GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

If only they would show all the 15th anniversary edition pre order cars.....

One can dream...... :grumpy: :(

Except they won't....

I can almost assure you that.

Yup, completely agree.

Most of the time, the most realistic wishes from the crowd are too much for SCE/PD to satisfy. I'd be amazed if they showed anything remotely interesting when the video hits 5M views. Most likely it'll be a screenshot we already have or a screenshot of something we already know about.

It would be a shame if the content/wallpaper were something that we've already seen before; either a track or a car that we know to be in GT6.

The GT6 hype train has been steady since E3, though. But I'm not aboard just yet. Actually, I don't intend to hop on it at all. :(

At any rate, we're on the cusp of 4.7 mil. We will likely hit 5 mil by sometime tomorrow.

Add 2 or 3 more views. I'm not even watching it. I'm just view-boting it in the background, by actually hitting the replay button and then ignoring it. :lol:

I insist on my bet: they'll reveal that Ronda and the surroundings are free roam :D

Tip from a fellow passenger aboard the hype train: Don't expect too much from PD. Expecting a free-roam mode is expecting too much, expeting that they'll announce it months before release is excpecting way too much :indiff:.

For all we know, PD could surprise us with a Porsche under the cover.

If you mean the GT6 box cover, it has been discussed and I think that the car is either a Viper, an 86/BRZ/FRS and another car I don't remember

4,826,786 Views. Likely will reach 5,000,000 when I'm sleep. Should either be a huge surprise or a hilarious pile of disappointment in the morning. Will be entertaining either way.

4,826,786 Views. Likely will reach 5,000,000 when I'm sleep. Should either be a huge surprise or a hilarious pile of disappointment in the morning. Will be entertaining either way.

Or nothing since it's ALREADY BEEN REVEALED lol.

For all we know, PD could surprise us with a Porsche under the cover.

Oh I hope they don't...

I'm betting on the hilarious pile of disappointment. After all, we already saw the damn video and the wallpaper will be like the rest of the content in that ad campaign: a tiny image that says nothing at all.

Oh I hope they don't...

Erm...what? You hope they don't announce Porsche? I mean, I'm sure they won't and I'm not expecting it but not wanting Porsche is...well...close to inhuman.

Erm...what? You hope they don't announce Porsche? I mean, I'm sure they won't and I'm not expecting it but not wanting Porsche is...well...close to inhuman.

Actually, not everybody likes the same cars, that might come as a surprise to you.

Personally I've always seen them as a hairdresser car. :lol:

In fact, german cars in general don't impress me that much.

Actually, not everybody likes the same cars, that might come as a surprise to you.

Interesting, I have always love German cars, very mature, but very exciting.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that people have different tastes and I respect that. But I find it hard to believe that someone could see a Porsche 917 or a 911 GT2 and not get excited. Taste is a matter of opinion, but Porsche's legacy and importance in motorsport is a matter of fact 👍.

announcement of Porsche would be blazing :dunce: :bowdown:

You shouldn't get your hopes up with PD. And you should never, ever get any kind of hopes up with the words "PD" and "Porsche".

Don't get me wrong, I understand that people have different tastes and I respect that. But I find it hard to believe that someone could see a Porsche 917 or a 911 GT2 and not get excited. Taste is a matter of opinion, but Porsche's legacy and importance in motorsport is a matter of fact 👍.

Absolutely.

I'm sorry if someone has pointed this out, but there is now a video up on Youtube explaining how the 'Greatness Awaits' Commercial is symbolising the Illuminati, New World Order etc. :banghead::banghead:

Very close now init! :D I just gave it another watch, well, pressed play & made a cup of tea that is. :lol:

I'm sorry if someone has pointed this out, but there is now a video up on Youtube explaining how the 'Greatness Awaits' Commercial is symbolising the Illuminati, New World Order etc. :banghead::banghead:

Nutjobs will be nutjobs. People also think pink triangles in Lady Gaga videos are a sign of the illuminati mind control.

Latest Posts

Back