GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

...almost five million views, in about a month. Impressive.

Considering it was meant to be a viral video and posted on a hugely popular company channel, not really. They already scrapped the 10 million views requirement for Assassin's Creed content because they obviously realised it'd take too long, if it ever gets there at all.

Considering it was meant to be a viral video and posted on a hugely popular company channel, not really.
I dunno; I still think it's quite the accomplishment, considering that the campaign started off slow. If you read back through the thread, at certain points in the campaign, based off the number of hits that the vid had gotten at that time, people were projecting that the 5m mark would be hit closer to holiday.

Even though the vid's posted on "a hugely popular company channel," that the video has gained momentum as time has gone on *is* an accomplishment, imo. (Though, I wonder if the campaign has peaked yet / when it will. Eventually, those hits are going to taper off.)

:drool: I'm hyped for a PS4 announcement now. Its got to happen after all the feedback they got!

The feedback in THIS case doesn't really matter... The PS3 and PS4 are ENTIRELY different machines. They'd have to re-code most of GT6 in order for it to run on the PS4, plus update the visuals. At that point they may as well simply make GT7. If the PS4 game is substantially different from the PS3 counterpart, it isn't really the same game, is it...? And it doesn't make sense to release a next-gen version more than a year AFTER the original on last-gen's hardware has been launched, and it would seem that that's how it would go.

Just passed 5 million. Wallpaper unlocked yet? Don't even know how to find it.

3DYNr.png

It's a Nissan around Silverstone.

Well, honestly I haven't seen it yet but in a matter of minutes you guys will see this post and realize that I was right. Or maybe I'm wrong and we get an awesome image that reveals any relevant detail...I wish I was wrong but it's unlikely :lol:

It's a Nissan around Silverstone.

Well, honestly I haven't seen it yet but in a matter of minutes you guys will see this post and realize that I was right. Or maybe I'm wrong and we get an awesome image that reveals any relevant detail...I wish I was wrong but it's unlikely :lol:

I knew it. Oh, and just read your hidden post CB. :sly:

A 370Z going around Silverstone. That's pretty much it guys.

It also says exclusive wallpaper but I can't seem to find the damn link for the download.

A 370Z going around Silverstone. That's pretty much it guys.

It also says exclusive wallpaper but I can't seem to find the damn link for the download.

It's the wallpaper that people are waiting for. We already knew about the 370Z.

It's also possible that they switched the wallpaper for the video but forgot to change the heading. None of the other reveals have two parts, it's one or the other.

I feel so sorry for people who were expecting more from this publicity stunt.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - be a cynical person and then be pleasantly surprised when you're proven wrong; rather than excited and hopeful and being horribly disappointed when you're wrong.

What I am interested in however is how much more the views slow since this has been revealed, after all it was the final (non time restricted) item remaining to be unlocked.

It's funny how you guys are expecting anything at all, when you all know the GT6 content got revealed early at around 3 million views.

Last edited:
I think they did an error, it should says exclusive gameplay but who edited this accidently wrote exclusive screenshot.

They have plenty of time to screw with us how ever they like. Not all that complicated.

Right. Let me try again. Why would they hide the release date and platform behind a publicity stunt video and take the risks associated with such rather than just announce it at the major game expo that is a month away? It's certainly possible that they would do something so ridiculous, but "so they can screw with us" isn't a reason so much as paranoia.

Last edited:
Back