GT5P first drift video

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 38 comments
no i didnt do that on purpose ...... if you notice there were much momentum because of the double flick , thats why i lost it :)

glad to hear that you "ran out of talent/road":) as you were starting to make it look a little too easy! (they say that the trully gifted make it look easy:tup:).My biggest fear was that GT5p physics were going to be too easy and I'd have my little cuz who's 9yr old out-driving me.BTW have you ever played EPR???? and if so how do the physics compare?

haha i was watching this this moring, my father came in and he said whos the driver? he thought it was a real video :)
anyways does anyone knows what tire setup hes using?

glad to hear that you "ran out of talent/road":) as you were starting to make it look a little too easy! (they say that the trully gifted make it look easy:tup:).My biggest fear was that GT5p physics were going to be too easy and I'd have my little cuz who's 9yr old out-driving me.BTW have you ever played EPR???? and if so how do the physics compare?

thanks

whats EBR

haha i was watching this this moring, my father came in and he said whos the driver? he thought it was a real video :)
anyways does anyone knows what tire setup hes using?

its N3 tyres

whats EBR

EPR or Enthusia Pro Racing is an old PS2 game which came out @ same time as GT4. Some say (me included) it has some of the most realistic physics on a console this side of a PC sim. If youve never played it dont worry , but as I dont have a Ps3 i just thought you might be able to compare it against that.
P.s whats GT5p like for just going nuts with donuts and figure 8's and general burnouts?????

EPR or Enthusia Pro Racing is an old PS2 game which came out @ same time as GT4. Some say (me included) it has some of the most realistic physics on a console this side of a PC sim. If youve never played it dont worry , but as I dont have a Ps3 i just thought you might be able to compare it against that.
P.s whats GT5p like for just going nuts with donuts and figure 8's and general burnouts?????

hmm i dont own GT5P
but i play GTR2 and rFactor.. they claim to be sims :) well they are, maybe not good as everyone might think, buts its great.. better then GT5p? in phisics? i dont know..

well in rFactor, doughtnuts, figures 8 are really.. suck.. so unrealistic, and tryting do drift in both of those games.. u need a mod to do so,

i remeber in the DEMO of GT5P i could do 180s nice doughnuts :) and all kinds of fun stuff, like goin reverse, turn and go to 1st gear ;) the 180 so much fun and it worked. dont know about GT5p tho..

i remeber in the DEMO of GT5P i could do 180s nice doughnuts :) and all kinds of fun stuff, like goin reverse, turn and go to 1st gear ;) the 180 so much fun and it worked. dont know about GT5p tho..

You should be happy, its even better in full GT5P IMO.

I just hope in GT5 they add a 'gymkana' area with atleast a large loop that I can just drift around all day. :D

sounds pretty impressive, and being just the demo too. I've played this M3 BMW demo that was made by the same guys who did GTR2, and the hoon physics were very good (considering i was doing stunt useing a keyboard).

ViperGTSR01, thanks for the re-assurance:tup: The area you wish for was in EPR, (called the airport I think) which was just fenced-off tarmac (around an 8th mile square) that was used by me to just run amuk.

Back