GT5 Master Car List

I thought you didn't count the pending cars towards the premium total. I count a total of 288 premium, 1 of which is pending. That's where I get 287 from. You currently have a total of 1135 cars, but 286 (premium) + 848 (standard) = 1134.

Kudos for making the list and all the work keeping it updated.

Please help with clarification to some of the cars listed vs. cars found in GT5 (I checked both this list and the one on gran-turismo.com):

The Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88:
The list claims this car is to be found in both Premium and Standard form. I am wondering if there really is a Standard one in the game?
Note. In an earlier revision of the official list they listed that the SUpra 2.5 GT Twin Turbo '90 was present in both P and S. It's now listed there as only being present in S form (which I have).

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) ’02 named wrong on the list?
On the list it says S NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) ’02 but in the game it seems the name is actually S NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) ’02 and the "concept by GRANTURISMO" is then found in the description. Is it just the list/game that is slightly different or is there supposed to be two different cars in which case one is missing on the list(I have the NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) ’02 so I know that one is in the game)?

To my knowledge my garage is missing the following cars:

S Gillet Vertigo Race Car ’04
S Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
S Spoon S2000 Race Car ’00
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91’00
The 6 six Stealth cars (I should have bought the big package :ouch:)
The Chevrolet Camaro SS “Edge Special” (US only promo gift afaik)*
The GT-R from the first GT Academy
The five 2012 GT Academy that are yet to be distributed.

With possibly two more to be added depending on what's right or wrong regarding the lists. Any idea on the odds of ever finding the four Standard cars in the used car dealership?

*The picture linked to this car is missing.

Last edited:
I thought you didn't count the pending cars towards the premium total. I count a total of 288 premium, 1 of which is pending. That's where I get 287 from. You currently have a total of 1135 cars, but 286 (premium) + 848 (standard) = 1134.
In my looking for cars, I found that the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car shows up as both Premium and Standard. It shows up as two different cars of the exact same name. If you buy a new one or have it from the DL3 package, and come across it as a used car, it doesn't give an indicator that you already own it.

Wild Cobra Z28
In my looking for cars, I found that the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car shows up as both Premium and Standard. It shows up as two different cars of the exact same name. If you buy a new one or have it from the DL3 package, and come across it as a used car, it doesn't give an indicator that you already own it.

The DLC is the Premium model, and the UCD Standard model is a seperate car all together. Same name, 2 cars.

Kudos for making the list and all the work keeping it updated.

Please help with clarification to some of the cars listed vs. cars found in GT5 (I checked both this list and the one on gran-turismo.com):

The Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88:
The list claims this car is to be found in both Premium and Standard form. I am wondering if there really is a Standard one in the game?
Note. In an earlier revision of the official list they listed that the SUpra 2.5 GT Twin Turbo '90 was present in both P and S. It's now listed there as only being present in S form (which I have).

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) ’02 named wrong on the list?
On the list it says S NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) ’02 but in the game it seems the name is actually S NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) ’02 and the "concept by GRANTURISMO" is then found in the description. Is it just the list/game that is slightly different or is there supposed to be two different cars in which case one is missing on the list(I have the NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) ’02 so I know that one is in the game)?

About the Supra : the only way to get the standard version is by importing your GTPSP garage into GT5. You can't find it in the UCD.

About the Nismo Fairlady Z : there is only one car and I added the "Concept by GT" because at the time, I used the GT4 car list to create this one. I just forgot to correct this one after the game was released.

This list is so huge that it's hard to get everything right. But I'm trying.
Thanks for the kind words and I'll change the picture of the Edge Camaro right away ;)

About the Supra : the only way to get the standard version is by importing your GTPSP garage into GT5. You can't find it in the UCD.

Thx. Sounds like I need to find my PSP and do some racing.

About the Nismo Fairlady Z : there is only one car and I added the "Concept by GT" because at the time, I used the GT4 car list to create this one. I just forgot to correct this one after the game was released.

This list is so huge that it's hard to get everything right. But I'm trying.
Thanks for the kind words and I'll change the picture of the Edge Camaro right away ;)

No, Thank you! The kind words are well deserved. The list is very useful.

