GT6 Drag race "Sleepers"???

The toms x540 chaser is another car that has a lot more hp than it used to in gt5, 5 speed, 6 cyl that has no worries running with gt350's etc. And it hooks up

I just got the Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 today to drag tune, and I'm telling you, that thing is the burnout KING. 3/8 of the Quarter mile at Indy is all smokey. It doesn't do to bad time wise either. It doesnt even need NOS to be competative. The engine and exhaust sound was definately improved. Makes me wonder why I don't see many online.

I just got back into Gran Turismo and my favorite "sleeper" so far is a Subaru Impreza. It traps 160mph at Indy, using Nos of course. I've surprised many people and supercars with it.

I just got back into Gran Turismo and my favorite "sleeper" so far is a Subaru Impreza. It traps 160mph at Indy, using Nos of course. I've surprised many people and supercars with it.
which one r4a2g0

I just got the Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 today to drag tune, and I'm telling you, that thing is the burnout KING. 3/8 of the Quarter mile at Indy is all smokey. It doesn't do to bad time wise either. It doesnt even need NOS to be competative. The engine and exhaust sound was definately improved. Makes me wonder why I don't see many online.
Half the people in the game don't know how to shift it.

Depends on the drivers of the supercars.

I beat some n00bs in GT5 with my pink insight.

While i didn't cross the line cause i was kicked before doing so, the room was filled with kids with F40s, Enzos and it was on autumn ring mini.
I was infront by half a dozen seconds or so.
Just say 6 seconds or so.

The Nissan 240SX S14 '96 gets 1022 hp max tuned with NOS, I was keeping up with 1000+ hp ZR1's with it.
The Nissan 300ZX Z31 gets 1100+ on NOS, does 60-180 in less than 500m, 200 less than a 950 hp Supra.
The Toyota Celica GT-Four '98 gets crazy acceleration fro 558 hp on boost, 1116 on NOS.
Most 90's sports cars that get 500-600 hp max tuned will get 1000-1400 hp on NOS.

Uses the Nitrous percentage. 500hp car with a 70% shot should theoretically give it 850hp.
That hasn't been confirmed, and doesn't really sound realistic at all. A car with 400 horsepower or lower, running a 400 shot of nitrous? The same shot an 800 horsepower V8 is limited to. Unless the car is specifically built to handle that much, you can't just casually spray 400 horsepower into a 4 cylinder and not expect it to explode. More realistically, 100% shot would resemble a 200-250 shot or close to it, while 50% is 100 or 125.

Last edited:
That hasn't been confirmed, and doesn't really sound realistic at all. A car with 400 horsepower or lower, running a 400 shot of nitrous? The same shot an 800 horsepower V8 is limited to. Unless the car is specifically built to handle that much, you can't just casually spray 400 horsepower into a 4 cylinder and not expect it to explode. More realistically, 100% shot would resemble a 200-250 shot or close to it, while 50% is 100 or 125.

I agree with this. Maybe the nitrous is set to the max output of each car. Let's take the a 370Z for example. I don't know what is the max hp but I guess it's around 700. And PD decided they're gonna give it a 300 bhp shot at 100%. That's 150 at 50% and so on.

What I want to say is already set to what bhp the shot at 100% gives for each car. And then it's just calculated in game for each car for each percentage. I just can't find it logical and believeable that have 600 bhp tuned to the max would be running 1200 in the game. But then again, this is GT. That would mean around 2200bhp for a GTR...

Just a speculation and my opinion tho.

EDIT: or maybe it calculates the bhp the shot gives at 100% based on what bhp the car has stock?

I agree with this. Maybe the nitrous is set to the max output of each car. Let's take the a 370Z for example. I don't know what is the max hp but I guess it's around 700. And PD decided they're gonna give it a 300 bhp shot at 100%. That's 150 at 50% and so on.

What I want to say is already set to what bhp the shot at 100% gives for each car. And then it's just calculated in game for each car for each percentage. I just can't find it logical and believeable that have 600 bhp tuned to the max would be running 1200 in the game. But then again, this is GT. That would mean around 2200bhp for a GTR...

Just a speculation and my opinion tho.

EDIT: or maybe it calculates the bhp the shot gives at 100% based on what bhp the car has stock?
Uses the Nitrous percentage. 500hp car with a 70% shot should theoretically give it 850hp.
Until they give us the actual HP jetting then we just need to stop adding it in all together. Until one of those insane hackers goes into the code and finds some algorithm or something we can follow then all this guess work is a lost cause.

We compare gt6 to real life. Yeah sure some of the suspension physics are right and this and that, but it's not real like there fore we can't treat it like real life. Further more, an honest question, when is n2o used in racing besides drag?? Because honestly unless I'm an ignorant idiot then not much, maybe some, but not a ton. So why do we need it in the game anyway? Just give us our "locked parts" from gt5 and we should be happy with all the hp (and stage 4 turbo lag unless we have an anti-lag system)

Unless it was proven incorrect, hackers have already discovered stage 4 & 5 weight reduction as well as stage 4 engine and turbo upgrades, and ability to put any % nitrous(50-100) on any car. If PD wanted, they could implement these upgrades in future updates to deter hackers from lack of substance to hack. Why put these is the game at all if not to use them? Seems pointless to me.

Unless it was proven incorrect, hackers have already discovered stage 4 & 5 weight reduction as well as stage 4 engine and turbo upgrades, and ability to put any % nitrous(50-100) on any car. If PD wanted, they could implement these upgrades in future updates to deter hackers from lack of substance to hack. Why put these is the game at all if not to use them? Seems pointless to me.

Once again we have to pick and choose who we run with because of the hacks, nobody can really be trusted anymore except the people we already know. It kind of sucks that the legit newcomers are going to have to go through H*** to prove legitimacy. I feel for those guys/gals though, I know what it's like, word of advise for those people, don't give up, stick with it and never give into the hacks.

Back