GT6 Demo reward revealed

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 168 comments
It looks like if your normal account is in the US you need to have a European account to download the theme? Can anyone confirm that and also confirm if it worked for them by downloading with a European account?

Thanks for the quick reply Ameer! 👍 Does that account need a real email address and if so can it be one I use from another account? (Sorry for the rapid-fire questions :lol:)

Thanks for the quick reply Ameer! 👍 Does that account need a real email address and if so can it be one I use from another account? (Sorry for the rapid-fire questions :lol:)

Nope. It won't need any confirmation of a real email address.

Don't worry, I'm always on :gtplanet:.

Fair enough, replace PD with Sony... But to be fair, Kaz is an officer of Sony.

Does that link work in the US?

Not exactly. Sony draws a rough sketch of what they want. The marketing team then sends the informations to the main regions of the world. These regions then forward the same information to each individual country that has a sony marketing team.

Once there, it's their job to do whatever they can by following the basic guide lines. Some times it can be as simple as translating a poster, or adding subtitles to a TV ad. Other times, which is more common in america, is to produce their own advertising campaign with TV ads and everything they can to get the word out into the public.

Reason why we get so many different TV ads, pre-order items, or even launch events. It's all work of the PR (Public Relations) and marketing teams of each individual country.

I'm from Belgium a European country and i participated the Academy 2013
Stil no mail. I don't think it's only for european.
I don't worry for the car, it will come my way on the release. :D

Theme's looking good. 👍

112913-2118-32.jpg 112913-2119-28.jpg

Ok I have a big problem. The email account I use for my PSN account is on hotmail and I haven't signed in to the email via hotmail for a long time. It won't accept my password, and when I click on the (Can't access your account?) link and enter the codes they give me correctly, nothing happens and it gives me another code to type. I've done it more than 50 times. Is the account closed pofff forever because I didn't log on to hotmail for a long time ? .. Can anyone help please. Should I just change my PSN accounts' email and forget about the theme and free car ?

Edit: ok changed my accounts email :(

Last edited:
I'm in the American market and I did not get the email. I played the demo and I got gold on every mission. What's going on here?

:gtpflag:bonjours à tous
j'ai reçus le mail et je suis bien content
pour information j'ai fini tous les challenges avec la coupe or , ce qui permet peut être d'obtenir la voiture
pour le thème ; il suffit de procéder au paiement sur le PSN
le thème ce trouve ensuite dans la liste des téléchargements
merci pour ce site vraiment exceptionnel

:gtpflag:bonjours à tous
j'ai reçus le mail et je suis bien content
pour information j'ai fini tous les challenges avec la coupe or , ce qui permet peut être d'obtenir la voiture
pour le thème ; il suffit de procéder au paiement sur le PSN
le thème ce trouve ensuite dans la liste des téléchargements
merci pour ce site vraiment exceptionnel
This is an English website, sorry.

hello all I received the mail and I'm glad for information I finished all the challenges with the gold cup, allowing may be to get the car to the theme, it is sufficient to make payment on the PSN theme then this is the list of downloads really thank you for this exceptional site

Mabe it is done in the order people logged in, was europe first because i played it 30 half an hour after release. Maybe thats why i got mine a few days ago. Millions of people played it, there must be some kind of order.

Since that mail image came from Playstation's UK site, I went and created a UK account online and then immediately picked up the GT6 Dynamic Theme. After that, I logged in to my new UK account on my PS3 and uploaded the theme to the console. It now works even when signing in to my American account!
Thanks Ameer!

I looked at the saved data and there is a dash where the progress was displayed in the 2012 save. Does this mean none of the data has been saved?

Back