GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give my liver for a premium EB110 SS. I really hope that the Veyron isn't the only Bugatti. I want the classics!

Than you'd probably go for 57C Atlantique instead of the 100X less legendary quad-turbo tincan.

Atlantique is automotive history par exelance. EB110SS is just another 80's extravaganza appropriate for bar-facting.

:)

Than you'd probably go for 57C Atlantique instead of the 100X less legendary quad-turbo tincan.

Atlantique is automotive history par exelance. EB110SS is just another 80's extravaganza appropriate for bar-facting.

:)

Indeed I would. Can you imagine this in premium quality?

1936%20Bugatti%20Type%2057SC%20Atlantic%20573747.jpg
:dopey:

Indeed I would. Can you imagine this in premium quality?
:dopey:

What I can't imagine is how on earth do you give somebody 20 million $ car and tell him "Please, can you refurbish it so that it looks like new" - and leave it in the workshop.

My God, it is beautiful.

For the sake of future:

bugatti-type-57sc-atlantic.gif

What I can't imagine is how on earth do you give somebody 20 million $ car and tell him "Please, can you refurbish it so that it looks like new" - and leave it in the workshop.

My God, it is beautiful.

Beats me, but I do hope they have Ralph Lauren's entire collection. :drool:

Has anyone else noticed that the Gallardo is only available in three colors in the demos? What gives?

It won't bother me much though. It's a stupid e-Gear version . . . =(

Has anyone else noticed that the Gallardo is only available in three colors in the demos? What gives?

It won't bother me much though. It's a stupid e-Gear version . . . =(

Hmm, maybe it's because that Gallardo only comes in three colours when buying in real life (assuming PD take notice of what colours you can buy these cars in), im not sure

The difference is indeed big between the premiums and standards, but how I look at it, is that the premiums are better than the standards. Not like the standards are worse than premiums. It reminds me of the Simpsons Movie: "ten thousand tough guys, and ten thousand soft guys to make the though guys look tougher."

Hmm, maybe it's because that Gallardo only comes in three colours when buying in real life (assuming PD take notice of what colours you can buy these cars in), im not sure

Hardly. Here are the real-life colors:
Screenshot2010-09-15at103949AM.png

In the demos, it's available only in Nero Noctis, Bianco Monocerous, and I believe Giallo Halys.

i know i just realised what i said:P, i did see one once though. Must have been a custom paint job, the lambo factory had one a while ago.

I know, I know. X1 and anything else anyone might have seen in the TGS trailers will be added as soon as we get an actual clear video and can see everything.

What is this car?

Untitled-2.jpg

At first I thought it was a VW Type 181 but then realised it doesnt have a split windows.

The_Paladin
Kübelwagen , WWII germany jeep like vehicle.

I hope we have other jeeps from that era like the Willy's. I really want some modern SUV / 4x4's.

Do we know who makes the X1 yet?

I think it would come under the manufacturer, Red Bull Racing. Or maybe as a concept by GT.

Robin.

Do we know who makes the X1 yet?

Assuming you are reffering to the one in the TGS Trailer, that would be Red Bull Racing. Its the infamous fictional car that Red Bull and PD were working on an that everyone kept automatically assuming was an F1 car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back