GT6 Endurance Series |2 Spots Left | Next Race 29/12/13 9:30 PM GMTOpen 

What weather changeability do the tracks need? (Vote for all tracks at once)

• Total voters
Hi there everyone. I'd like to join.

GTP_L_Hamilton

Car: Not sure yet. Still testing.

When are practice rooms usually up? I'd like to test more online.

It's good to see some more interest. For those wishing to sign up don't forget cars such as the N24 Scirocco, the N24 Toyota 86 and the older GT3 cars are eligible such as the 2009 R8 LMS or the Gillet Vertigo. Also remember to put down your team name when you decide which car you will be using.

It's good to see some more interest. For those wishing to sign up don't forget cars such as the N24 Scirocco, the N24 Toyota 86 and the older GT3 cars are eligible such as the 2009 R8 LMS or the Gillet Vertigo. Also remember to put down your team name when you decide which car you will be using.

Maybe you should include a list of eligible cars in the OP so people can try them out before deciding. I mean I didn't know the Vertigo was eligible to be honest and the Scirocco and GT86 just seemed too slow, although they're great cars to drive.

Maybe you should include a list of eligible cars in the OP so people can try them out before deciding. I mean I didn't know the Vertigo was eligible to be honest and the Scirocco and GT86 just seemed too slow, although they're great cars to drive.

If anyone chooses the Scirocco or the GT86 I will change theirs specs to be equal with the GT3 cars to avoid creating another class for slower cars. Also with the Gillet Vertigo it did in fact race in GT3 but if anyone chooses it it will need to be made equal with the current GT3 cars because the specs in GT6 for that car must surely be wrong. Also thanks for telling me that it was not clear what cars were eligible so I will put a list in the OP.

When are practice rooms usually up? I'd like to test more online.

There is no certain time for practice rooms but if I open one I will post in the thread saying what the room number is.

I guess I joined the room late, saw it in the server browser and thought it might be you but I didn't see you in there,

I guess I joined the room late, saw it in the server browser and thought it might be you but I didn't see you in there,
I wouldn't have been the right room because I left while I was on my own so the room would have closed. And also I have a new teammate so Z4 GT3 is unavailable.

I'm just curious, how are the GT86 and VW GT3 cars? Or are there multiple classes? (I don't see that posted in the OP) anyways, I can't commit 100%, but I'm interested.

PSN: macospet1
Car: TBA

I'm just curious, how are the GT86 and VW GT3 cars? Or are there multiple classes? (I don't see that posted in the OP) anyways, I can't commit 100%, but I'm interested.

PSN: macospet1
Car: TBA

Thanks for signing up. You are right that the GT86 and the Scirocco are not GT3 cars but the OP states that 'All cars participants use must be exact to the FIA GT3 specifications. Any other cars participants wish to use must be race cars that have been used in the real 2013 edition of at least one of the races.' Sorry if you didn't understand as it probably isn't that clear but if a car someone wants to use isn't a GT3 car but has raced in one of the real life 2013 editions of these races they may but it will need to be made equal with the GT3 cars therefore making it 'exact to the FIA GT3 specifications'.

Is the Ford GT race car not in the new game? Isn't that a GT3 car?

The Ford GT race car isn't a GT3 car, it is just PD's own Ford GT race car so it isn't eligible. It is similar to the Z06 LM and ZR1 LM corvettes in GT6.

Thanks for signing up. You are right that the GT86 and the Scirocco are not GT3 cars but the OP states that 'All cars participants use must be exact to the FIA GT3 specifications. Any other cars participants wish to use must be race cars that have been used in the real 2013 edition of at least one of the races.' Sorry if you didn't understand as it probably isn't that clear but if a car someone wants to use isn't a GT3 car but has raced in one of the real life 2013 editions of these races they may but it will need to be made equal with the GT3 cars therefore making it 'exact to the FIA GT3 specifications'.

The Ford GT race car isn't a GT3 car, it is just PD's own Ford GT race car so it isn't eligible. It is similar to the Z06 LM and ZR1 LM corvettes in GT6.
So the GT86 and Scirocco aren't GT3 cars but can compete. And the Ford GT technically isn't a GT3 car(although I'm sure it can't be all that different from the real life GT3 car) but can't compete? Doesn't make sense honestly.

I'd like to run in the Nismo GT3 base model (red). I'd join the Schulze, but like I said, I won't be able to make the Spa race. So I don't want him to be left without team mate there :)

So the GT86 and Scirocco aren't GT3 cars but can compete. And the Ford GT technically isn't a GT3 car(although I'm sure it can't be all that different from the real life GT3 car) but can't compete? Doesn't make sense honestly.
You have a good point. If you could help me spec the Ford GT LM and the Corvette Z06 LM I will get rid of the GT86 and the Scirocco.

Safety car driver
PSN: Bsholmes1993
Just let me know what car you want me to use, would prefer to use trophy car cause its easy to drive

Do you guys need an experienced and certified (via. Safety Car Club) Safety Car driver? I may be able to do it.

EDIT: I understand someone else just asked for that privilege. My apologies to him.

I will use the R8 as the pace car just let me know of anything else that needs to be done during practice and qualifying

Last edited:
Do you guys need an experienced and certified (via. Safety Car Club) Safety Car driver? I may be able to do it.

EDIT: I understand someone else just asked for that privilege. My apologies to him.
I will let Bsholmes do it as he offered first and I'm being a safety car driver wouldn't be that hard.

I will use the R8 as the pace car just let me know of anything else that needs to be done during practice and qualifying
Nothing needs to be done in practice or qualifying you will only be needed in the race.

Im keen for this series 100%....ill take the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11. may have another friend who will be keen too. Ill get him to create an account and register tonight. Were both clean and fast...

PSN: Jum Jum Jum Jum

I will let Bsholmes do it as he offered first and I'm being a safety car driver wouldn't be that hard.

Nothing needs to be done in practice or qualifying you will only be needed in the race.

Hi F1WC , im super keen for this mate, how do i secure my spot. Ill take the SLS, but am happy to change is needed.

Thanks

Hi F1WC , im super keen for this mate, how do i secure my spot. Ill take the SLS, but am happy to change is needed.

Thanks

Sounds great, but if you choose the SLS your friend will have to choose another car as another person is using an SLS. Check the OP for the cars with two spots left if you want to be his teammate.

Sounds great, but if you choose the SLS your friend will have to choose another car as another person is using an SLS. Check the OP for the cars with two spots left if you want to be his teammate.

Hi f1wc, if I choose the 86" gazoo etc, what will be the pp limit? The r8 ultra is very unbalanced..

Hi f1wc, if I choose the 86" gazoo etc, what will be the pp limit? The r8 ultra is very unbalanced..
The pp limit would be around 600 but the GT86 may be swapped for the Ford GT LM or Corvette Z06 LM. The R8 is horrible to drive but no one has to use it if they don't want to.

The pp limit would be around 600 but the GT86 may be swapped for the Ford GT LM or Corvette Z06 LM. The R8 is horrible to drive but no one has to use it if they don't want to.[/quote

Ok thanks mate, me and my friend F6TYPHOON will both take the ZO6 LM as a team. I will getting mate to register with GTP

Back