GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,161 views
I'm quite sure that Sony's games usually get released on wednesday in the last few years here in Europe (Maybe UK is the only exception...). Hope they'll do the same with GT5 :D
Why would they change the date then? Just to screw with our minds?
 
Euh, 'cars smoke and spark'. That means both smoke and spark are verbs, and thus being correct.
 
It was just proven that its the SE version.

Yup, but let's not let that fact get in the way of the hundreds in this thread still clinging to irrational hope that the game will have 30 more tracks, and all premium cars and, and dynamic weather on all tracks.....
 
Head over to the images thread. Seems rdk's copy is a review one too.
 
Yup, but let's not let that fact get in the way of the hundreds in this thread still clinging to irrational hope that the game will have 30 more tracks, and all premium cars and, and dynamic weather on all tracks.....

p1010521.jpg
 
The swedish Playstation site has changed it to 26th as well. It's only 2 days, but still. Quite ironic it had to be delayed yet another time............. :grumpy:

Same in Denmark even though I did see it coming. 👎
 
Sorry guys mixed RDK with Tekken...
 
Should we stop asking for more contents from Tekken and try (patiently) to wait the 26 November?
 
@ Coiler

That's petty interesting.I did not know they had review copies.
 
Should we stop asking for more contents from Tekken and try (patiently) to wait the 26 November?

That.


it's like peaking into your x-mas present early.
I did try to avoid all vids:scared:, it's hard but till now i managed to only watch 3 of them (all race related and not showing menus)
 
That is epic, all that time RDK never had the full copy.
 
Can someone link RDK's thread as I can't see it anywhere.

That image looks like a shop though. The warning sign isn't in perspective with the rest of the image for starters.

In the unlikely event this is true, it Tekken's copy a "review copy" as well then? because this is a bit of a non-story seeing as he's provided most of the footage.
 
I don't know, but it could be the full game just without a day1 patch...
 
wat.

Does this mean that we might actually have half decent damage? xD
 
This seems like good news, I can't believe the whole review copy thing was right.
 
wat.

Does this mean that we might actually have half decent damage? xD

As I was saying before I never saw any mechanical damage.
 
You guys don't even have proof its a review copy... it might be a mode in GT that we cannot access yet. GT Academy me thinks.
 
So I've been out for a while. Can anyone tell me if there has been any confirmation on a few things? Mainly,

Is the new car dealership randomized or fixed?

Are the "Time Change tracks" the only tracks to be able to be driven at dawn, dusk, night or day? And if not, is it a fixed setting before a race as opposed to the variable time?

What is this news/rumor of the videos being shown so far being based off a review copy?

Can someone clarify as to the difference between the market production copy and a review copy?
 
If this isn't the full version then its definetely more than the demo we have seen so sony must be involved and in that case I wouldn't listen to any list or anything we have seen on these, I think sony didn't want us to see this and then get the game and go oh my god we can change rims on standard cars and such and there are more tracks then we thought. Yes
 
You guys don't even have proof its a review copy... it might be a mode in GT that we cannot access yet. GT Academy me thinks.

He also stated that he reached level 17 and the end credits appeared...
 
Why would they change the date then? Just to screw with our minds?

Hope no, they have been doing it for the last months (or should i say years?) :D

edit: The italian psblog continues to say 24th november for PAL area...
 
Back