GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,830 views
That's it, im flying to Japan!
 
So far still the old piano themed intro... I wonder if it will change to the new one towards the end... Hmm

Thanks for the info so far. I'm at 43% lawl
 
This thread is about to explode!! ITS UNREAL! 566 people!
 
Mine reckons it's gonna take 200000 mins I'm like 0_o
 
I need pictures of new content! Please! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!

Dude calm down or you'll get a heart attack! :lol:
 
Servers are undergoing maintenance here in Vancouver, B.C...Is that a sign?
 
Where is the download screen coming from??? Does it pop up when you start the game or what? I can't find it.
 
Im just staring at my Audi R8 offroading GT5 picture on my PS3 background.
 
Good lord...I can't even read one page without two more popping up after! This is insane. Hey Nepali, be glad the Super GTs can't be painted otherwise We'd hassle you to finish the WSGTC in a pink car!

Are you talking about a livery editor? :drool:
 
10 more min... how big is it
 
The new Nascars are there.

Do you need to buy the new cars or do they just show up in your garage?

Also, tell us about the UI updates! Is anything on that end different, or do they just load much faster now?
 
This thread is about to explode!! ITS UNREAL! 566 people!
I told ya.... I'll be sending you some pink's, I'd like some pics.
carrot.gif
 
omfg schulze gtr omg hope you all downloading soon.... slowly its unfair
 
Most users ever online was 7,575, Nov 19 2007 at 2:32 PM.

Was that for gt4?
 
Ugghh...mother in law asleep in my game room!!! Tomorrow for me I guess.
 
Time to get in as much playing time as possible before my HDD melts.
 
Im ready to pull my hair out! Has anyone tried RMing an RX7???
 
Back