GT5P update coming August 1st!!

• Thread starter TheMoose
  • 459 comments
Engadget story on GTTV

gttv_080108.jpg

The latest update to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue has turned the game into a video download platform rivaling the console you play it on, with episodes of Top Gear and other auto shows, plus exclusive HD content filmed just for the game. Also packed in the update are some gameplay fixes, although we're still waiting for Sony to put real collision damage in our Real Driving Simulator. One step beyond watching HD video of others playing the game, all the content that costs is available for $.99 for the first two weeks, if you're still not sure check out the PlayStation Blog's video embedded below, or hit the read link to download 720p video of the Japanese version's video marketplace in action.

What did they do to my NSX?!!!!!

Now is nothing more but an arcade car, a la Need for Speed.

just to check mate,did you redo your options??
all is set back to default,so also your ff strength,amature/professional/simulation settings etc etc....

spyrrari.

I noticed at the Fuji race when I got hit from behind or hit in the side going into the corner I didn't just fly off the track as I would have before.

Just finished the download.First try,15 min.:)It must be due to the fact that I had to wait untill after work.Now to go and check it out.👍

Engadget story on GTTV

gttv_080108.jpg

The latest update to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue has turned the game into a video download platform rivaling the console you play it on, with episodes of Top Gear and other auto shows, plus exclusive HD content filmed just for the game. Also packed in the update are some gameplay fixes, although we're still waiting for Sony to put real collision damage in our Real Driving Simulator. One step beyond watching HD video of others playing the game, all the content that costs is available for $.99 for the first two weeks, if you're still not sure check out the PlayStation Blog's video embedded below, or hit the read link to download 720p video of the Japanese version's video marketplace in action.

I am in the U.S. and I do not have any of this stuff. Just all of the old videos and 1 new one. How do I access all of these goodies?

just to check mate,did you redo your options??
all is set back to default,so also your ff strength,amature/professional/simulation settings etc etc....

spyrrari.

I know. I I redid everything.

As a matter of fact, I sweated tears to do 1.54.9 in Fuji F before the update, now, in just my first lap, I did 1.54.4 with one hand chatting on the msn.

Too much grip, the good ol' tail happy NSX is no more.

I am in the U.S. and I do not have any of this stuff. Just all of the old videos and 1 new one. How do I access all of these goodies?

Sorry, I forgot to add the part where Engadget didn't know about the Pay-per-view getting delayed.
Check the news item in the news section of GT5P.

Back