GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 504,024 views
I'll try when I'm done downloading, nearly finished here.

Awesome, nice to hear someone gonna try it. Need to know if those RMs are DLC or not.
 
616 people! JESUS CHRIST!
 
No, About 7 or 9 pages back Nepali said he'd paint half of his cars pink if this thread reached over 400 people...Well it's surpassed that easily and I'm saying, since I and a few others who run in a league with Nepali, that he should be lucky that they cannot be painted otherwise we'd probably hassle him until he did so and finished the season with a pink car.

Who cares about GT5 cars? I thought he meant he would paint his REAL car pink?
 
Standard interiors are in action ;)
 
The new Nascars are all 500,000 credits, and I do think that the menu's are slightly faster to load.

I wonder what the patch notes meant then by them being faster. Ooh well! I'm so use to it by now that it doesn't bother me really.
 
Noooooooo can't believe it! Download Error, now I've to start all over again... :ouch:
 
Damn people getting tree'd everywhere! Still nothing here :(

Cool im up top :cool:

Too much right? I can't handle it. :crazy: Still none over here either... 10 minutes left I guess. :(
 
This thread is moving fast. 600 people. My my...

So, the update is out even though it's only the 10th? For once PD is actually early for something? Madness! Too bad I'm watching T.V. right now.
 
The intro movie is still the same old after having installed 2.0. Weird.

The main menu has a new icon which says "Downloadable Content" when highlighted with the cursor.

Does it look exactly like in the screenshot on the GT Site?
 
Well I'm certainly not impressed by my internet provider 25% and 76 minutes left..................
 
I just get "server is down for maintenance." Where to go from here?
 
No, About 7 or 9 pages back Nepali said he'd paint half of his cars pink if this thread reached over 400 people...Well it's surpassed that easily and I'm saying, since I and a few others who run in a league with Nepali, that he should be lucky that they cannot be painted otherwise we'd probably hassle him until he did so and finished the season with a pink car.

I will paint a few geez. Not half, too much work.
 
Lot a people over hurrr.. Bandwagons fans comin over i guess... about 8 minutes till 8pm.
 
This thread is moving fast. 600 people. My my...

So, the update is out even though it's only the 10th? For once PD is actually early for something? Madness! Too bad I'm watching T.V. right now.

It's the 11th in the Eastern Hemisphere. A.K.A: Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.
 
Wow... 1192mb! Has anyone seen anything yet? 29minutes to download and install!
 
So no one has seen the 2.0 intro that was supposedly in there somewhere?? I disabled my intro via options so I'm not sure if I will see this NEW one :/
 
omgitsbees
Nope, can't download the patch with my EU PSN account, because I live in America.

Thanks cause I sure was going to try it too!
 
Back