GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
Nascar is his favorite sport? or do you mean motor racing in general?

I was just being sarcastic

How about the MotoGP layout?

325px-IndyMotoGP.png

Last edited:
im not sure if someone has mentioned the Top Gear Alpine Track the from the first episode of season 12.....

sorry for my english

I very much doubt any real world track layout that no longer exists will ever be put in a GT game.

Kaz is a perfectionist and PD did make comments about being able to get Fuji 80's and 90's into GT4 before the layout was changed to the 2005 version.

Therefore having to guess about a track surface and the immediate surroundings doesn't strike me as PD's style.

Again something else that was in other games, so maybe possible with pics, build plans and video footage.Or just ask the former peeps at Papyrus or Sierra Games who did GPL.

Anyone knows if Sepang International Circuit will be in GT5? Seeing as it's one of the circuits on the JGTC calendar. Also saw it listed on Wikipedia as being a track under GT5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gran_Turismo_courses) but without any reference source.

My backyard is also a track. Wait, I am going to add it up to wikipedia.

Seriously, Sepang is not confirmed, not even hinted or anything. I do not know were they take out that from.

yeah, there were a bunch of tracks on the wiki list that haven't been confirmed. Like the return of The Complex String. and others are just vague like "NASCAR tracks" and "WRC rallie tracks". I wouldn't put any serious stalk into that list. I suspect more GT5 info will come tomorrow and most will arrive during the TGS in late September, when GTPSP is gearing up for release. (I wouldn't be surprised if the full GTPSP car/track list was revealed during the TGS, but that's just speculation)

I hope they don't reveal the entire car list, not only would that take forever it would ruin some of the surprise.

i just want a release date i don't care about a car list i'l find that out when i play the game but just give us a release date please. can't they just say when how much trouble is it.

polyphonny have been working on this game to long for both original playstation and the ps2 they have had two gran turismo games, i can't see them being able to make another 1 before a ps4 is released if they carry on at this pace, all i hope that then instead of a second game that they carry on releasing dlc like they did on burnout paradice

hey, in the latest footage from the Demo at GameCom, it shows the Subaru racing on the Tokyo raceway from the GT4. I think that track is also in GTPSP.

Tokyo raceway isn't in GT5P unfortunately. Maybe its a small look into what is coming out soon? But since TR246 has been in GT since III, its an oldie and a goodie. I mean how many other tracks can you go four wide entering a 45 degree (or so) turn whether you race forward or backward on the front straight?!? :D

Jerome

Tokyo raceway isn't in GT5P unfortunately. Maybe its a small look into what is coming out soon? But since TR246 has been in GT since III, its an oldie and a goodie. I mean how many other tracks can you go four wide entering a 45 degree (or so) turn whether you race forward or backward on the front straight?!? :D

Jerome

Rome Night

Its mentioned on an earlier page but, How cool would it be to have the weather in a race linked to the weather at the track at that time. I mean for people without an internet connection it could just be completely random but for those of us who have one it would just be too cool to race at say Daytona with the same weather that they were having at the time.

I know GT PSP probably has no bearing on what's in GT5, but, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the handheld's tracks and cars make it into GT5, and if you look at this video you'll see two new tracks listed: Valencia and what appears to be a third Cathedral Rocks layout.

I dont have a screen shot but does anyone know what the track is in the E3 trailer with the yellow barriers and the big power lines running across?

Its at the 0:58 mark.

Latest Posts

Back