GT5Redsucker23's Digital Artworks

Philippines
Lipa City
bmwracedriver23
Xbox Live?!
Hey guys! I'm Red welcome to my GT6 Gallery.
I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

14180303926_301d6ddf56_b.jpg

14016645190_33d68563e9_b.jpg

14016610018_b85bebf2cf_b.jpg

14016760528_c1ecd12c20_b.jpg

MORE COMING SOON!​

Nice and about time
Great start! 👍
Thanks, I'm really glad you liked them! And yeah it kinda took a while before I made my own gallery, it's just that I've always thought that my work's not good enough and I needed a bit more practice. Thanks again! More coming soon. 👍

Wow, great start! I love the sun shower look in the second VGT shot. Also love the atmosphere in the first FT-1 edit.👍

I agree with Jeremy about the rain though, I guess that's something to work on in future edits.:)

Wow, great start! I love the sun shower look in the second VGT shot. Also love the atmosphere in the first FT-1 edit.👍

I agree with Jeremy about the rain though, I guess that's something to work on in future edits.:)
Thanks alot! Although I'm not sure if I can improve the rain drops, maybe I need to download new rain brushes?

Here are some shots of the stunning Lotus 97T! I thought these were pretty cool and so that is why I would like to share it with you guys, I hope you enjoy it!

14311333215_7868b6bf0a_b.jpg

14309473752_f25319de82_b.jpg

14308002231_bf8aab35f6_b.jpg

Also I would like to know what you think of my work so dropping down a comment below would really help me out and as always I hope you enjoyed viewing my work as I enjoyed making them.
-Red :D:tup:​

Last edited:
No man where is that full on tyre fire!!! :eek:
Like this effect and think you should apply it to a straight piece of Willow track for that mirage effect to come through.
My Favorite here must be the first shot and that little flame looks a bit too yellow BUT it does look realistic!
Like your experiments!! 👍

I am extremely digging your distinct style of editing. It is completely different to what I've seen from the five years I've been here on :gtplanet:.

Hi Red
I'm thinking ...... The effect you are applying might be to much and maybe not all in the right places - see your image here - thinking too excessively applied

But here it is ultra realistic and at the right place! Also just the right amount of the effect to the left & right of the helmet.

14377896772_90a1bcc5d5_b.jpg

You asked and I replied.
Now you also got the toning done like a master -100% spot on! :drool: :drool: :bowdown:
Don't know if the tire's rubber look like that without tinkering but that detail on them adds to the realism and the complete image looks REAL!

I like what you are doing and this last one is a favorite and maybe one of your best! VWD :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi Red
I'm thinking ...... The effect you are applying might be to much and maybe not all in the right places - see your image here - thinking too excessively applied

But here it is ultra realistic and at the right place! Also just the right amount of the effect to the left & right of the helmet.

14377896772_90a1bcc5d5_b.jpg

You asked and I replied.
Now you also got the toning done like a master -100% spot on! :drool: :drool: :bowdown:
Don't know if the tire's rubber look like that without tinkering but that detail on them adds to the realism and the complete image looks REAL!

I like what you are doing and this last one is a favorite and maybe one of your best! VWD :cheers:
Thanks a lot Werner! I'll try to town down the heat wave next time.

Back