

Silver 190e evo II here I come.
 
ok so please correct me if im wrong but under the VW Golf section of the car list it says that Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01 is premium but the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 is standerd. why cant they use the same interior for both cars?
 
Yes, so verry real that you going to drive your tuned 700 hp supra in stock rims, even though majority of those tuned streetcars has visual upgrades aswell.

Smell my finger...
 
I died a bit inside when I read the track list. So much hype and wishes, so many tracks missing. A disappointment. Car list was just as I expected, not that good. The hype is now pretty much gone for me, the release date is close though, so I'm happy with that.
 
ok so please correct me if im wrong but under the VW Golf section of the car list it says that Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01 is premium but the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 is standerd. why cant they use the same interior for both cars?

The interiors are different between those cars in real life, do research first.
 
dear polyphony digital!
Please hire another 140 employers for gt6!
This is unacceptable!
 
You're flamebaiting other forum users. I know from experience that it's a bad idea.



Ever heard of Sleepers?
Yes, im very familiar with the tuning scene in the US specially in Texas, there arent many sleeper supras with 700 hp since it is a expensice collectible car, and the ones who have em tuned, want the best out of them, both mechanicly and visually, i really recomend you watching tx2k supra nationals or similar, and then you will se what im talking about. And one more thing, sont answer me back please.
 
I honestly rather see all the previous tracks in their respective quality (GT4 quality el captian, GT3 quality Complex strings, Grindleward in GT2 quality) than to see nothing at all.

kaz why you do this?
 
Also I think PREMIUM AND STANDARD (PS) means this car were in GTPSP and can be transferred. (i.e. in GTPSP is standard, in GT5 it's premium)
 
that is one seriously sorry looking track list, I can't believe they cut down on the tracks, what ever happened to the 70 or so different tracks?

it was ALWAYS 20 tracks with 70 variations. that's it.
 
Yes, im very familiar with the tuning scene in the US specially in Texas, there arent many sleeper supras with 700 hp since it is a expensice collectible car, and the ones who have em tuned, want the best out of them, both mechanicly and visually, i really recomend you watching tx2k supra nationals or similar, and then you will se what im talking about. And one more thing, sont answer me back please.

Tuning scene in Texas < rest of the world. Not everyone do things like you Yankees do. I'm not interested of Supras with ridiculous power. I'm interested of cars that have overall balance, not about one trick ponies.
 
Yes, im very familiar with the tuning scene in the US specially in Texas, there arent many sleeper supras with 700 hp since it is a expensice collectible car, and the ones who have em tuned, want the best out of them, both mechanicly and visually, i really recomend you watching tx2k supra nationals or similar, and then you will se what im talking about. And one more thing, sont answer me back please.

I don't think a Supra counts under "sleeper car"
 
ok so please correct me if im wrong but under the VW Golf section of the car list it says that Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01 is premium but the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 is standerd. why cant they use the same interior for both cars?

I'm sure you know the R32 has a diff trim.. and different seats as well as other things than the Gti?
 
Back