GT5P first drift video

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 38 comments
Nice!!! Wich settings did you use? Arcade or professional?
professional mode
TCS off
ASM off

How do you get clutch working ... i can't see a setting for it

if you have logitech G25 streering wheel , then you can use the clutch by clicking triangle in the shifter console during the race....

in fact in the video i posted hear closely when i go under the bridge ... you can hear the engine rev up as of (clutch kick) :D
dude why are you so prooo. arghhhh i'm so jealous.

man we used to have better drifting in GTHD ... this one right here in just practicing because the clutch and gated shifter makes it much more difficult

hey guys check this video out

watch that GT drift and this at the same time, and not how real the angles and wheel positions are :) wow

just amazing game

Well that was a great video. Thanks for sharing with us!!! :D 👍 But I can't help notice this:

if you have logitech G25 streering wheel , then you can use the clutch by clicking triangle in the shifter console during the race....

in fact in the video i posted hear closely when i go under the bridge ... you can hear the engine rev up as of (clutch kick) :D

So your saying that you clutch kick with the triangle button instead of using the clutch pedal? Thats stupid..... :grumpy: but please find out if you can configure the G25 controls and see if you can use the clutch pedal.... :D

Well that was a great video. Thanks for sharing with us!!! :D 👍 But I can't help notice this:

So your saying that you clutch kick with the triangle button instead of using the clutch pedal? Thats stupid..... :grumpy: but please find out if you can configure the G25 controls and see if you can use the clutch pedal.... :D

the triangle only enables the clutch pedal. you just need to press it when starting a race thats all. you dont use the triangle button as a clutch.

Much respect on that drift Run man, does the handling feel allot different then the prologue demo?

big difference

Do they still have drift trials?
no they dont:(
how settings do you use in the logitech menu?
dont know what you mean ... but every add in off (power steering- steering assist)
Are the replays saved? Can you up it in the cockpit view?

no i didnt .. this was a 5 minute play :) but to give you an idea of what it look like from cockpit .... maybe this is the only thing GT5P missing .. the driver never cross his hand.. which makes drifting very difficult using cockpit view.... in the G25 you turn almost at full lock but the game driver shows 90 digree turn what makes you get the feeling of lost (if you now what i mean)

the triangle only enables the clutch pedal. you just need to press it when starting a race thats all. you dont use the triangle button as a clutch

thats what i mean

Oh ok. Now I get it. :D So like, did you try to drift any other cars yet? Your counter steer looks great, had any trouble with the "snap understeer" like in GT4? All these videos of GT5:P makes me jealous..... :guilty:

sik drifting!!! Gotta question? At the end of the vid you loop the car...is this on purpose? Or have the physics improved to the point where you can spin the car if your not on top of it?

sik drifting!!! Gotta question? At the end of the vid you loop the car...is this on purpose? Or have the physics improved to the point where you can spin the car if your not on top of it?
no i didnt do that on purpose ...... if you notice there were much momentum because of the double flick , thats why i lost it :)

So - for the owners of GT5P - it works with the clutch ????????
If it is I'm so getting this no matter what :) oh and G25 for so much money...:(

This is the same video you posted in another thread?!

In that case: again, very nice indeed!

:)

Excellent drifting skills .... can't wait to try it out for myself ...

As much as this looks real .... still missing one very important thing .... tyre marks on the road ... especially with this drifting .... when will they realise that to be the ultimate ... they need to model this

At least the tyre noise is improved along with engine sounds but they need to fix this in the final game ... its been missing for too long.

Back