GT6 Demo reward revealed

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 168 comments
Do you need to access the email to get the freebies? When I got my first PSN Account it was made with an old email that we forgot about (fsnet), and no one can remember the password or security question. I will probably ring them up.

I get to my email but I do not got no theme or the car .. and that you complete the entire academy gt gold even deebonificacion events ..

I looked a bit further and the Theme is available for the US people but have to pre-order the digital version to get it. :grumpy:

I looked a bit further and the Theme is available for the US people but have to pre-order the digital version to get it. :grumpy:
I ordered the digital version and the theme I received is not the one that is pictured in this thread.

Anyone work out if they are still sending these emails... or why certain people didn't get them?

I completely GT Academy with all golds... and nada. Checked my old PSN registered address and the new one too :(

Anyone work out if they are still sending these emails... or why certain people didn't get them?

I completely GT Academy with all golds... and nada. Checked my old PSN registered address and the new one too :(
I completed with all golds also and still no email, checked this morning.

I'm from Belgium a European country and i participated the Academy 2013
Stil no mail. I don't think it's only for european.
I don't worry for the car, it will come my way on the release. :D

Strange that you didn't receive an email about this. I got mine on thursday... Did you get it in the mean time?

Does seem strange, surely not a european (or even british) exclusive.
But to assure people, you just need to play it, NOT complete or gold everything. I just played a couple.

You will have to read everything carefully.

"As a reward for playing the heart racing GT Academy 2013 demo, you’ve been given a free in-game Nissan GT-R GT3 for Gran Turismo®6. So when the stunning PlayStation®3 driving game launches on 6 December 2013 you can get on the starting grid in style.*

*Once you have your copy of Gran Turismo 6, you will receive your free in-game Nissan GT-R GT3
"

I have played, and GOLD every event in the game. I noticed other Portuguese players claim to have received this email, but I have not.
Will keep checking my inbox more frequently.

However, I don't believe the email matters that much. If you played the demo, your account has automatically registered. Reason why the rewards were sent out in GT5.
I believe everybody who played the demo will get the car once they start the game.

Portugal here, I didn't got it either...

But to assure people, you just need to play it, NOT complete or gold everything. I just played a couple.

I didn't even play the demo on my second account (EU one). Just click the link in the OP and followed the steps I wrote in my post.

I didn't even play the demo on my second account (EU one). Just click the link in the OP and followed the steps I wrote in my post.

I tried that yesterday and was able to install and download the theme. No car though.

If anyone is lucky enough to have downloaded GT6 from PSN is there any update on receiving the prize car?

About not receiving emails about the prize car/special theme I deleted the GT Academy 2013 Demo from the PS3 when I couldn't play it anymore. Does anyone think these two are in any way related or is Sony the one at fault with the (lack of) distribution of the prizes?

If anyone is lucky enough to have downloaded GT6 from PSN is there any update on receiving the prize car?

About not receiving emails about the prize car/special theme I deleted the GT Academy 2013 Demo from the PS3 when I couldn't play it anymore. Does anyone think these two are in any way related or is Sony the one at fault with the (lack of) distribution of the prizes?
I deleted the demo too, but made sure the game save was still there - trouble is, I don't have the e-mail either - got gold on all events.

I'm still waiting on my email. But I thought I would just download the theme, this is where I think I might have worked it out. I maybe wrong but I downloaded GT Academy 2013 under my main account, I can't remember if I installed it under that account but I only played it under my separate account for GTP which is not my main account I downloaded it with. I'm guessing it might be the account that downloaded it AND played it gets the email. Its just a guess thou.

I ordered the digital version and the theme I received is not the one that is pictured in this thread.
Me too; ordered digital version and got a different theme. Most likely the one you got as well.
Same here not the same pictured in this thread

What theme did you guys get with your digital version then? It looks like the theme in the OP is a rotation of the cars in the Precision Pack.

I created a dummy UK account and downloaded it. If the mods are ok with me posting the login details in this thread (I don't have any of my personal info saved with this account) I'll do so, that way those who didn't get the email can download the theme. :cheers:

What theme did you guys get with your digital version then? It looks like the theme in the OP is a rotation of the cars in the Precision Pack.

I created a dummy UK account and downloaded it. If the mods are ok with me posting the login details in this thread (I don't have any of my personal info saved with this account) I'll do so, that way those who didn't get the email can download the theme. :cheers:
Send via PM please? Thanks.

@theteacher1907 Sent :)

But I just realized you have to leave the account on your PS3 to keep using the theme? I would have thought since the content was free that it would stay on my profile when I deleted that one but I guess not. Anybody know if there's a way to keep it and delete that account?

Back