GT5: P [PAL], who from Europe is going to buy it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aero-R
  • 211 comments
  • 13,748 views
Nope :(:(
Phoned Play today was told it should be in Wednesday. Thursday at the latest.

Everything is crossed

I'm waiting for a e-mail from GAME to say when they have dispatched it...still not one. Kinda annoyed.
 
With over a million pre orders I just hope there's enough copies to go round.
 
Still waiting for my email to come... HURRY UP DAMN DAMN DAMN :p

EDIT: I just checked my order online and it says this:

Title Price Ordered Qty In stock Shipped Qty Cancelled Qty Qty to be shipped
GRAN TURISMO 5 : Prologue € 37,99 1 Yes 0 0 1 [Modify]
SHIPPING COSTS € 2,00
TOTAL € 39,99


I guess it will be sent tomorrow ;)
 
Mine was sent today so I expect to get hold of it tomorrow. Seriously can't wait!
 
Ok You Can All Stop Now :mad::mad:
 
i just looked on the site where i pre-order it and they changed the date from 28 to 26 :)
Guess i'll recieve a phonecall tomorrow to let me know that i can go pick it up :)
 
Your making me rather jealous...
 
If I walked into the shop I have it reserved in tomorrow is there a chance I will get it or are the shops being told not to sell it until Friday?
 
got a order confirmation E-mail from Play.com buy no dispatch E-mail :grumpy: :grumpy:

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
Bought the game today.

Zagreb, Croatia. 295 kunas = 40 euros

it is great!
 
Ok, I finally decided to bough it. It came yesterday, 24th March, to where I live (Canary Islands, Atlantic Ocean, Spain). 40€ (50€ in my case because of the pack GT5: P and Audi R8 Le Mans, I'll take pictures of the car the next days).

But I'm very sad because there's not 2 Blurays, just 1... no Beyond The Apex finally on the PAL launch... and on the GT4: P we had two DVDs with the bonuses... so what the hell is this, NTSC-USA will have not only new music but also they'll be the only 2 BluRay bonused ones? snif snif.
 
Looks like were going to be watching the e-mails for pre order dispatch notices, I'm in the UK and pr orderd from Game, Your order is currently held as a Preorder Nooooooo
First in UK to post up details of posting gets much kudos and a half eaten mars bar LOL
 
Your on although I prefer Snickers LOL


Just read this

Play.com has issued a message that initial shipments of GT5 Prologue, for March 25th, are all gone. If you place an order on or after today via Play.com, you will have to wait until March 31st for your order to be processed, and then-some for shipment time. What's especially impressive about this is it looks like PlayStation 3 owners still prefer the tried-and-true method of walking into a store (or going online) and actually owning a physical copy of a videogame.

From here
 
All you guys in Europe are really lucky, I still have to wait about less then 3 weeks for US version :(
 
EB here has it in stock but like other retailers around here at the moment wont sell it until tommorrow.
 
Looks like were going to be watching the e-mails for pre order dispatch notices, I'm in the UK and pr orderd from Game, Your order is currently held as a Preorder Nooooooo
First in UK to post up details of posting gets much kudos and a half eaten mars bar LOL

Same. I'm annoyed, usually their not as bad as this. :(
 
I finished PAL GT5p two days ago, have two beasts - F40 and Ford GT. And High Speed Ring is fantastic. You'll be pleased, trust me.
 
I won't be if I don't get it on release day.:mad:
 
Going to ring my local games shop when they open at 10am and see if he has his stock in yet, at least ur at home JASE72, i am stuck out in me truck till Friday afternoon :(
 
Going to ring my local games shop when they open at 10am and see if he has his stock in yet, at least ur at home JASE72, i am stuck out in me truck till Friday afternoon :(


I know what you mean but I'd rather be where you are. Instead of sat here waiting for e-mails and the postie :banghead::banghead:
 
26/03/2008 08:59:26 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

I await further messages throughout the day.....I paid for next day delivery so if they get it out the door this morning I could get it tommorow!

Oh yeah if you missed it I pre orderd from game in the UK
 
In a hour y go to Centro Mail game shop to take my copy!!

I have it preordered here :):)

Good fun:sly:
 
Nope. Still nothing for me :grumpy:
Camping outside the local game shop is looking more and more likely:crazy:
 
Just back from the town. I have it!!! Downloading update now.
 
Just called the game store (impatient me :) ) and those who pre-ordered the game can likely pick it up tomorrow. Must be a mistake then on their site, since the game is classified as just released.
 
Im picking this up in a few hours with dualshock 3 awesome :D
 
Does anyone know when the download version is going to be avaialble? Im thinking of of staying up till two-ish just checking the store tonight. Hopefully i can put it on download and itll be done by the time i get back..haha...im so sad.
 
Back