• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 7 comments

Which GT Prologue game is better?

• Total voters
United States
New York
et11940
ect11940
Thought I should post this thread to see which GT Prologue game is better.

I pick GT5 Prologue, as it was release in US Store, which GT4 Prologue wasn't.

Last edited:
GT4 Prologue introduced new modes to the GT series, like having to overtake other cars, the cones test and stuff like that.

While GT5 Prologue is a stripped down GT mode, with barely anything new, "just" the new online mode, and maybe the new team mode and GTTV, but back to GT4P we had this cool "making of" DVD.

If I got to choose I choose both, since gameplay wise GT5P is a big leap.

GT5P
Cockpit view, G25, improved physics and improved visual.
What RP said. I would have voted, but I didn't get a chance to see GT4 Prologue. But since GT5 Prologue is showing up GT4 pretty good, I think it's a safe bet GT5P is better all the way around.

I enjoyed GT4P mainly because the new tracks/cars and slightly updated physics and DVD video the threw in with it. I enjoy GT5P more because the new tracks/cars, updated physics, G25 unofficial support, interior view, graphics, GTTV, Museum etc.

Just wish 5 Prologue had a mini photomode/photodrive.

GT5p is a better game but GT4p had a much nicer car line up, GT5p has way to many european cars. I realy like Evo's silvia's en Skyline's and GT4p had more of those.

And a other thing Gt4p had was three of my favorite tracks fuji 90's, tsukuba and new york.

I kinda liked GT4P because it was such a huge leap up from GT3, it was more radical than GT5P, It had beautiful new tracks like the grand canyon and 3D spectators plus it had a lot more EU cars (I didn't want a million skylines!).

Also the graphics were top notch, in the end they turned out to be better than GT4's final release ones probably due to less advanced physics.. I proved this a while ago in this thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60271

As for GT5P yeah its quite good but it feels like the tracks are not as radical, London feels just like NY, Fuji and Suzuka are just the same as before and we have played the Eiger to death in GTHD so theres nothing really new, the interiors and cars are sweet but again it seems like there are less cars available than GT4P.

Robin

Back