As for the "Concept by..." it is also on the official PD list so you're in good company (it's even on the official list in it's updated form) just not in the game which is why I was wondering if there would actually be two cars. Thank you for also clearing this up.

Nissan GT-R Team GT Academy

gt5_academy_edition-638x354.jpg

If that is true (what I suppose since the official car list says you can only import those too), is there also a standard version of the Ferrari Enzo, GT-R R35 SpecV and the others listed as both in GT5? And, can these be traded (excluding the Enzo and others worth more than a million)? I'd love to have a standard GT-R.

If that is true (what I suppose since the official car list says you can only import those too), is there also a standard version of the Ferrari Enzo, GT-R R35 SpecV and the others listed as both in GT5? And, can these be traded (excluding the Enzo and others worth more than a million)? I'd love to have a standard GT-R.

Yes mate, there are standard version of the GT-R Spec-V and the Enzo ;)

Sorry for the triple post but I added the three new car from next week's DLC. Well, the one new car since the GT-R N24 and the BRZ were already on the list ;)

I'm so so happy to see the Honda HSV-010 finally coming to the game ! It has been rumored since before the game was out !
Now they only need to make 3 or 4 other liveries and it's all good 👍

Fido_le_muet,

I believe your totals are incorrect for Suzuki. You have "Suzuki : [16] (7/9)" but it should be "Suzuki : [18] (7/11)".

Could you also update the name of the "Ford Mustang GT Premium '07" as it differs quite a bit from the in-game name of "Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07".

Thanks for the heads up mate.
I changed the name of the Mustang.
However, I only count 16 Suzukis with 6 Premium and 10 standard.
Where do you count 18 of them ?

..You have "Suzuki : [16] (7/9)" but it should be "Suzuki : [18] (7/11)"...

I only count 16 Suzukis with 6 Premium and 10 standard.

I also count 16, with 7 Premium and 9 Standard, as was originally stated.

I also see that you have the following cars:

Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

as being both Premium and Standard. To my knowledge, they are Premium only. In fact, you have 38 cars shown as both Premium and Standard. I think many of them are Premium only.

I'm so so happy to see the Honda HSV-010 finally coming to the game ! It has been rumored since before the game was out !
Now they only need to make 3 or 4 other liveries and it's all good 👍

I agree! Long before GT5 was released, I expected it to be in the game. All of my other car guesses were correct.

However, I only count 16 Suzukis with 6 Premium and 10 standard.

You originally had 16 with 7 premium and 9 standard. The "Cappuccino (EA11R) '91" and "Cappuccino (EA21R) '95" are also available as standard models which you didn't count. The totals should then be 18 with 7 premium and 11 standard.

All of your other totals include both the premium and standard models. For example look at the totals for Shelby.

To my knowledge, they are Premium only. In fact, you have 38 cars shown as both Premium and Standard. I think many of them are Premium only.

These cars are available as standard models if you imported them via GT PSP. However some of them have shown up in the OCD. For example the "Camaro Z28 '69" and "300 SL Coupe '54" are available in the current OCD.

Ah okay I get it now.
I had forgotten about the Premium/Standard thing.
Anyway, I made all the right changes this time ;)
Still, it is highly likely that there are many other errors with the car counts. There are so many things to take into account when doing these stats...
I admit I'm kinda borred with these numbers right now ^^
I'll make things simpler for the GT6 list ;)

Last edited:
Nice to see the added Redbull 5g wonder whats going to happen with it...? Perhaps the NSX Redbull and another ride in November for dlc?

Sorry I have a question.

If a car has Standard AND Premium beside it then there are 2 variants of the same car?
So you can find the 787B standard as well?

Eks
Sorry I have a question.

If a car has Standard AND Premium beside it then there are 2 variants of the same car?
So you can find the 787B standard as well?

Yes, if you import it from GT PSP. Or maybe PD will give it in OCD, like they did with 300SL, Camaro Z28 and two Tuscans.

^Pic is not loading.

Anyway..
When you did the total count for the NSXs, Skylines, RX-7s, etc.
Did you also include the TCs, Tuners (Nismo,Blitz,Amuse, Re-Ameiya, etc), and all the race cars and JGTCs/Super GTs? A few GT5 Japan car counts I have seen seem to forget them.

Back