GT5 Master Car List

Thanks a lot cheese 👍

About the Scion FR-S, I had added it when the promo movie came out last week but I removed it yesterday because I believe we're only getting the Toyota 86 and not the other twins (FR-S and GT86). Even if Scion themselves said so, I believe we won't see it...
Hope I'm wrong but for now, I don't see the point of including it.

gordongt - Yes, that #20 Camry was available only from pre-order the game from Game Stop. It is one of my favorites.

With all due respect Fido, why do I keep adding all of the numbers up and get 1083 cars... sorry to be that guy, but just trying to make sure something was not double-posted...

Regardless, your list is tip-top...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot cheese 👍

About the Scion FR-S, I had added it when the promo movie came out last week but I removed it yesterday because I believe we're only getting the Toyota 86 and not the other twins (FR-S and GT86). Even if Scion themselves said so, I believe we won't see it...
Hope I'm wrong but for now, I don't see the point of including it.

I would at least suggest including it in Purple. We know the car has been rendered and it has been said that it will be released as DLC. Even if it isn't in THIS update, doesn't mean it won't be in a future update. That's even assuming that it wont be in this update as they could've easily forgotten to mention it.

Sorry for double posting but I added the new cars to the list in the first post and made the necessary changes (ie colors, etc...).
Only one thing remaining to do : verify the car count and statistics...
To be honest, it's pretty boring to do and I don't feel motivated right now :D
So if someone wants to do it, that'd be trully appreciated :)

I come to this result:

TOTAL :
1049 cars + 15 Special + 19 [DLC] = 1082 cars + 1 pending*
- 271 Premium
- 811 Standard
- 206 [NEW]
- 17 [RM] cars

Stats :
25,05% Premium
74,95% Standard
19,04% [NEW] to the series

59,70% are Japanese cars
12,48% are American cars
26,71% are European cars
0,83% are Korean cars
0,28% are Australian cars

27 are S2000s (2.50%)
31 are NSXs (2.87%)
68 are Skyline GT-Rs (6.29%)
27 are Lancers (2.50%)
35 are MX-5s (3.24%)
33 are RX-7s (3.05%)

-_- no liability assumed -_-

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting but I added the new cars to the list in the first post and made the necessary changes (ie colors, etc...).
Only one thing remaining to do : verify the car count and statistics...
To be honest, it's pretty boring to do and I don't feel motivated right now :D
So if someone wants to do it, that'd be trully appreciated :)

It's really only double posting when the posts are a few minutes apart.

Also, I theorize that the Scion FR-S download has been delayed until they can add at least two more manufacturers to the New Car Dealership... Having the one odd dealer at the far end may look weird, so they'll wait until they have two more to go with Scion, which doesn't have a premium dealership yet despite having two cars in the game.

Great work Fido! A very useful list. I have some questions though:

-You see, I bought the collector edition (NA) and got some Chrome Line but not the Jaguar XJ13 '66 Chrome Line, where does it come from?

-What about the stealth cars? I mean I do have some like the GTR GT500 but where the others came from: R10 TDI, NSX GT500, 787B, McLaren F1, and SL AMG?

P.S. I know about the existence of EBAY, I just want to know where they originally come from and, is there any chance they get released on some DLC's.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Hi BlueGT.

About the Jaguar XJ13 ChromeLine, it's a Facebook goodie for EU players if I recall right.
You can learn more about it here :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135391

And about the Stealth cars, they were bonus cars earned if you pre-ordered the game at certain retailers. Example, if you pre-ordered the game at Best Buy, you'd get a 787B, at Gamestop you'd get a NSX GT500, at walmart you'd get a SLS, etc etc.
I don't know which car went with which retailer but I think it was something like this.

I'm no expert about this though so if someone can explain this better... 👍

Hi BlueGT.

About the Jaguar XJ13 ChromeLine, it's a Facebook goodie for EU players if I recall right.
You can learn more about it here :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135391

And about the Stealth cars, they were bonus cars earned if you pre-ordered the game at certain retailers. Example, if you pre-ordered the game at Best Buy, you'd get a 787B, at Gamestop you'd get a NSX GT500, at walmart you'd get a SLS, etc etc.
I don't know which car went with which retailer but I think it was something like this.

I'm no expert about this though so if someone can explain this better... 👍

Thanks for the reply. God I hate these exclusivities! Every true fan should be able to have access to all cars. I have some faith PD release them eventually in some DLC's but I don't expect it to be soon...We are talking about PD here :) Keep up the good work:tup:

I added the new cars that will presumably be available as DLC soon.
The info seems legit enough to me to include them as real DLC and not pending cars ;)

1082 cars already, absolutely crazy :). hope to see more updates which makes standard cars to premium cars.

but why do we have a GT6 master car list already? did i miss anything?

1082 cars already, absolutely crazy :). hope to see more updates which makes standard cars to premium cars.
but why do we have a GT6 master car list already? did i miss anything?

Kaz said via Twitter that the GT Awards cars from Pebble Beach and SEMA 2010/2011 would be included in the next GT (ie not GT5).
Hence the GT6 Car List. ;)

Hey, you don't have the XJR-9 Le Mans '88 standard version on the list. I love the premium version a lot and raced it against the standard

Hey, you don't have the XJR-9 Le Mans '88 standard version on the list. I love the premium version a lot and raced it against the standard
That's right. Since we now have a brand new XJR9, I removed the standard one from the list.
I figured it was now like the Standard Enzo or the Standard GT-R Spec-V. They are quite irrelevant now... They're not on the list so that's why I removed the standard Jaguar.

Now if some of you feel that I should include those cars that are just double, I may include them if you make a good case for it ;)

I think they should be included. Mainly because they are a separate vehicle in the game and to be honest, there is more differences between the standard and premium than some of the skylines in the game

Question, after the premium model is added, is the old standard version still available to buy in game in the used lot or prize car or does it get replaced by the premium?

I believe the standard one is still available in the UCD.
I haven't got the DLC yet but I see no reason why the standard Jag would disappear.
The standard Enzo and GT-R are still in the game so...

fido & porsche, thanks for clearin that up for me.

was gona say if they were available in GT Mode, 1 i want one and 2 they would be all over the trading section, as they would be very rare versions.

i would love to see some of the old/slow cars back from GT4:

Ford Model T
Daihatsu Midget from the 60's
Patent Motorwagen
Nike Concept car ( ok, this one is not slow and old :D )

Back