GT5 NASCAR gameplay!

• Thread starter Ya21
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate you dude. I have usually been searching for GTA 5 previews, but it comes up with that guy. I used to like the song, but now it's just annoying.

I know it's April Fools and all but mods, can we please close down crap like this and warn the people who start it?

I know it's April Fools and all but mods, can we please close down crap like this and warn the people who start it?

What's the matter dude? Did someone not pull an April Fools joke on you yet?

Give the guy a break. It's working, he is fooling a lot of us, he got me as well until I read the first reply... sorry, complaint. :lol:

Just because you have a bad day, it doesn't mean all of us do.

I didn't fall for it because your white "Happy April fools day!" appeared when I put the mouse pointer over the thread link before I clicked on it. :)

It was funny three years ago, now it really is just annoying.

Well it could be funny and joyful to new people here that have not experienced a GTPlanet April Fool's day like me. So, come on people! Have some spirit.

Well it could be funny and joyful to new people here that have not experienced a GTPlanet April Fool's day like me. So, come on people! Have some spirit.

I meant Rickrolling specifically... I'm all for the spirit of April Fool's Day, but I prefer a little imagination ;)

EDIT:

On a lighter note, I just lost the game...

Last edited:
Give the guy a break. It's working, he is fooling a lot of us, he got me as well until I read the first reply... sorry, complaint. :lol:

Just because you have a bad day, it doesn't mean all of us do.
Seems like I don't fall into the category of "a lot of us". Why would you believe anything about a new video just posted "randomly" in a forum on April Fools day?

It's not that people have had a bad day, or even have a bad sense of humour. It's just getting really old now, and the more April Fools days you live through, the more pointless they become.

Yawn...

Oh my GTPlanet has had some crazy April fools days, one year (a good 4 years ago or so) the whole forum almost revolted. :scared:

I meant Rickrolling specifically... I'm all for the spirit of April Fool's Day, but I prefer a little imagination ;)

Agree, didn't think it was funny the first time around, so demeaning and showing total lack of respect to one of the greatest artists ever lived and walked on this earth.
Rick Astley maybe compared by some to the best the Beatles and Stones ever made but this is pointless and sacrilige in itself.
In centuries to come he will no doubt be judged to likeminded geniuses like Mozart, Beethoven and even Bach.

Seems like I don't fall into the category of "a lot of us". Why would you believe anything about a new video just posted "randomly" in a forum on April Fools day?

It's not that people have had a bad day, or even have a bad sense of humour. It's just getting really old now, and the more April Fools days you live through, the more pointless they become.

Yawn...
Good for you then, or something...

My reaction is that people definitely have a bad (or at least less enjoyable) day if they have to come here and ruin the good atmosphere and the fun some are having. As Crooooooow said, not everyone has experienced this as many times as you perhaps have, so I don't see why coming here and be negative.

Nice try, but I was able to put two and two together just by the thread title. :)

April Fools seems lame this year. Even Google's joke was pretty crummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back