GT5 Master Car List

The Master Car List has been updated with all the DLC cars.
Although, I didn't had the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100 since it seems to be the exact same kart as the one we had since day One.
But, if you feel that I should add it anyway, just say so.
And like always, tell me if something is wrong so I can correct it ;)

The Master Car List has been updated with all the DLC cars.
Although, I didn't had the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100 since it seems to be the exact same kart as the one we had since day One.
But, if you feel that I should add it anyway, just say so.
And like always, tell me if something is wrong so I can correct it ;)

If it's the exact same kart as always, why are we having to download it?

Good call on the R35 by the way. I'm glad I was wrong! The Schulze GTR is a real treat to drive on the Nurb by the way, I highly suggest you try it without modifications

So I checked since the new Karts are available on Arcade Mode and it's definitely a new Kart. It has a front light while the first one doesn't.
So that's one new car to the list ;)

Also, if someone is courageaous enough to count the number of cars to see if I got the maths right, that would be welcome cause I'm losing my head doing that^^

wow i knew about the stealth cars from the start but never really looked at the Mazda 787B until right now.... I want it soooo bad. I have about 20,000,000 credits right now and would give it all for it... smh I would of traded anyone for it if it were possible. Is there any way I could get this car still??

Mylo-Type-R
wow i knew about the stealth cars from the start but never really looked at the Mazda 787B until right now.... I want it soooo bad. I have about 20,000,000 credits right now and would give it all for it... smh I would of traded anyone for it if it were possible. Is there any way I could get this car still??

Purchase a Signature Edition.

Thanks again cheese.
It's weird about the NASCAR cars as I tested just after posting the pics and it worked just fine.
But this issue happened before. I guess the GT website doesn't like hotlinking.
I'll change them later 👍

EDIT : All the new NASCAR have a working pic now 👍

Last edited:
I added the Nissan GT-R Kyosho which will be added to the game starting monday :)
Yeah I know, another GT-R... :P

Last edited:
Hmmm... you may be right.
I guess I'll wait for it to become available today and if it has the same name, I'll delete it 👍

EDIT: I just got the car myself and you were right. It's the same car as the GT-R Spec V GT Academy Special.
I removed it from the list. 👍

Last edited:
Fido, first great work maintaining the carlist and keeping it all up to date 👍. Just an idea, but prehaps you could add of the the SEMA and Pebble Beach winners not in GT5 to the GT6 Master Car List as they have all been said to be in the 'next installment' of GT, and even if they are added to GT5 as DLC, they can be quickly moved back!! :)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I changed the pic for the Opera 350Z ;)
@ finnracer : I think you are right so I put the 2010 & 2011 winners to the GT6 Car List 👍

A small mistake in the list:

Camaro Z28 [RM] '69 (image) Standard

This is ofcourse a premium car, which maked the total of standard cars to 811, premium to 267

Woops! My bad. Thanks for noticing, it's corrected.

By the way, I just added the Scion FR-S and Toyota GT-86 following today Concept Videos.
I classified them as pending inclusion, just like the FT-86 II Concept ;)

Woops! My bad. Thanks for noticing, it's corrected.

By the way, I just added the Scion FR-S and Toyota GT-86 following today Concept Videos.
I classified them as pending inclusion, just like the FT-86 II Concept ;)

While this is sort of an anal detail, the GT-86 refers to the "Identical in all but the name" European version of the 86. The 86 being the Japanese version that's shown in the video.

*Bows out and scurries away*

430 Scuderia '07 (image) Premium [NEW]
Murciélago LP640 '09 Chrome Line Edition (image) Premium
Links are down

Last edited:
Back