GT5 Troll fail....

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoullessApples
  • 12 comments
  • 2,239 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loony:lol:

3 dislikes already tut tut
 
this is really pointless, let the fail trolls be fail trolls.
 
I don't remember this many people coming out of the woodwork to purposely hate on Forza when it came out haha I guess GT5 brings out a lot of haters.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b93ti8jZJis

He spells Aston Martin wrong then he plays Gta 4 and says its Gt5.

People these days -.-

Be careful dude, there's a troll thread featuring the Astiiin Martiiin dude already (search ''videogames'' - thread title is something about the nature of video games I think, it was started a few days ago)..

The Mods aren't too keen on reposts but you should be ok...

But it's good to be refreshed about how many people think he's just a total waste of time and space. 👍
 
I remember when internet trolling was a fine art. Now everyone and their grandma is attempting to be a troll. It's pretty sad at the laziness these trolls now exhibit, absolutely no thought goes into their attempt.
 
What a wank!
 
I don't remember this many people coming out of the woodwork to purposely hate on Forza when it came out haha I guess GT5 brings out a lot of haters.

You must not have been around... :crazy:
 
I noticed it's Saints Row 2, big fail.
 
Don't feed the troll by posting the link here.

Btw, what happend to the rule about 100 posts before posting new thread?
 
Last edited:
Already posted. Not needed.

Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back