GT5: P [PAL], who from Europe is going to buy it?

• Thread starter Aero-R
  • 211 comments
Does anyone know when the download version is going to be avaialble? Im thinking of of staying up till two-ish just checking the store tonight. Hopefully i can put it on download and itll be done by the time i get back..haha...im so sad.

28/3/2008 according to SCEA

No, its definatley coming out tommorrow the 27th, but i was wondering whether it would be midnight tonight or in the afternoon tommorrow.

heh, ill go buy it right after school today ^^ the only thing is that my card don't have money on it yet... i hope that it will be transferred before i go to the store :P *hums on "Im so exited"*:dopey:

Update failed, for the 3rd time... The download-bar is getting more and more complete for each try though, so I hope it'll be complete soon.

Edit: Fourth time was successful!

Ordered my copy just 30 minutes ago, maybe tomorow around 4pm it'll be waiting for me at the shop here. Gmbl, I saw the box, could even tough it but wasn't allowed to take it home with me... :-(

my order is ready for dispatch....................:scared::sly:

just got to decide if i should wait till it arrives before deleting the JPN version from my hardrive or keep both!!!

I went to my local Game shop and they gave it to me yesterday. I still have to unlock almost everything... See you on the race track as soon as i can enter interesting races !

Online unser name : fafat

I'm on my lunchtime, just ate (really fast - too fast), and off I go to the store, 5min drive from here, to pick it up, along with the bonus keychain.

As soon as I get back from work in the afternoon, I'll be sure to post a picture. So that I can believe.

Hey, if it's on the internet, it must be true... :sly:

OK just to let you know: the store where it started to be sold at 24th March here in the islands where I live in Spain, was GAME.

I've now played to the game, wou... amazing dudes. I just hope that as the japanese got an update for the PAL contents, we could get an update too for the 3 bonus that the NTSC-USA version has (5 cars, More songs for the game, 18 mins. Beyond The Apex documentary).

I was specially surprized with the videos of each circuit, specially Suzuka.. jesus christ.. I love those japanese girls :sly:. The control changes a lot, it's so different from GT HD (it's BETTER). And fortunately, those controls on real time for the brake bias and so on, are so easy to config for a DUAL SHOCK 3 / SIXAXIS without problem about the number of buttons. I've to try still with the G25, but I think that the only thing that is only available on the official wheel is the Horn, because I couldn't set it to any DUAL SHOCK 3 / SIXAXIS button...

I'm happy for all you who have a japanese copy and will get our same content :)

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Looking good for tomorow!

Bought my copy today. This so rocks. Too bad the update suffers the same problem as the JPN update did, horribly slow, get's halfway and then i get an error. :(

Oh well.. guess i'll try downloading the update with my JPN or US accounts.

Now i just gotta keep getting credits so that i can enjoy that F40... :D

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Looking good for tomorow!

Your Mars bar

friedmars.jpg

I deep fried it for you :)

Still no e-mail for me though :grumpy::grumpy:

My retailer just called (Replay in Eindhoven) that I can come and get the game. :P

Widar. Mine came this morning from cdon and the update went straight on through the euro store. Don't see why you should have a problem unless there are so many trying to update today.

Widar. Mine came this morning from cdon and the update went straight on through the euro store. Don't see why you should have a problem unless there are so many trying to update today.
There are probably tens of thousands downloading today. That's the way it seems at least.

How long did the download take?

Back