GT6 Demo reward revealed

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 168 comments
Did you "checkout" the theme and get this message?:

pic_4.png

After that came up, I went to my PS3>PSN>Account Settings>Transactions>Download List>GT6 Theme.
I've had an email and logged in, then turned on ps3 and I can't find the theme in the PS store??

Follow these steps đź‘Ť

I just had a go with the "purchase" on my phone, and I selected the download to PS3 function. When I booted up my PS3, it downloaded and installed the theme for me, with no problems. :)đź‘Ť

I Golded all trials exept the GT3 one , still no mail...

I didn't gold the GT3 either and I haven't received an e-mail.
Can someone who didn't gold the GT3 trial confirm that they've received an e-mail?

Thanks

Do I only need to have downloaded the demo or what? This is the GT Academy thing that was available a little while ago, isn't it?

Yes. It was the GT Academy demo downloadable in the summer. The availability of the theme and the car depends on where you live.

To answer your question, I don't think you needed to have downloaded/played the demo itself. I just clicked on the link given above and sign into my European account to download the theme. (Didn't use that one to play the demo). It might be different, but that's my guess.

Hi!

I raced the GTacademy this summer but I didn't recieved any email yesturday. Do you believe I'll recieve it one day or not?

Yes. It was the GT Academy demo downloadable in the summer. The availability of the theme and the car depends on where you live.

To answer your question, I don't think you needed to have downloaded/played the demo itself. I just clicked on the link given above and sign into my European account to download the theme. (Didn't use that one to play the demo). It might be different, but that's my guess.

That means that people with an american account won't get the car yet? I have an american account and an european, but I only completed the demo in the first one :/

And at this moment I can't download the theme because there's a problem with the server..

The theme is for free or just the same with the car?

That means that people with an american account won't get the car yet? I have an american account and an european, but I only completed the demo in the first one :/

I guess that's how it works.

You guys want me to write how Americans could get the theme?

I guess that's how it works.

You guys want me to write how Americans could get the theme?
Sorry man, I was editing my comment when the alert appeared :D

Yes, I already got the theme by signing with my spanish account

EVJaJvS.jpg

The only problem now is the car. I didn't delete the demo yet, though.

um...... Weren't all the GT3 cars given to us for free with any pre order pack?

I got a US and UK account and have not gotten an email. I got 100% gold for both account but had a problem where the gold emblem was not showing/registering for the GT-R time trial even though my time was showing that I got gold. I think other people had this problem.

um...... Weren't all the GT3 cars given to us for free with any pre order pack?
It appears we're getting the normal GT-R GT3 version for free in-game rather than use credits to get it. The preorder cars are with special tunings and liveries.

And by we I mean Europeans, since us Americans always get effed over by PD.

You will have to read everything carefully.

"As a reward for playing the heart racing GT Academy 2013 demo, you’ve been given a free in-game Nissan GT-R GT3 for Gran Turismo®6. So when the stunning PlayStation®3 driving game launches on 6 December 2013 you can get on the starting grid in style.*

*Once you have your copy of Gran Turismo 6, you will receive your free in-game Nissan GT-R GT3
"

I have played, and GOLD every event in the game. I noticed other Portuguese players claim to have received this email, but I have not.
Will keep checking my inbox more frequently.

However, I don't believe the email matters that much. If you played the demo, your account has automatically registered. Reason why the rewards were sent out in GT5.
I believe everybody who played the demo will get the car once they start the game.

Back