GT5: P [PAL], who from Europe is going to buy it?

• Thread starter Aero-R
  • 211 comments
well,cause the update for the jpn-version is now official i wont have to buy it and this 40euros go into the "new dfpgt wheel" pot!!!!
katsjinggggg...lol.

Dear Ludovic,

This is to inform you that your order 992711 has been shipped today.

The parcel contains the following item(s) :

1 x GRAN TURISMO 5 : Prologue

YES YES YES YES!

Just checked my play.com account and the status yesterday was: Confirmed

Today it's: Packing
So tomorrow it will be: Dispatched
Friday it will be: delivered, ripped open and played until July.

(wie het laatst lacht)
You may laugh, but I'm very happy about not being left in the dark now about what some japanese message means. Some say ignorance is bliss, well, I don't agree! :sly:

Mine has been released for packing as well, I just have to wait for it to make it across the "pond" to the USA. Must.....wait.....patiently......

Just thought I'd check my account again before I turn in for the night and...

It's been posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it says please allow 3-5 working days for delivery :scared:

I hope it comes before next week, my friend told me he ordered Burnout Paradise from play.com and it arrived on the release date.

So it's fingers crossed.

My Play.com preorder of the PS3 + GT5:P has a status of 'Packing'

Looks like it's Friday delivery for me then hopefully.

I suppose it's better this way, as my G25 is supposed to arrive on Friday aswell. What a day that's going to be. Sorry, no, what a weekend. Wait, no, what a week. Month?

You may laugh, but I'm very happy about not being left in the dark now about what some japanese message means.

Don't worry the JP version will get all features the US and EU has. And if the JP GT5p wasn't going to get the new cars PD wouldn't have put a picture of the blitz ER34 drifting on the JP gran turismo site.

Don't worry the JP version will get all features the US and EU has. And if the JP GT5p wasn't going to get the new cars PD wouldn't have put a picture of the blitz ER34 drifting on the JP gran turismo site.

sja,talking about reading my thoughts stj88.....:crazy:
well i have been buying the jpn prologue versions from when they first came out and so allways had to translate everything ...but some how you get used to it beceause first:if you know how the game works you can do it in any language!i meen you just remember all the buttons and displays in english and so you automaticly "click " the right button......and second:nowedays you can get all the translations via the net(and offcourse this nr1 site!!!!)so after you figured out what is what 3 or 4 times i usually know what settings i have to change regardless of what the language is.........so i will take that extra 40 buks for the eu version and save it for the next gt-related item..:)

Got it today !

At a big media store here in germany - Media-Markt.

I bought the bundle PS3 + Prologue = 399 Euro

The packages have been delivered just 1 hour before i went to the store in the afternoon. They had 64 packages of Prologue Bundle !
Worth: 25536 Euros

The game is great. Full Stop.

my pre order has been cancelled! no reason just "a problem" more than enough money on the card I used so all I can think is I made a typo when I put the details in! AAAARGH! well Can't wait till friday and take the chance it's sold out, looks like I'm going to brave the download tomorrow! Now what time is it going up on the PSN store tomorrow, oh yeah and I've returned the deep fried mars bar LOL

NOOO that's nasty Hereward. No idea what time it's going up mate.
Hey keep the mars bar to help you keep going through the night

you'd have thought they would have checked the card details before now LOL oh well too late to pre order again so it's download time, should have it by friday LOL

hey!
I finally got it this morning in my (still) home village (very small). after a long day#s work I can now start my 7th try to update!
I wish you all good luck in getting and updating that "game".

In few words, GT5 Prologue is one hell of a game. Now its just wait for his "big brother" to come out...in 2009.
👍

It is here...

imgp4557bl8.jpg

Happy Birthday to me! :D

I just bought it from Amazon, I receive it on next Thursday at the earliest according to them.

I was going to buy it from a store but I went to a couple earlier in the evening and found that it's cheaper to buy it from Amazon (especially using free delivery) :sly:

i ordered from play.com and i got sent an email last night saying the delivery was late from sony to their warehouse and it wont make it on release date. gave me a £3 voucher off GTA4 which is worthless because its cheaper on amazon after the coupon anyway.

Why only to July?

Why stop playing it? You got a set date for your boredom?

But the game does try its best to make them invisible so that they cant cause havoc. I finished 3rd in my first online race and I started last!

Ordered it on Play.com on the 20th and because it was only posted on Thursday (and I didn't get it today)...they're giving me money off GTA IV...Not going to complain since I've already played it via my friend's copy (and on my PS3 with the install and update done).

Can't wait to play it again!

If anyone else is in the same position as me, when do you think I'll get it? I'm hoping tomorrow as it was sent midday.

Hope to see you all on the track soon.

it should be in a random cargo plane. and still 5 days left :(

GT.Pro
congrats dude it looks awesome 👍

Back