GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,830 views
Ugh, 10 minutes to go. Cooome ooooon.
 
I'm guessing we in the US have about 15 minutes until we can start downloading. I'll report anything I can the instant I know.
 
installing here in australia 10 minutes left
 
shhhhh nobody has to know, its old!
I think many of us would get a kick out of a few pink cars for the sake of sport. Come oooonnnnnnnnnn, I'll rub your head.
pet.gif


I keep getting the top of the page so everybody sees it. :lol:
 
How bigggg???
 
I think many of us would get a kick out of a few pink cars for the sake of sport. Come oooonnnnnnnnnn, I'll rub your head.
pet.gif

Makin good use of that smiley i see :sly:
 
Are you talking about a livery editor? :drool:

No, About 7 or 9 pages back Nepali said he'd paint half of his cars pink if this thread reached over 400 people...Well it's surpassed that easily and I'm saying, since I and a few others who run in a league with Nepali, that he should be lucky that they cannot be painted otherwise we'd probably hassle him until he did so and finished the season with a pink car.
 
I'm just raising some credits while the update will be brought up. I spent over 20,000,000 Credits in the past month.
 
Im ready to pull my hair out! Has anyone tried RMing an RX7???

I'll try when I'm done downloading, nearly finished here.
 
I think many of us would get a kick out of a few pink cars for the sake of sport. Come oooonnnnnnnnnn, I'll rub your head.
pet.gif


I keep getting the top of the page so everybody sees it. :lol:

Can you rub mine instead.
 
This is crazy. Only 14%, 152 minutes left. :(
 
The new Nascars are all 500,000 credits, and I do think that the menu's are slightly faster to load.
 
Jamie-C
Yup, 5 new Chevys, 2 new Fords and 4 new Toyotas. There the same teams as the old cars, just 2011 spec

Still no dodge. Strange. Oh well
 
I think many of us would get a kick out of a few pink cars for the sake of sport. Come oooonnnnnnnnnn, I'll rub your head.
pet.gif


I keep getting the top of the page so everybody sees it. :lol:

Ok fine I will paint a few of my cars pink, but it will be uploaded(the pics) only tomorrow. Oh and remind or else i'll forget it on purpose :dopey:
 
PICTURES! People post pictures! PLEASE! :crazy::drool::dopey:
 
The intro movie is still the same old after having installed 2.0. Weird.

The main menu has a new icon which says "Downloadable Content" when highlighted with the cursor.
 
Damn people getting tree'd everywhere! Still nothing here :(

Cool im up top :cool:
 
At least they make good use of the NASCAR license.
 
Back