GT6 Endurance Races

• Thread starter shuunix
  • 96 comments
After having unlocked the S events and running a couple of them it appears that this is what has replaced endurance races. 24 minutes of lemans, 24 minutes of Nurburgring, 10 laps at silverstone, 20 miles at Willow and so on. 9 total races - 27 stars.

Of course it is possible that if they think enough people want them they could add them later via update but as of now it would be logical to assume that the old style endurance races are not part of the game.

Really doesn't bother me that they are not there as I would rather not drive the same track/race for several hours, it just gets boring.

Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List
Gran Turismo 6
' started by azeritursucu, Dec 3, 2013.
◀ Prev 1 3 4 5 6 7

1. fa1con
    PSN:madma92

Dec 30, 2013

SillyBillyP said
    Back on page 1: is this list still not finished (the races only go up to International B)?
    Am I missing something?
    Seems the author isny updating it.i myself am producing a full list along with prizes and should be available tomorrow.
    omnibusse and SillyBillyP like this.

• wicken
      Portugal.png
      Lisbon
      PSN:wickenex

Dec 30, 2013

You guys might find this hard to believe but you can win every S class event on Racing Hards tyres even if it's raining like hell. For example: on the 24 minutes of Nurburgring, I used the BMW Z4 GT3 and I didn't pitted at all on all 3 laps but I reached the finish line nearly out of fuel.

• pmgolf
      Richmond, VA

Dec 30, 2013

I've been all the way through this thread, looking for number of laps per race for the 5 races of the International B GT All-stars Championship. Anyone know them? Thanks.

• fa1con

Dec 30, 2013

pmgolf said
      I've been all the way through this thread, looking for number of laps per race for the 5 races of the International B GT All-stars Championship. Anyone know them? Thanks.
      If i remrmber there is 5 for each race

• Tired Tyres
      United%20Kingdom.png
      West Yorkshire
      PSN:Tired_Tyres

Dec 31, 2013

Stormtrooper217 said
      I don't think anyone has posted the International A events yet, so here they are;

World Circuit Tour
      Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit, Daytona Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari Full Track.

PP: 600 or less
      Tires: Racing: Hard or less

15 Minute Races
      Races: Apricot Hill Raceway, Ascari Full Track, Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

PP: 650 or less

Rainmasters
      Races: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

Categories: Normal car
      Drivetrain: FR, MR, RR

Dream Car Championship
      Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, Cape Ring, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

PP: 720 or less
      Tires: Racing Hard or less

GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter
      Races: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs, Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)

Cars: Racing Kart 125 Shifter

550 PP World Touring Car Championship
      Races: Grand Valley Speedway, Tokyo R246, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

600 PP World Touring Car Championship
      Requires completion of 550 PP World Touring Car Championship.

Super GT300 Championship
      Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D.

PP: 550 or less

Super GT500 Championship
      Requires completion of Super GT300 Championship.

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D

Group GT3 Series
      Races: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Nurburgring GP/F, Suzuka Circuit.

Gran Turismo NASCAR Cup
      Races: Daytona International Speedway, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, High Speed Ring, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

PP: 600 or less (680 or less at Willow Springs, High Speed Ring)
      Power Limiter: 70.0% or less (at Daytona, Motegi, Indianapolis)
      Cars: 2010, 2011, or 2013 NASCAR stock cars

Like the Wind
      Races: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Special Stage Route 7, Special Stage Route X.

PP: 750 or less

GT World Championship

Races: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Nurburgring 24h.

mickoafna said
      Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
      Categorie: Normal car
      Gold prize: 78,070 Cr.

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Tyres: No limitations (use wisely - tyre and fuel depletion are very quick)
      Gold prize: 90,630 Cr.

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 107,280 Cr.

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Gold Prize: 115,910 Cr.

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Gold Prize: 175,240 Cr.

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

Gold prize: 143,490 Cr.

Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 133,130 Cr.

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 123,600 Cr.

24 Minutes of Le Mans : Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

Gold prize: 159,180 Cr.

