gt5 pics

• Thread starter gt4 racer
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
the graphics may not be better (although tey are still amazing) but havent you realised what ia going on in this pic ? because i can see alot more than 6 cars!! and this is what im lookin forward to, racing with at least 10 cars,

karl.

I counted 22 cars in one race during a clip of the Nordschleiffe.

Pictures only give you a "glimpse" or a "clue/hint" of what is to come!!

Don't rely on pictures to tell what a game will REALLY WILL look like!!

You won't know how Gran Turismo 5 will look like until you SEE with your own eyes...

"Pictures matter not...Until you see it with your OWN eyes will you know the truth"
- A quote from me:)

Thanks,

:bowdown:L28eT

L28eT
[

"Pictures matter not...Until you see it with your OWN eyes will you know the truth"
- A quote from me:)

Thanks,

:bowdown:L28eT

sweet quote i am not trying to be a flamer thats absolutely opposite of what i am trying to do, but if you wanna have a good quote you should probably try to make your subject and verbs agree as well as make a quote that does not say the opposite of what you are trying to. ;)

pictures matter not... until you see the object with your own eyes, you will not know the truth.

unless i interpreted that entirely wrong.. which is very possible if not plausible. :dunce:
BTW those better not be final, but i think we can be sure they are not, as there are still coarse polygon trees and paper men...:( if the PS3 is going to last us 5 or 6 years it sure as hell better have better graphics than that, considering how "advanced" it is supposed to be. or am i just expecting too much ? later!

I think, by the way, that these graphics look better than GT4, considering what's going on. The modelling is similar, but the textures look much sharper and cleaner. The real test of graphics is in motion, and the video that's in circulation is really too low-res to make a judgement of how good this game can look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back