GT5P update coming August 1st!!

• Thread starter TheMoose
  • 459 comments
SpiffyDeezy, can you please stop posting false information? You may find it funny, but others don't. Additionally, such information spreads fast, and when people will start realizing that it was false, they're going to take it out on the game and this forum.

the Interceptor, can you stfu ? the only thing i joked about is nurburgring.

WHAAAT if your not joking....sniff...dream come true:dopey:

what about quick tuning?

yeah as long as you stay in the required PP anything goes bro.

I'm not at home, so I will download this later tonight, hopefully with the servers less busy. 174 people watching this thread, wow :crazy:

hey man...... just jokes. Lets just do some serious praying huh that the little white bar reaches it's destination
always taken in humour, as is replied :) Back yo the 'H' in downloading stakes:nervous: we gottat be close to 'completed' by now, don't we?:nervous:

This thread is NOT MSN. Take the chatter elsewhere, people. Nobody needs to know you've got another 1% on your download.

I agree, **** the solar eclipses, I want the update.

This is not acceptable.

It's here! New cars! Ford gt90! New tracks!

This is not acceptable.

SpiffyDeezy
Oh my god nurburgring !!!! Omg im so gonna do a lap in the f2007 now hahahahahahahha

This is not acceptable.

SpiffyDeezy
the Interceptor, can you stfu ?

This is not acceptable.

SpiffyDeezy
i dont care its just a forum.

Incorrect. This is the largest single resource for Gran Turismo on Earth. Over a hundred thousand people rely on this site for the best information on the games, and to get that information first.

If you consider it to be "just a forum", I would submit that this site is not for you.

ScorpionT16
shi*, it failed lol

This is not acceptable.

100 posts in an hour saying how far your download has progressed is not acceptable. The AUP applies to all posts and all threads on this site. Yes, even posts made in this thread.

i dont care its just a forum.
ban me if u want but i wasnt giving false info..

To add to Famine's comment above I would also like to say that claiming the 'ring was in the update does most certainly could as posting false information. Which is specifically forbidden in the AUP. As is the use of text speak, I would also ask that you use the edit button rather than simply posting up comments one after the other.

You are new here SpiffyDeezy, but that does not exclude you from following the exact same rules as every one else, in particular telling another member to STFU is not going to see you staying here long at all.

To EVERYONE, this is not a chat room, keep in to the point, keep it polite and keep it accurate; fail to do so and suffer the consequences.

Thanks

Scaff

The tire selection for time trial is supposed to be changed from fixed S2 to a choice from N1 to S2 tires. What's the consensus for tire selection around here; use N1 or S2? I would prefer S2 since I could use the extra grip on the high performance cars.

Downloading the update now. Since I don't play online (yet), i'm curious about the new musictracks.
Although i'm bound to find something else I like aswell.

And ... keep up the great moderating. đź‘Ť

DVA
Downloading the update now. Since I don't play online (yet), i'm curious about the new musictracks.
Although i'm bound to find something else I like aswell.

And ... keep up the great moderating. đź‘Ť

Why dont you play online?

You won't notice the new music tracks until you stumble across them while racing (or if you're like me, and race with music off, in replays only), because there's no jukebox option.

Secrets and lies? My update isn't starting off where it left after errors. I got to around 70% twice now, and this time I'm up to aound 40%, so technically I should be 180% complete by now shouldn't I?

Edit: SpiffyDeezy? Yeah I remember him, he didn't last long though- joined up and got in a huff because he didn't read the AUP and got himself banned.

Last edited:
Back