If this was already written, I do apologize :)
      I can even recommend cars to use in any of these races.
      ^ These are on page 6
      SillyBillyP likes this.

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 4, 2014

I think this might the interesting question, what is the best non-super car (Fully tuned) that suits the below races:

-- Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

-- 24 Minutes of Le Mans

Your answers are highly appreciated!

Regards,

• kekke2000 Premium
      Sweden.png
      Sweden
      PSN:kekke2000

Jan 5, 2014

dididigong said
      I think this might the interesting question, what is the best non-super car (Fully tuned) that suits the below races:

-- 24 Minutes of Le Mans

Regards,
      Non-supercar as in no Huayra type car either?! I don't know if that's possible. In GT5 I had a vision of beating the 24 hours of lemans in an electric car. It is possible with corner cutting in the GT by Citroen Concept. But that is a high performance supercar. Maybe you could tune a Skyline R34 to insane horsepower, but that will still loose a lot of speed in the corners.

• kekke2000 Premium
      Sweden.png
      Sweden

Jan 5, 2014

fa1con said
      I have seen it, but i am producing a detailed list of races with PP settings and all information
      So you have to come second and third too in the championship? sounds annoying :P

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 5, 2014

Hi kekke2000,

Thanks for your answer!

That's right, no Huayra type of car as well, LMP indeed excluded. I have tried Nissan GT-R black edition'12 fully tuned with hard racing tyres, you are absolutely right, the speed is terribly deteriorated at each of the cornering as compared with the opponents. I have managed to secure 5th place with 3 times pit stop. Maybe it is possible by choosing a lighter car with similar spec, so that 2 times pit stop should be sufficient, finally solve the puzzle.

Any lighter car suggestions?

Cheers!

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 5, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have done 7 out of 9 Super Class races with LCC Rocket. Will try it tonight, let you know the outcome soon.

Cheers!​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Tried LCC rocket, I thought I have won the race (24 Minutes of Le Mans - Sarthe) as I have led with 40 seconds at the start of the last lap, fuel ran out during the last lap about 2 & half minutes point. Finally 15th place achieved. Tried 2nd time with with LCC, went to the pit do a quick refill right after the 1st lap, but seriously still have no chance to beat the race with LCC.

Cheers!​

• iainoflo85
      Scotland.png
      Glasgow
      PSN:GTP_iainoflo

Jan 6, 2014

dididigong said
      Hi iainoflo85,

Tried LCC rocket, I thought I have won the race (24 Minutes of Le Mans - Sarthe) as I have led with 40 seconds at the start of the last lap, fuel ran out during the last lap about 2 & half minutes point. Finally 15th place achieved. Tried 2nd time with with LCC, went to the pit do a quick refill right after the 1st lap, but seriously still have no chance to beat the race with LCC.

Cheers!
      Okay. Have you max tuned it?

I don't know where I read that someone else managed it in the Rocket, but most of the S races can be done in that car, I thought it would be a challenge to do Le Mans in it.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Fully max tuned definitely. Traction control set to 1, stability management ON. I think it might be manageable, just didn't turn out for me.​

• iainoflo85
      Scotland.png
      Glasgow

Jan 6, 2014

dididigong said
      Hi iainoflo85,

Fully max tuned definitely. Traction control set to 1, stability management ON. I think it might be manageable, just didn't turn out for me.
      Okay, well don't worry. That car has it's limits.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Sure mate! Thanks for all your answers!

