GT6 Endurance Races

• Thread starter shuunix
  • 96 comments
I'm almost sure they're locked like in GT5. I guess you need to have all stars in the S-License. Enduros are definitely part of GT since the first game, i really can't imagine they removed them.
Maybe races like the "24 Minutes of Le Mans" are just made for the people which don't drive enduros. But there are definitely enough players which drive them, though not all drive the 24h ones of course. But with the B-Spec like we had it in GT4 it's not really a big deal.

I'll guess we just have to wait and see if people unlocks it at some point. With B-spec like in GT4 yes there is no big deal. Btw do you know if there is b-spec in gt6 same way they had in gt4?

I'll guess we just have to wait and see if people unlocks it at some point. With B-spec like in GT4 yes there is no big deal. Btw do you know if there is b-spec in gt6 same way they had in gt4?

it has been confirmed that the B-Spec in GT6 won't be seperated like in GT5, so we can use it like in GT4.

My guess is that endurance races are gone:ouch:. Which makes the prospect of B-Spec like GT4's useless.
From what I've learned from GT5 and Kaz that if it's not mentioned anywhere then it's not there, but say nothing to keep people guessing and playing in the hope that someday its will be. Kaz will probably say something about endurances after the official release and say it's something that can be patched in at a later date but they never have any intention of doing such a thing. I think it's their way of getting off of subjects quickly. And then all the wishful thinkers (I hate to say it but GT Fanboys!) will defend PD and Kaz to the hilt like they are gods when all along they (PD) had no intention of doing such a thing in the first place. This kind of thing really f:censored:s people off including myself.
My overall impressions of GT6 are getting lower everyday. I now just wish I'd never pre-ordered it now off of the PSN.:grumpy:

Just my opinion so please don't kill me for it. :scared:

I'll make a petition, I'd go to Japan to talk to Kaz himself about this. But GT without crazy and barely poitless endurances isn't GT.

Quite frankly, if endurance races were not going to be included PD would't have bothered mapping the stars and constellations for Le Mans and the Nurburgring. We know already the game isn't complete by virtue of new features being announced yesterday that they don't have in their leaked games. So its a completely useless pointless argument until we have the game on Friday post patch and start playing.

My guess is that endurance races are gone:ouch:. Which makes the prospect of B-Spec like GT4's useless.

Just my opinion so please don't kill me for it. :scared:

I won't kill you but I think they are in GT6. ;)
Endurance has always been a part of the GT-series, I can't see it being removed.

There is hope people.

i1zI0aaBzxbVu.jpg

There is room for two more squares under National A and Super in this picture.

But, all stars and races are accounted for, so what gives?

Star completion bonuses called Rally and Endurance?

It is.... possible.

I want to see an editor for own racing series. The money you win should be generated automatic. It should depend from the track, number of laps and the PP class of the cars.
Then i would create awesome own enduro races :D!

Last edited:
Endurance can`t be gone... Is one of the only features GT has against the competition... And like some said, if they build a new weather/time simulator, why in hell wouldn`t they add endurance races? Guys the game hasn`t even got official released. I still believe it`s to soon to start making facts, let`s just wait until the game gets released and day 1 patched!! ;)

There is hope people.

i1zI0aaBzxbVu.jpg

There is room for two more squares under National A and Super in this picture.

But, all stars and races are accounted for, so what gives?

Star completion bonuses called Rally and Endurance?

It is.... possible.

I see version 1.01 is there an update?

I want to know where the picture is from because it also has Vision GT as well:odd:

And also 6,000,000 credits.

Though not realistic. Races under FIA regulations only last 6 hours per driver, while those that aren't and have longer limits are very few in the world and none is represented in any GT game. Actually it happens more in point to point days long races, which will certainly never be in a GT game (thousands of kilometers).
who
cares

let me race 24hours

Dont worry guyes, likes someone above said before, no point on having this real life time with sun going up and down and stars moving on the right place @ night if there aren't 24h races and this stuff was confirmed so ;)
Endurance races will ALWAYS be in GT

Dont worry guyes, likes someone above said before, no point on having this real life time with sun going up and down and stars moving on the right place @ night if there aren't 24h races and this stuff was confirmed so ;)
Endurance races will ALWAYS be in GT

youmustbenewhere.meme

That sounds exactly like one of the bonehead decisions PD would make.

Euhm no? GT fan sinds the beginning and go look for yourself then on the official GT page, or go to youtube to scroll trough some vids

Than you should be used to decisions like modeling day/night to insane levels only to have no enduros. It's just like including rally and hill climb cars, than neglecting to add any proper tracks for either one.

In GT4 there are a lot of races and events, until the dealership brands have events, i toke months to got 100% complete, i hope that the carreer mode on gt6 have a lot of events

Than you should be used to decisions like modeling day/night to insane levels only to have no enduros. It's just like including rally and hill climb cars, than neglecting to add any proper tracks for either one.

Or having NASCAR only to have Daytona and Indy.

I remember when the planitary thingy was anounced the 24 hour le mans race was specifically quoted to be stunning because of the stars at night.

After having unlocked the S events and running a couple of them it appears that this is what has replaced endurance races. 24 minutes of lemans, 24 minutes of Nurburgring, 10 laps at silverstone, 20 miles at Willow and so on. 9 total races - 27 stars.

Of course it is possible that if they think enough people want them they could add them later via update but as of now it would be logical to assume that the old style endurance races are not part of the game.

Really doesn't bother me that they are not there as I would rather not drive the same track/race for several hours, it just gets boring.

Latest Posts

Back