GT6 Endurance Races

• Thread starter shuunix
  • 96 comments
People have already unlocked the very last races in career mode.
If there are enduros, they won't be part of career.

Where did you get that from? A thought flying by your head or? Who is the guy who allready finished career mode?

Where did you get that from? A thought flying by your head or? Who is the guy who allready finished career mode?
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream. I am a traveler in both time and space, to be where I have been.

These are all the races UNDER S, which seems to be the very last series of races in career.
These screens were the reason this thread was created.
These seem to be all the endurance races.

atlvtCt.jpg

Ihpa9d4.jpg

Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.

Anyway I think I'm done for a while. My hands feel tired since I played too much, lol. Also, I didn't unlock any other special events yet. Only Goodwood/Moon for now.

Only career races are assigned stars. License tests, license missions, coffee breaks and one make races do not earn you stars.

I know and ? Endurance races isn't carrer ? Oh man...

You know nothing at all. This story reminds me : GT5

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream. I am a traveler in both time and space, to be where I have been.

These are all the races UNDER S, which seems to be the very last series of races in career.
These screens were the reason this thread was created.

I saw those screens, for the first the guy is showing races in the S event. My thread is more about what they said on offical page and what people are saying. So whats just a tiny part of it. Those screens doesent show anything about real endurance races so basicly you know as much as I do.

This is what is posted on offical GT page:

**There are also events that recreate the feeling of endurance races in a much shorter period of time.**

Yes thats shows in those S events. But nobody knows a damn thing about long endurance races so if you know anything about them please share.

Perhaps you need to get all stars to unlock the endurance, if not there ain't any but we find out for sure after release. Or if people show us a video where they completed everything and there is nothing left to complete.

I saw those screens, for the first the guy is showing races in the S event. My thread is more about what they said on offical page and what people are saying. So whats just a tiny part of it. Those screens doesent show anything about real endurance races so basicly you know as much as I do.

This is what is posted on offical GT page:

**There are also events that recreate the feeling of endurance races in a much shorter period of time.**

Yes thats shows in those S events. But nobody knows a damn thing about long endurance races so if you know anything about them please share.

Go back to the first post of mine that you quoted. I said,

You asked for proof. Those pictures show, that those are the last races of career, since the NOVICE-S races are all that is under the career "section".
So I showed the proof.
That's all I was getting at, if there are more enduros, you won't have to do them under career. THAT IS ALL WE KNOW unless the guy unlocks something in the near future.

How did it work in GT5? How much did you need to complete there to unlock endurance series?
The first endurance race was opened at level 25

Go back to the first post of mine that you quoted. I said,

You asked for proof. Those pictures show, that those are the last races of career, since the NOVICE-S races are all that is under the career "section".
So I showed the proof.
That's all I was getting at, if there are more enduros, you won't have to do them under career. THAT IS ALL WE KNOW unless the guy unlocks something in the near future.

Thats what I'm saying you know as much as me, but you souded like you knew more. As I said perhaps you need to get 3 stars in every race to unlock long endurance or maybe not. So we just wait and see

Allright guys let's just stop it here unless somebody can confirm the unknown *Endurance* faith.

As I see it there is only two opportunities:

First one is that you unlock long endurance races with a must amount of stars/career percentage or completed races (first place for example) I mean like you need atleast 250 stars to unlock real endurance races or must win 50 times with first place title. Something like that.

Second is that there is no more endurance races in GT6. That would be really sad

Thank you for your attention on this thread =)

24hr races ARE part of Gran Turismo.

Though not realistic. Races under FIA regulations only last 6 hours per driver, while those that aren't and have longer limits are very few in the world and none is represented in any GT game. Actually it happens more in point to point days long races, which will certainly never be in a GT game (thousands of kilometers).

I've been playing since GT1 and have done all the endurance thru GT5 doing some multi-times. I think its part of the game were serious gamers can play a little longer and get a little closer to real racing. I hope all the long endurance are still there except The 9hr of Tsukuba.

I've been playing since GT1 and have done all the endurance thru GT5 doing some multi-times. I think its part of the game were serious gamers can play a little longer and get a little closer to real racing. I hope all the long endurance are still there except The 9hr of Tsukuba.

You can guarantee if there is one endurance race, it will be a 9hour MX-5 race @ Tsukuba.

I'm almost sure they're locked like in GT5. I guess you need to have all stars in the S-License. Enduros are definitely part of GT since the first game, i really can't imagine they removed them.
Maybe races like the "24 Minutes of Le Mans" are just made for the people which don't drive enduros. But there are definitely enough players which drive them, though not all drive the 24h ones of course. But with the B-Spec like we had it in GT4 it's not really a big deal.

Has anybody thought that the endurance races will be added in the day 1 patch 💡. You know considering that we shouldn't even know that they are included at this point.

Though not realistic. Races under FIA regulations only last 6 hours per driver, while those that aren't and have longer limits are very few in the world and none is represented in any GT game. Actually it happens more in point to point days long races, which will certainly never be in a GT game (thousands of kilometers).
Well I think that explains the reason of B-Spec (At least in GT4)

Back