In fact, that's a LMP race, if other cars could beat that, then there wouldn't be a point to set that race at the first place! Just thought I got 7 races out 9 in the super class with LCC, could be very interesting to see if there are any other cars to beat that 2 races, obviously a lot skills got involved.
      iainoflo85 likes this.​

• snoopybg
      Sofia Bulgaria
      PSN:snoopybgsf

Jan 7, 2014

Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!​

• Soran
      PSN:SoranGTR

Jan 7, 2014

Managed to gold Le Mans in a Toyota 7

Circuit de la Sarthe at night with rain + NO FREAKIN HEADLIGHTS AT ALL = AAARRRGGGGHHHHH​

• Brutaka
      United%20States.png
      Chicago
      PSN:Brutaka_GT

Jan 7, 2014

snoopybg said
      Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!
      I've seen it more than once, about 3 times actually. The new tracks are used quite a lot compared to the old ones, and besides, the OP isn't updated with the IA and S events which both contain a race with the Ascari track.​

• ildd
      United%20States.png
      Houston, TX
      PSN:ryandude2448

Jan 8, 2014

snoopybg said
      Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!
      You're more than wrong. Ascari is used in 3 license tests and I think 4 races. Same with Brands Hatch.

So yes, great job PD.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 8, 2014

Soran said

Circuit de la Sarthe at night with rain + NO FREAKIN HEADLIGHTS AT ALL = AAARRRGGGGHHHHH
      You are absolutely RIGHT. NO HEADLIGHTS seriously frustrated me a lot! Tried 3 times at Sarthe in Super Class, nearly blind! couldn't get the gold position at all. You must be skilful!

Wasted nearly 2 million credit on Toyota 7, finally spent another 1,970,000 credit for Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12! as far as I know this is the best LMP, I did lead by 50+ seconds and secured the 1st position effortlessly!​

• Soran

Jan 8, 2014

dididigong said
      You are absolutely RIGHT. NO HEADLIGHTS seriously frustrated me a lot! Tried 3 times at Sarthe in Super Class, nearly blind! couldn't get the gold position at all. You must be skilful!

Wasted nearly 2 million credit on Toyota 7, finally spent another 1,970,000 credit for Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12! as far as I know this is the best LMP, I did lead by 50+ seconds and secured the 1st position effortlessly!
      Lucky for me i left the driving line on, so it helped abit, especially on the Mulsanne Straight and the parts leading to the Porsche Curves which were pitch-black in darkness. I was driving the Toyota 7 like a goddamn railway train :banghead:
      dididigong likes this.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 8, 2014

Soran said
      Lucky for me i left the driving line on, so it helped abit, especially on the Mulsanne Straight and the parts leading to the Porsche Curves which were pitch-black in darkness. I was driving the Toyota 7 like a goddamn railway train :banghead:
      Also the particular laps right before the pit stops, they are worst laps as I can't even follow the train tracks! :banghead: :banghead:

If you would like to have a bit of pleasure on Sarthe with LMP, try the LMP that I have suggested Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12!. You will sing 'I feel good!!'​

• GTCam Premium
      Australia
      PSN:Duffman71

Jan 15, 2014

fa1con said
      I have seen it, but i am producing a detailed list of races with PP settings and all information
      Hey Mate,

Are you still compiling this data?

Cheers​

• skeagracing
      United%20States.png
      us
      PSN:embarrassed:ne1body0

Saturday at 7:45 PM

At Le Mans with the Audi R-18 for the 24 minutes of Le Mans
      Total Time 27:50.106 “Very Slow” as the Best Lap was a 3.:41.147
      GT-6 simulation needs to scratch the name simulation and just go with GT-6. The 24 Minutes of Le Mans is total joke! There is nothing remotely real about this game or this Le Mans race. At the end of lap 6 I was barely ahead by a few seconds in the Audi R-18 (the slowest Le Mans car in the game) all of a sudden all the cars went to the pits and with 1 second on the clock I crossed the start finish line so I had to go one more lap. The insane thing was the cars in the pits never came back out but kept passing each other in the pits..LOL so when I crossed the finish line on lap 7 beginning of lap 8 I lapped the entire field. Every stupid car was one lap down to the R-18 at the finish. As a note to my comment I raced in the SCCA for 32 years!
      Correction in reviewing of the race on replay they did come out but it took them an astronomical 3 minutes and 50 seconds just to get from the pits to the start of the Mulsanne straight when I crossed the finish line.

