GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

• Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
You do realize that, in real life 24 hours events, a car is driven by more than one driver, right ?

Yup, I know. I would gather some pals to help. I managed it on GT4.

It won't if you don't use that option, shem. ;)

But the temptation is there. It takes away some of the.......Je ne sais pas.

Adding endurance saves will not take away your ability to do that. It's all about giving users the option.

That's true. Really my statement was quite selfish. I know this has been wanted since the off and I'd be glad that DP has actually listened to the fans.

Definitely need more 1000km Enduros with more GT spec racers.

👍 x 10

Walks in the room puts a piece of paper on the table then runs and hides.

The paper reads "BIKES ARE TO BE ADDED?!?!?!?!" lmao

As long as they're not racing along side cars, what's the big deal? It'd just be like TT. I would rather have that as a separate game though.

Lot's of what is being said here is just speculation as you all know, let's not build ourselves up for possible disappointment.

well 3 cars are semi confirmed.The ft-86 2,the HSV and The Scirocco .

Oh and 221 members pfft you should have seen the latest news thread last year.

FT86? We already have one.
HSV? Cool.
Scirocco? in my opinion it's just like another Fiat 500.

Everyone just forget you read this so when it comes out, we can be surprised, but not disappointed if it falls short. And also to ease the wait..

I come in to work to find this.

My reaction?

AwwYeah.png

I love Kaz! I love GT5 just as it is right now, but I certainly wouldn't mind a few more extra goodies. :D

Ah, you see? Now they're countering Forza! :sly:

If this is where they'll put in the endurance saves I won't be surprised. Just...please, no quicksaves! :scared:

Also, how is the HSV-010 'semi-confirmed'? It is my personal top want in this game but did they ever say it was 'semi-confirmed'? Obviously the FT86 II is a given, even if that thing still needs to be put into production :lol:

Wonder if they might incorporate some Standard-Premium conversions too. Just not in the form of DLC.

One thing I don't want though is the update system in the style of GT5P...back then, to get a new spec you had to update it in game, and that crashed a lot...really annoying when trying to get Spec III up.

And remember...the hype from pre Nov 2010 is still there. :sly:

Everyone just forget you read this so when it comes out, we can be surprised, but not disappointed if it falls short. And also to ease the wait..

Or we can not get our hopes up and actually hope for the worse (Face paint for Bspec Bob) so when it does arrive, we wont be disappointed.

Are the Sesto Elemento and Aventador Exclusive to E.A .Oh and Highly Expected cars to add are any new car that was added to the series being promoted to premium treatment (Veyron,COuntach,etc...)and a New Pagani (We've only had one)

A few threads down is a GT5 Commercial some of these cars are not in GT5 so maybe ...... :D

It's 2010 all over again.

@C-Zeta Kaz said last year that they were modeling it and there was a chance it was going to be released with the game in the first place

Wonder if they might incorporate some Standard-Premium conversions too. Just not in the form of DLC.

Nomad Diablo anyone? To name but a few of course.

Or we can not get our hopes up and actually hope for the worse (Face paint for Bspec Bob) so when it does arrive, we wont be disappointed.

:lol: I'll drink to that. 👍

Really. I'm drinking to that right now.

Really, what I realistically expect are features that I payed for that are on the box but still aren't in the game after almost a year. (I.E. Matchmaking)

But anything else will be a huge plus for me. :D

Interesting, I do hope they reduce the trading limit and disable tuning for exotic machinery.

Speaking of exotic machinery, the addition of Pagani road cars would be brilliant, they already have the interior concept of the Zonda R, so producing the C12 - Tricolore as a Premium vehicle shouldn't be too hard.

Lamborghini isn't EA exclusive...

I know but I remmember Previous Trailers for shift and HP3, some cars were labeled Exclusive (both cars I stated and the huyaira)They may have meant at the time but not sure.

The GTi Scirocco in Premium would be welcomed by me.

Oh the new one. I thought you meant the old one. :lol:

I'm not very keen at all on Volkswagens, It would be cool to see a Baja Racer Bug though LOL

0609or_08_z+mojave_250+baja_bug_side_view.jpg

I think over 1000 cars should be enough ... But on the other hand it`s never going to be enough now is it? Maybe some brands which are poorly and/or not represented in the game. Who needs so many Nissan GT-R`s anyway?

I care much more for extra tracks than for cars.

Last edited:
Dont hold me to it I do however recall reading it in these forums somewhere.

I do remmember a Trailer for it as a teaser for Shift 2 ,it was branded exclusive and I think the Aventador and S.E are exclusive also.

Would happily be proven wrong but C'mon E.A .

I do remmember a Trailer for it as a teaser for Shift 2 ,it was branded exclusive and I think the Aventador and S.E are exclusive also.

Would happily be proven wrong but C'mon E.A .

I Really hope the Aventador isnt exclusive to EA. 🤬 I love that car.

FT86? We already have one.
HSV? Cool.
Scirocco? in my opinion it's just like another Fiat 500.

have you seen a scirocco in real life yet? it´s not even close to a fiat 500!

btt: i´m really looking forward to this update + dlc. :)

Latest Posts

Back