GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 504,114 views
ok, so recap..

Nissan GT-R SCHULZE
New Nascars
Standard interiors


what else can be confirmed??
 
just wait... i posted this an 10 posts came the same time
 
New message every 5-7 seconds in this thread. Nobody read them at all ))
 
With an icon for that in the main menu i guess they are going to give us many things as dlc...

Outfit, horn and paint packs
Museum Trading Card Game
Different wallpapers for the GT Life Background
 
So no one has seen the 2.0 intro that was supposedly in there somewhere?? I disabled my intro via options so I'm not sure if I will see this NEW one :/

People say it's the same.
 
wow I left here 30 minutes ago and there was 227 people viewing this thread. Now there's 619!?! Wow. I can feel the ENERGY! :)
 
Tried RM'ing a RX7 and Impreza but neither could be RM'd. Looks like that will be future DLC then.
 
:lol: at Jai's shout out.
 
My PS3 stopped clicking, the HDD will fail later after research, enjoy it while I can.
 
So no one has seen the 2.0 intro that was supposedly in there somewhere?? I disabled my intro via options so I'm not sure if I will see this NEW one :/

It should also be available on Gran Turismo T.V. You shouldn't need an internet connection to access it since its already on your hard drive.
 
Ok fine I will paint a few of my cars pink, but it will be uploaded(the pics) only tomorrow. Oh and remind or else i'll forget it on purpose :dopey:
I know where you race....:D I'll find you. ;) :lol:
I'll send the good bright ones if you need them.

Masi
I see your using that smilie (I don't remember the whole quote)
Yes, and others I found searching, I'm easily amused.
 
The more the download progresses, the slower it goes! 42% here.
 
What does the I in GTLife mean?! Is it even there?

Gahhh
 
I understand that everyone is excited for 2.0. But im afraid I need to say this.
WHERE ARE THE DAMN PICTURES?!
 
I will paint a few geez. Not half, too much work.

What? :lol: He asked and I elaborated. We know that's a little more than one could handle. Just poking a little fun while waiting on the update to hit stateside.

Anywho, on topic. Can anyone post any pictures of the changes please? Thank you!
 
Out in NZ, Downloading new

50 mins, I've got time to kill on GTP...
 
Tried RM'ing a RX7 and Impreza but neither could be RM'd. Looks like that will be future DLC then.

Case closed. DLC Race car pack. :sly: 30 USD awaiting me.
 
I know where you race....:D I'll find you. ;) :lol:
I'll send the good bright ones if you need them.

*sigh* ok send them over. I cant believe what i put myself into.
 
Starting install on the East Coast, USA
 
Back