GT6 Demo reward revealed

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 168 comments
Anyone got their gtr schulze yet? I got my game and it hasn't been gifted to me or put in my garage?

I had the email telling me that my free GT-R awaits, but still no GT-R from the game...
I might try restarting the game to see what happens...

Did you have to gold those to qualify getting the GTR? Cuz I golded everything, but silvered two events. No one in US has received this car though?

Did you have to gold those to qualify getting the GTR? Cuz I golded everything, but silvered two events. No one in US has received this car though?

I did gold everything, don't know if that made any difference.

This is what was in the email that I received...

Thank you! Here's a free Nissan GT-R...

As a reward for playing the heart racing GT Academy 2013 demo, you’ve been given a free in-game Nissan GT-R GT3 for Gran Turismo®6. So when the stunning PlayStation®3 driving game launches on 6 December 2013 you can get on the starting grid in style.*

Last edited:
When does the US get whatever we need to claim the Nissan GTR GT3 that was promised for playing the GT6 Demo this past summer?

Anyone received their free GT-R GT3 yet? I haven't seen any download codes sent out yet.

ALL Golds on the demo,but no car?! I downloaded the theme,but i don´t have the car?! Why?

I think its because they took the Community away in the update, so it is not possible to send gifts. (This is how they sent the cars before).
I don't think they will give a code out for everyone.
We will just have to wait for an update to see what happens....

I think its because they took the Community away in the update, so it is not possible to send gifts. (This is how they sent the cars before).
I don't think they will give a code out for everyone.
We will just have to wait for an update to see what happens....
Will see...I think Sony told a lie about the car!

I got the car few weeks back. I started the game and before the menus appeared it showed me the gtr which can be bought from the store. Its nothing special imo

Back