Anybody has a clue for this???​

My guess is that endurance races are gone:ouch:. Which makes the prospect of B-Spec like GT4's useless.
From what I've learned from GT5 and Kaz that if it's not mentioned anywhere then it's not there, but say nothing to keep people guessing and playing in the hope that someday its will be. Kaz will probably say something about endurances after the official release and say it's something that can be patched in at a later date but they never have any intention of doing such a thing. I think it's their way of getting off of subjects quickly. And then all the wishful thinkers (I hate to say it but GT Fanboys!) will defend PD and Kaz to the hilt like they are gods when all along they (PD) had no intention of doing such a thing in the first place. This kind of thing really f:censored:s people off including myself.
My overall impressions of GT6 are getting lower everyday. I now just wish I'd never pre-ordered it now off of the PSN.:grumpy:

Just my opinion so please don't kill me for it. :scared:

Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List
Gran Turismo 6
' started by azeritursucu, Dec 3, 2013.
◀ Prev 1 3 4 5 6 7

1. fa1con

Dec 30, 2013

SillyBillyP said
    Back on page 1: is this list still not finished (the races only go up to International B)?
    Am I missing something?
    Seems the author isny updating it.i myself am producing a full list along with prizes and should be available tomorrow.
    omnibusse and SillyBillyP like this.

• wicken
      Portugal.png
      Lisbon
      PSN:wickenex

Dec 30, 2013

You guys might find this hard to believe but you can win every S class event on Racing Hards tyres even if it's raining like hell. For example: on the 24 minutes of Nurburgring, I used the BMW Z4 GT3 and I didn't pitted at all on all 3 laps but I reached the finish line nearly out of fuel.

• pmgolf
      Richmond, VA

Dec 30, 2013

• fa1con

Dec 30, 2013

pmgolf said
      If i remrmber there is 5 for each race

• Tired Tyres
      United%20Kingdom.png
      West Yorkshire
      PSN:Tired_Tyres

Dec 31, 2013

Stormtrooper217 said
      I don't think anyone has posted the International A events yet, so here they are;

World Circuit Tour
      Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit, Daytona Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari Full Track.

15 Minute Races
      Races: Apricot Hill Raceway, Ascari Full Track, Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

Rainmasters
      Races: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

Categories: Normal car
      Drivetrain: FR, MR, RR

Dream Car Championship
      Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, Cape Ring, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

PP: 720 or less
      Tires: Racing Hard or less

GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter
      Races: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs, Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)

Cars: Racing Kart 125 Shifter

550 PP World Touring Car Championship

600 PP World Touring Car Championship
      Requires completion of 550 PP World Touring Car Championship.

Super GT300 Championship
      Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D.

PP: 550 or less

Super GT500 Championship
      Requires completion of Super GT300 Championship.

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D

Group GT3 Series
      Races: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Nurburgring GP/F, Suzuka Circuit.

Gran Turismo NASCAR Cup
      Races: Daytona International Speedway, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, High Speed Ring, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

PP: 600 or less (680 or less at Willow Springs, High Speed Ring)
      Power Limiter: 70.0% or less (at Daytona, Motegi, Indianapolis)
      Cars: 2010, 2011, or 2013 NASCAR stock cars

Like the Wind
      Races: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Special Stage Route 7, Special Stage Route X.

GT World Championship

Races: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Nurburgring 24h.

mickoafna said
      Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge

Gold prize: 78,070 Cr.

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Gold prize: 90,630 Cr.

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 107,280 Cr.

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Gold Prize: 115,910 Cr.

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Gold Prize: 175,240 Cr.

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

Gold prize: 143,490 Cr.

Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 133,130 Cr.

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 123,600 Cr.

24 Minutes of Le Mans : Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

Gold prize: 159,180 Cr.

If this was already written, I do apologize :)
      I can even recommend cars to use in any of these races.
      ^ These are on page 6
      SillyBillyP likes this.

