GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

I love how a new thread is made about every a news update on the homepage. The comment section just doesn't seem to be enough.

I love how a new thread is made about every a news update on the homepage. The comment section just doesn't seem to be enough.

You must be new to the forums, or maybe even the Internet.

Sometimes a news article posted by Jordan will spawn discussion/threads in the forums. Other times, a thread created by a user on the forums will provoke a news article on the main page.

At any rate, it's definitely easier to discuss the matter in a thread than in the news section.

Click the video while you're at it! ;)

It went up about 10,000 since the start of the day. Still a far way off :(.

Maybe so, but it has gone up 60,000 since this..

greatness-awaits-gt6-300x240.png

But man, I sure would like it better if it was a 1,000,000 hits.

Yea, well, uhhh...I have double the amount of your posts :P

That's the thing. It's been a week and it still hasn't reached a full million. It will gradually slow down to a crawl so I'd rather ignore this whole thing and wait for the demo. *shrugs*

That's a small number compared to 5 mil though, at 70,000 per day everyday, there is 4 mil to go that will take 2 more months.

I wonder when PD drops it down to 4.5 million, then 4 million, then 3.5 million, then 3 million views just to get to the mark.

I hate playing this games and falling in the claws of a damn advertising agency.

But damn I want GT6 info!!! :D Let's get on it GTP!

EDIT: I wouldn't worry much about the lack of views. It honestly hasn't received much coverage so far, at least that I have heard of. With it in the news page on GTP consider it watched at least a million times more.

I will contribute as much as I can.

At this point, I don't care if it's worth it or not. It would be nice though, if Sony can get the message on how important the GT franchise is if we can prove them our support.

As for the 10 million Assassin's Creed thing, who cares about that... I mean no offense to Assassin Creed fans. I just personally don't see how it can be worth 10 million views!

Anybody know's where's the counter? Maybe someone here can do some H4XOR stuff and see something ...

YouTube really doesn't like viewbots. If you use them on your video or someone else's video, you will be banned. Any views you illegitimately added to another user's video will be rolled back.

As for the 10 million Assassin's Creed thing, who cares about that... I mean no offense to Assassin Creed fans. I just personally don't see how it can be worth 10 million views!

The AC III E3 trailer is sitting at a respectable 14 million views. If I remember correctly, it hit 10 very quickly.

I hate the comment section. The format just seems so wrong. Love the threads though. 👍

Took me a minute to find the explore button..:lol: I got 18/35 my first try.

I have 23, the rest are locked until certain milestones are reached. (Dates and video view counts)

I guess since we're already discussing this I'll post my list so people know what they're looking for - I'll spoiler tag them in case you enjoy the time wasting.

Greatness Awaits item list.
Scene 1:

1. Lamp Post - The Order.

2. Police car's lights - Watch_Dogs.

3. Transistor advert - Transistor. (8th/9th of July)

4. Left middle Television - Playstation "Greatness Awaits" Theme Song.

5. Right Middle Television - Upcoming Auction using earned Gold Trophies as currency.

Scene 2:

6. Traffic Cameras - Watch_Dogs. (8th/9th of July)

7. Rapture Appliances - Bioshock Series.

8. Coconuts - Farcry.

Scene 3:

9. MacGratch Market sign - Infamous.

10. The Witness advert - The Witness. (8th/9th of July)

11. Overlord Dropship - Killzone.

Scene 4:

12. Aiden Pierce (He's hidden to the left) - Watch_Dogs (24th/25th of June)

13. Helghast Soldier - Killzone (24th/25th of June)

Scene 5:

14. Clicker - Last of Us (1 million views)

15. Helghast Triad Logo (On the upside down car) - Killzone

16. Blue Corvette(?) on the race track - Gran Turismo (5 million views)

17. Atac Dropship - Killzone

18. Witch Doctor - Diablo III

19. Baseball people - MLB The Show

Scene 6:

20. Air ship - The Order (15th/16th of July)

21. Horse and Carriage - The Order

22. Captain Edward Kenway - Assassin's Creed

23. Woman holding up "Round 4" sign - (No idea)

Scene 7:

24. Delsin Rowe - Infamous: Second Son

25. Helghast Terrorist - Killzone

26. Knack - Knack

Scene 8:

27. NBA backboard - NBA (1st/2nd of July)

28. Alduin - Skyrim (1st/2nd of July)

29. Diablo - Diablo III

Scene 9:

30. Pirate flag - Assassin's Creed (Unlocked at 10,000,000 views)

31. The Traveller - Destiny

32. Mawlr - Killzone

33. SWAT truck - Beyond

34. Skeleton Army (Top right, sneaky little things) - Skyrim

35. ISA Crusier - Killzone

Thanks,I'll check it when I give up.:) I'm at 21 now,didn't know the milestones bit so thanks for that.👍

Thanks,I'll check it when I give up.:) I'm at 21 now,didn't know the milestones bit so thanks for that.👍

Yeah, I sort of glossed over the big pop ups with the dates but after getting everything and still having lots of blanks where I should of had everything I went back and checked all the milestones when they unlock.

I don't particularly care about the theme you're supposed to get as a reward - I just had nothing better to do this evening :lol:

I didn't even know that there was one..:lol: I just gave it a go and now can't see anymore,and as you said at 6am there isn't much to do.

I have looked that video at least 10 times, I have not managed yet how to find spots its just a video. I cant click on anything except start stop! Fantastic idea -_-

I have looked that video at least 10 times, I have not managed yet how to find spots its just a video. I cant click on anything except start stop! Fantastic idea -_-

Wait for "Explore" to light up under the video ;) click explore and it will let you find the items 👍

Back