GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

The problem is the video is boring, for it to go viral and get millions of views it needs to be interesting/funny/relevant, like the game sharing video from them.

The problem is the video is boring, for it to go viral and get millions of views it needs to be interesting/funny/relevant, like the game sharing video from them.

Couldn't have put it better myself. 👍

I have mine open on a new tab and I've been replaying the crap out of it all morning.
Anyone know what all other games/contents are going to be revealed other than 1million - the last of us, and 5 million - gt6?

Since Kaz said he's holding a big suprise at Gamescom, it may seem that suprise may boost the views up (if the surprise is something very exciting though).

huh? How would a surprise unveiled at Gamescom boost the views on this video? Unless you mean he'll announce that the surprise is behind this video and the 5,000,000 views.

I have mine open on a new tab and I've been replaying the crap out of it all morning.
Anyone know what all other games/contents are going to be revealed other than 1million - the last of us, and 5 million - gt6?

10 million for Assassin's Creed.

huh? How would a surprise unveiled at Gamescom boost the views on this video? Unless you mean he'll announce that the surprise is behind this video and the 5,000,000 views.

10 million for Assassin's Creed.

oh, thank god I don't care about that game haha

*edit

Let's say at best, we can do about 25k per day, which I don't we hit even close to yesterday. That's about 5 months, and that's almost GT6's release lol. If we want to make it before gamescom which is about 2/3 months?... we'll need about double that so at least 50k views. Rough estimate btw, on the head. I apologize if it's way off.

The AC III E3 trailer is sitting at a respectable 14 million views. If I remember correctly, it hit 10 very quickly.

Well, that's a bit irrelevant cause what's needed are the views from this particular video.

But yeah, that's still an amazing number.

Last edited:
Shhhhhh..... Just spreead the word. All PSN Friends, facebook friends, family....get this count up!!!

greatness-awaits-gt6-300x240.png

I'm still trying to figure out how to access this screen...

I don't think it will hit 5 million considering the rest of their videos barely hit 1 million.

I find it strange how they want 5 million views before they drop more information.

Like, besides a little revenue that probably won't cover the price it took to make that AD, what's the point?

Just tell us!

greatness-awaits-gt6-300x240.png

I'm still trying to figure out how to access this screen...

Click Here, then play the video ... below it there should be some text reading "explore" sometimes it will glow .. count 5 glows and click on it, on the racetrack on the background there will be a car you can click, do it and the menu should display. 👍

I don't think it will hit 5 million considering the rest of their videos barely hit 1 million.

I find it strange how they want 5 million views before they drop more information.

Like, besides a little revenue that probably won't cover the price it took to make that AD, what's the point?

Just tell us!

It's a commercial that (unlike most commercials) they hope they can encourage people to actively share because of the promise of more info. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working all that well, and if it ever reaches 5 million people won't care anymore.

Content revealed might be a Tank Car with rocket launchers and lasers and stuff, who nows?

Back