GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
Compared with previous versions of GT, it's a bit strange to have all tracks unlocked from the start. I think there might still be a few more surprises to be found at higher levels that haven't been unlocked.

Quite possible. I remember from GT4 the only way you could tell if there were more was by numbers such as 7/10. So you knew there were 3 to unlock in the category.
Can it be this level thing works the same thing for neat surprises (like new tracks), I hope so!

Hey,

I was wondering about the Nordschleife tracks...

Can only find (which are bold) in training and online lobby:

Nürburgring
Nürburgring Nordschleife (Time)

Nürburgring GP/F
Nürburgring 24h (Time / Weather)
Nürburgring GP/D
Nürburgring typeV

I want to race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife with friends!! Why I can't find any other type of it -> only see Nürburgring GP/F and /D ?!?! :grumpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how you unlock the full lap of the nurburgring for use in time trial, single race etc. Does anyone know? Or do you just have to keep plowing through GT mode until it just lets you use it?

Cheers

Hey,

I was wondering about the Nordschleife tracks...

Can only find (which are bold) in training and online lobby:

Nürburgring
Nürburgring Nordschleife (Time)

Nürburgring GP/F
Nürburgring 24h (Time / Weather)
Nürburgring GP/D
Nürburgring typeV

I want to race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife with friends!! Why I can't find any other type of it -> only see Nürburgring GP/F and /D ?!?! :grumpy:

Anyone? I'd like to know this too!

that's what i'm guessing. does anyone know at which rank? or which event? have completed the lap and all sectors on the first mercedes challenge and still nothing. heard about rank 14? is this true?

quite annoying, but i just want the track!

that's what i'm guessing. does anyone know at which rank? or which event? have completed the lap and all sectors on the first mercedes challenge and still nothing. heard about rank 14? is this true?

quite annoying, but i just want the track!

You mean that you've only done the beginner stage that's available first? If so, I'd say you might unlock the track after the professional challenge.

You mean that you've only done the beginner stage that's available first? If so, I'd say you might unlock the track after the professional challenge.

Yeah, didn't get long to play last night and I'm in work now! Will have to get straight on it when I get in!

No.

We've known for quite some time now. There was never really any sunstantial proof that it was - just circumstantial stuff, like a sticker appearing on a suitcase.

I seem to remember some photos of the PD offices which showed a screen of one of their staff, on said screen there was a directory list which contained several tracks from the game as well as spa! DLC maybe?

I seem to remember some photos of the PD offices which showed a screen of one of their staff, on said screen there was a directory list which contained several tracks from the game as well as spa! DLC maybe?

We can only hope for DLC.

Nice thanks for the list.
The track from Gt4 called: El Capitan!
I don't know about you guys but it was new in gt4 and became one of my fave in the game. Hopefuly they develope a bigger list and let you DLC them.

Uh... it's cool that you put Shirakawa's list up, but thanks for editing my own words in that first post? Capitan was clearly in the Red Bull trailer, has anyone gotten far enough in the game to prove it was just false advertising yet? And in that same trailer, there's a scene that looks damn near identical to GT4's Ice Arena, albiet with minor tweaks for the new/better graphics. Same question.

Uh... it's cool that you put Shirakawa's list up, but thanks for editing my own words in that first post? Capitan was clearly in the Red Bull trailer, has anyone gotten far enough in the game to prove it was just false advertising yet? And in that same trailer, there's a scene that looks damn near identical to GT4's Ice Arena, albiet with minor tweaks for the new/better graphics. Same question.
Considering that the game has been out for a couple days now and people have reached pretty high levels, there's basically no way those tracks would actually be in the game. It certainly wouldn't be the first time a trailer included content not actually in the game...

Anyone? I'd like to know this too!

..so i've just done AMG Challange on Medium an now Nürburgring Nordschleife and Nordschleife typeV are in Acrace and Training available..

don't know if they are in multiplayer because yesterday the pd server had problems i quess..

The Red Bull trailer was pulled off shortly after its release. I think Ice Arena and El Capitan, which don't appear to be in GT5 at the moment, were the reason.
By the way, while playing the game I noticed that the first two karting tracks in the Special Events are called Driving Park - Karting Track A and Driving Park - Karting Track B. I wonder if Driving Park is another track location in GT5. It's got its own logo (like in GT4).

..so i've just done AMG Challange on Medium an now Nürburgring Nordschleife and Nordschleife typeV are in Acrace and Training available..

don't know if they are in multiplayer because yesterday the pd server had problems i quess..

Thanks! From what i've heard you need to be at level 12 and get a silver on all of the intermediate AMG Challenges.

Will need to put in a couple of hours when I get home from work!

Thanks! From what i've heard you need to be at level 12 and get a silver on all of the intermediate AMG Challenges.

Will need to put in a couple of hours when I get home from work!

you're right! i've only silver on all AMG Challenges (on the first two stages)

also, in ONLINE Multiplayer the Nordschleife is available now with daytime change. maybe i need gold on all challanges to get the Nordschleife with daytime and weather change...

You'll be able to play The Green Hell once you've beaten the intermediate and beginner challenges. My guess is that the next two are possibly for the combined circuit[can anyone confirm it for me?].

The Red Bull trailer was pulled off shortly after its release. I think Ice Arena and El Capitan, which don't appear to be in GT5 at the moment, were the reason.
By the way, while playing the game I noticed that the first two karting tracks in the Special Events are called Driving Park - Karting Track A and Driving Park - Karting Track B. I wonder if Driving Park is another track location in GT5. It's got its own logo (like in GT4).
I saw that too, and thought it was sort of weird... but at the same time, they're definitely in Course Maker locations (Tokyo Bay and... Eifel, IIRC) and different videos I've watched have had different tracks. There aren't any actual Driving Park tracks in GT5, are there?

No, there are no proper Driving Park Tracks in GT5.
That's where the Test Course and other test facilities would normally be in GT.

I saw Piazza Del Campo in a video today. I'll try to find it for all of you. And yes there is the Tokyo Bay Kart Track which seems to have a lot of configurations and would be awesome to drive the FIAT 500s round some of them.

edit: Whoops I didn't check the date earlier. I got a Gamescom video without noticing:dunce:

Has anyone unlocked any tracks from the old games?
It says in the apex book pg 195 at the beginning of the track data section; "This section introduces you to a selection of 16 of the many tracks available in GT5."... I still have hope.

The only original circuits that are returning are Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, Special Stage and Clubman Route 5, Autumn Ring and Autumn Ring Mini, Deep FOrest and Tokyo R246.

Back