• 168 comments

Darren.

Vroom Vroom
Premium
United Kingdom
Limbo
TurboV16
TurboV16
http://view.playstationmail.net/?j=...312&jb=ff5f157973&ju=fe6115707563037b7111&r=0

If you played the GT6 demo, you should have an email (the one above) informing you that you will receive a free Nissan GTR GT3 for use in GT6. The car will be gifted to you when you buy GT6.

Not only this; a free PS3 dynamic theme is available to download for free too.

What is interesting to note is that- for the GTR at least- there is no expiration date. So if you're thinking "I really want GT6 but not at launch", you'll still get your freebie.

http://view.playstationmail.net/?j=...312&jb=ff5f157973&ju=fe6115707563037b7111&r=0

If you played the GT6 demo, you should have an email (the one above) informing you that you will receive a free Nissan GTR GT3 for use in GT6. The car will be gifted to you when you buy GT6.

Not only this; a free PS3 dynamic theme is available to download for free too.

What is interesting to note is that- for the GTR at least- there is no expiration date. So if you're thinking "I really want GT6 but not at launch", you'll still get your freebie.

If you click on the button for the dynamic theme and log on to your SEN account it lets you download it even if you haven't played the demo.

If you click the preorder button on the link, and try and change the country, there is only EU countries. And the bottom of the linked page says uk.playstation.com

Um, if the email for my PSN is no longer "in use" and I don't know the password, will I still be able to get this stuff? :#

Only works with European PSN accounts. The good thing was that I had made one already as a secondary account. So I just signed into it and clicked on the link, then you have access to download it. When completed, you can use the theme on any account.

pic_4.png

I got the email, but when I log on PS3 I dont see it in my cart
If you're taking about the theme:
Did you press "Add to cart" when you were on the SEN store online?

The process is the same as any other item you would get from the Store.

About the GT-R, I dunno.

Last edited:
If you're taking about the theme:
Did you press "Add to cart" when you were on the SEN store online?

The process is the same as any other item you would get from the Store.

About the GT-R, I dunno.
If its like the last GT Academy prizes, you will receive the prize as a gift when you first start GT6.....

When I opened the email in my tablet, I pressed add to cart. It reads, "Added to cart". When I logged on PS3, I see nothing about the GT6 Theme and there is nothing in my cart.

I'll check later. PS Store is having problems loading.

When I opened the email in my tablet, I pressed add to cart. It reads, "Added to cart". When I logged on PS3, I see nothing about the GT6 Theme and there is nothing in my cart.

Did you "checkout" the theme and get this message?:

pic_4.png

After that came up, I went to my PS3>PSN>Account Settings>Transactions>Download List>GT6 Theme.

I wanted to check if I had the email. Turns out AOL deletes email addresses if they're not used for more than 90 days, I hadn't logged into mine for about 5 years...

But if as it appears the email is just a notification that you will be automatically be given freebies it's all fine :)

Edit: @ameer67 I had to go on the PSN store on my PS3 and find it in the basket and download it from there.

Did you "checkout" the theme and get this message?:

pic_4.png

After that came up, I went to my PS3>PSN>Account Settings>Transactions>Download List>GT6 Theme.

:cheers: DONE! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

It shows the 15th Ann R8. I cant wait to get my 15th Ann copy! Im hyped! Thank you everyone!

I've had an email and logged in, then turned on ps3 and I can't find the theme in the PS store??

Latest Posts

Back