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 4, 2014

-- 24 Minutes of Le Mans

Regards,

• kekke2000 Premium
      Sweden.png
      Sweden

Jan 5, 2014

dididigong said

-- 24 Minutes of Le Mans

Regards,
      Non-supercar as in no Huayra type car either?! I don't know if that's possible. In GT5 I had a vision of beating the 24 hours of lemans in an electric car. It is possible with corner cutting in the GT by Citroen Concept. But that is a high performance supercar. Maybe you could tune a Skyline R34 to insane horsepower, but that will still loose a lot of speed in the corners.

• kekke2000 Premium
      Sweden.png
      Sweden

Jan 5, 2014

fa1con said
      So you have to come second and third too in the championship? sounds annoying :P

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 5, 2014

Hi kekke2000,

Thanks for your answer!

That's right, no Huayra type of car as well, LMP indeed excluded. I have tried Nissan GT-R black edition'12 fully tuned with hard racing tyres, you are absolutely right, the speed is terribly deteriorated at each of the cornering as compared with the opponents. I have managed to secure 5th place with 3 times pit stop. Maybe it is possible by choosing a lighter car with similar spec, so that 2 times pit stop should be sufficient, finally solve the puzzle.

Any lighter car suggestions?

Cheers!

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 5, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have done 7 out of 9 Super Class races with LCC Rocket. Will try it tonight, let you know the outcome soon.

Cheers!​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Cheers!​

• iainoflo85
      Scotland.png
      Glasgow

Jan 6, 2014

dididigong said
      Hi iainoflo85,

Cheers!
      Okay. Have you max tuned it?

I don't know where I read that someone else managed it in the Rocket, but most of the S races can be done in that car, I thought it would be a challenge to do Le Mans in it.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Hi iainoflo85,

Fully max tuned definitely. Traction control set to 1, stability management ON. I think it might be manageable, just didn't turn out for me.​

• iainoflo85
      Scotland.png
      Glasgow

Jan 6, 2014

dididigong said
      Hi iainoflo85,

Fully max tuned definitely. Traction control set to 1, stability management ON. I think it might be manageable, just didn't turn out for me.
      Okay, well don't worry. That car has it's limits.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 6, 2014

Sure mate! Thanks for all your answers!

In fact, that's a LMP race, if other cars could beat that, then there wouldn't be a point to set that race at the first place! Just thought I got 7 races out 9 in the super class with LCC, could be very interesting to see if there are any other cars to beat that 2 races, obviously a lot skills got involved.
      iainoflo85 likes this.​

• snoopybg
      Sofia Bulgaria
      PSN:snoopybgsf

Jan 7, 2014

Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!​

• Soran

Jan 7, 2014

Circuit de la Sarthe at night with rain + NO FREAKIN HEADLIGHTS AT ALL = AAARRRGGGGHHHHH​

• Brutaka
      United%20States.png
      Chicago
      PSN:Brutaka_GT

Jan 7, 2014

snoopybg said
      I've seen it more than once, about 3 times actually. The new tracks are used quite a lot compared to the old ones, and besides, the OP isn't updated with the IA and S events which both contain a race with the Ascari track.​

• ildd
      United%20States.png
      Houston, TX
      PSN:ryandude2448

Jan 8, 2014

snoopybg said
      You're more than wrong. Ascari is used in 3 license tests and I think 4 races. Same with Brands Hatch.

So yes, great job PD.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 8, 2014

Soran said

Circuit de la Sarthe at night with rain + NO FREAKIN HEADLIGHTS AT ALL = AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

Wasted nearly 2 million credit on Toyota 7, finally spent another 1,970,000 credit for Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12! as far as I know this is the best LMP, I did lead by 50+ seconds and secured the 1st position effortlessly!​

• Soran

Jan 8, 2014

dididigong said

Wasted nearly 2 million credit on Toyota 7, finally spent another 1,970,000 credit for Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12! as far as I know this is the best LMP, I did lead by 50+ seconds and secured the 1st position effortlessly!
      dididigong likes this.​

• dididigong
      United%20Kingdom.png
      London

Jan 8, 2014

Soran said
      Also the particular laps right before the pit stops, they are worst laps as I can't even follow the train tracks! :banghead: :banghead:

If you would like to have a bit of pleasure on Sarthe with LMP, try the LMP that I have suggested Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12!. You will sing 'I feel good!!'​

• GTCam Premium
      Australia
      PSN:Duffman71

Jan 15, 2014

fa1con said
      Hey Mate,

Are you still compiling this data?

