GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
Im level 14 and level 3 B-spec

Only tacks that I have unlocked for arcade play are:
Top Gear Test Track
The Ring

Only 2 tracks so far. So I would have to say that the tacks that were seen in the trailers are prolly not going to be in the real game. :(

Oh well, doesnt matter. Im having a blast with this game and the little parts that arnt so good, (some textures, shadows, etc) dont really bother me. Look at the BIG picture. This game has a lot to offer.

Except the STUPID way that gift cars are presented to you. Took me 10 minutes yesterday to recieve 3 cars.....Hate that stupid truck icon thing...

The only original circuits that are returning are Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, Special Stage and Clubman Route 5, Autumn Ring and Autumn Ring Mini, Deep FOrest and Tokyo R246.
So... the GT1 tracks, plus the abnormally well-liked by PD R246? Minus the original Test Course and SSR11, of course, neither of which was in GT4...

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but does anyone know how to unlock the Nurburgring 24 hour course? Is that unlocked through the expert AMG event?

So... the GT1 tracks, plus the abnormally well-liked by PD R246? Minus the original Test Course and SSR11, of course, neither of which was in GT4...
Test Course was in GT4. It featured prominently in the driving missions (the slipstream battles) and in the Like the Wind race. It was also available for testing in the Driving Park.

But I was disappointed that there was no SSR11 in GT4. That was easily the best (and hardest) course in GT1 and GT3. I honestly don't see what made SSR5 better than it, and I was doubly disappointed when Polyphony dropped it from GT5 in favour of SSR7.

What I meant is that the original, much shorter Test Course from GT1 was not in GT4, although apparently neither is in GT5...

I would like to see a return of the Test Course (or a real world equivalent). I like SSR7 for high speed racing but I think for testing we just need a straightforward layout like the Test Course, or maybe the Nardoring.

In terms of 'fantasy' I'd love to see an extended Gymkhana as part of the Driving Park, with man-made 'jumps' for special rally/karting stages, and for some odd reason a Beginners course with banked turns.

Can't the TrackGen whip out Test Course-like layouts?

So far, people are saying the point to point option in course generator isn't unlocked yet. Whether that means you have to get past a certain part of the game, or if it will be in the December patch is unknown.

;)

I'm still shocked that no one is unlocking any tracks. It seems odd that a GT essentially doesn't have anything substantial worth unlocking in GT Mode.

Looks like turn 1 shoots off to SSR7 to the right.

Maybe it's possible that PD is thinking of connecting all the Special Stage tracks in the future.

Turn 1 tunnel SSR5
picture.php

picture.php

How can you be sure that leads to SSR7? It could just be an ordinary access road - the big problem with SSR5 and SSR11 in the past was that despite being on city streets, they were closed courses; there were no adjacent intersections like that access road to show that there was a wider city out there.

Looks like turn 1 shoots off to SSR7 to the right.

Maybe it's possible that PD is thinking of connecting all the Special Stage tracks in the future.

Turn 1 tunnel SSR5[...]
I did spot that closed road, but never thought of using the photomode to show more details (the small "Route 7" sign)!
Given the North orientation of both tracks, I think the bridge just after the start of SSR7 might extend to the tunnel in SSR5.

By the way, just before the last chicane in SSR5 the road continues, but it's closed. High road signs a few hundred meters before that, the only ones that are different from all others in SSR5, read that continuing further leads to Bay-Side, New-Stage.

[Speculation!]
Since the trees there remind a lot SSR11, maybe it's a hint that it will be included at some point in the future and that the road there leads to that track?
However, Bay-Side and New Stage might also refer to SSR7 (SSR7 is clearly inspired by the Bayshore Expressway route in Tokyo).

How can you be sure that leads to SSR7? It could just be an ordinary access road - the big problem with SSR5 and SSR11 in the past was that despite being on city streets, they were closed courses; there were no adjacent intersections like that access road to show that there was a wider city out there.

I think the route 5 and 7 icons are pretty clear indicators...

I tried mapping all roads in the scenery connecting to the new version of SSR5 (thanks to the walk mode in photo mode!):

ssr5roads.png

^ Akira, I think you've forgotten one of your epic creations/speculations:

Special Stage City
ssr16std.png

- SSC '90s (GT1 version)
- SSC '00s (GT3 version)

:(

^ Akira, I think you've forgotten one of your epic creations/speculations:

Special Stage City
ssr16std.png

- SSC '90s (GT1 version)
- SSC '00s (GT3 version)

:(

That would be epic! It would take a long time to complete a 5 lap race of that track! It would deffinately test my driving skills....Imagine that track in the wet!:crazy::crazy:

That layout is not likely to be seen anymore.
The tracks' North orientation and the new scenery in SSR5 prevent that from happening.
I think it might be possible at some point to see SSR5, SSR7 and possibly SSR11 all connected together at least partially in some way, but not as in the image above.

I can confirm that Siena is on the Grand Tour mode route, but it is just a photo mode location which gets added to the list of locations. There was no option to race at PdC - not even after completing the Grand Tour (and there is only the one tour to do). 👎 Perhaps later, or perhaps not.

The Nuerburgring Nordschleife (NOT the 24h layout) has a change weather/change time "variation" too, by the way. This is not in the official list.
Actually in my copy of Gran Turismo I can't select a "change time" only version of it anymore, it seems, at least from the practice mode.

I check this thread's front page, but it couldn't solve my question.

Could someone here please tell me where i can find the layout of all the GT5 circuit?
If you have a link to pictures / photos, that would be great!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks ed24 👍
I will take a look at the video later, as i dont have access to it right now.

Last night, i went to the Arcade mode, and took my camera phone and photographed all of the tracks layout.

I am trying to have printouts of the layouts so i could take notes while playing :P

I may share them with you later if they turn out good/well.

I can confirm that Siena is on the Grand Tour mode route, but it is just a photo mode location which gets added to the list of locations. There was no option to race at PdC - not even after completing the Grand Tour (and there is only the one tour to do). 👎 Perhaps later, or perhaps not.

Do you have to get gold somewhere for the Siena location? I unlocked Lucerne, San Galgano, and San Gimignano, but not Siena.

Do you have to get gold somewhere for the Siena location? I unlocked Lucerne, San Galgano, and San Gimignano, but not Siena.

PD took the time to remove the flags from the track as the horse club wanted, but Strangely only added it as a photo location, but removed it from all racing events for racing.:irked:

PD took the time to remove the flags from the track as the horse club wanted, but Strangely only added it as a photo location, but removed it from all racing events for racing.:irked:
I realize that, but I don't have it in Photo Travel mode?

Back