Cheers​

• skeagracing
      United%20States.png
      us
      PSN:embarrassed:ne1body0

Saturday at 7:45 PM

At Le Mans with the Audi R-18 for the 24 minutes of Le Mans
      Total Time 27:50.106 “Very Slow” as the Best Lap was a 3.:41.147
      GT-6 simulation needs to scratch the name simulation and just go with GT-6. The 24 Minutes of Le Mans is total joke! There is nothing remotely real about this game or this Le Mans race. At the end of lap 6 I was barely ahead by a few seconds in the Audi R-18 (the slowest Le Mans car in the game) all of a sudden all the cars went to the pits and with 1 second on the clock I crossed the start finish line so I had to go one more lap. The insane thing was the cars in the pits never came back out but kept passing each other in the pits..LOL so when I crossed the finish line on lap 7 beginning of lap 8 I lapped the entire field. Every stupid car was one lap down to the R-18 at the finish. As a note to my comment I raced in the SCCA for 32 years!
      Correction in reviewing of the race on replay they did come out but it took them an astronomical 3 minutes and 50 seconds just to get from the pits to the start of the Mulsanne straight when I crossed the finish line.

Anybody has a clue for this???​

I just find it a bit of a tease when they have classic endurance circuits like,

Le Mans (24 Hours)
Bathurst (1000kms and 12 hours)
Spa (24 hrs and WEC 6 hours)
Suzuka (SuperGT 1000kms)
Nurburgring (24 hours)

And cars such as,

GT3 spec cars from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, etc
WEC, Audi R18, Toyota TS030, Bentley Speed 8, Mazda 787B etc
Super GT line up (Hopefully soon to include Lexus RC F, and Honda NSX Concept)

It feels like endurance races SHOULD be there

I know that many people hate endurance races and find them boring, but they are an accepted and popular motor racing discipline, so surely for Gran Turismo to be considered a game covering all areas of racing, endurance should be included.
Gamers then can compete in the races that they want to. Sprint or endurance.
I love endurance racing so much, I would even be happy for them to bring fuel usage and tire wear back into Arcade, and let you choose your laps or time (for example 161 laps for the Bathurst 1000kms or 6 hours of Silverstone/Spa etc. Perhaps with the added option for mid race saves.)
I know that you can set laps to 'Infinite' so you can race for your wished length, but without fuel and tire strategy, it just isn't the same.

(Just my thoughts on the subject.)

Last edited:
And there's:

Daytona 500 (NASCAR)
Indy 500 (Formula GT or X2014 Standard)
Daytona 24 Hours (LMPs and GTs)
Britcar 24 Hours (Touring/Road Cars)

And there's:

Daytona 500 (NASCAR)
Indy 500 (Formula GT or X2014 Standard)
Daytona 24 Hours (LMPs and GTs)
Britcar 24 Hours (Touring/Road Cars)

These would be very easy to implement due to the fact that we have just about all the necessary cars needed for this except Daytona protos (which I'm hoping for at some point in gt) and Indy cars but like you said they could do kind of a one off with the redbulls or formula gt.

To add to that it doesn't even have to be part of the career, it could be something like the senna and redbull challenges where they aren't required but they are available.

I thought maybe a seasonal update could also be fun, with leader boards showing how many laps they did with how many stops. Just something to add maybe?

Exactly, guys. That's my point.

It's all there, Cars and circuits, surely it wouldn't even need too big an update to put it in place.

Let's hope it happens soon.

Back