GT6 Endurance Series |2 Spots Left | Next Race 29/12/13 9:30 PM GMTOpen 

What weather changeability do the tracks need? (Vote for all tracks at once)

• Total voters
One question: if the room allows tuning for certain cars to be up to GT3 spec, how can we be sure that no-one tunes their GT3 cars? (talking about parts that don't increase your PP, but get you an advantage: customizable gear box, customizable suspension,...)

Also, it might be useful to put in the OP to check if you have intermediate and rain tyres on your car. They don't seem to come by default anymore with a set of slick racing tyres.

Hi!

I'm interested in this endurance series and i'd like to drive the R8 LMS Ultra 2012 (Team Phoenix)

GT Planet: Dany_CL
PSN: Dany_CL

This one seems very interesting. Ima give it a try.
PSN: MCR-Ishox
GTP: Tacobell18
Car: Nissan GT-R Nisimo GT3 Base Model '13
Color: Purple

I'm trying to figure this 9:30 GMT in brazilian time...
In Sao Paulo it would be 7:30 pm.

Also thanks for everyone who has signed up but everyone needs to be in a team with a team name or else you be able to participate in the teams championship.

One question: if the room allows tuning for certain cars to be up to GT3 spec, how can we be sure that no-one tunes their GT3 cars? (talking about parts that don't increase your PP, but get you an advantage: customizable gear box, customizable suspension,...)

Also, it might be useful to put in the OP to check if you have intermediate and rain tyres on your car. They don't seem to come by default anymore with a set of slick racing tyres.

Everyone is allowed to tune the gearbox, suspension and aerodynamics to their needs and driving style but power and weight must be kept stock. I don't think I need to put to check if your car has rain tyres in the OP because that is not my problem and I'm sure everyone will realise that they need them.

Last edited:
I don't think I need to put to check if your car has rain tyres in the OP because that is not my problem and I'm sure everyone will realise that they need them.

Not too sure about that. In GT5 you got them by default, and as GT6 is still new to everyone, not everyone might realize it. If people forget about them, it won't only ruin their race, but also take the fun out for others.

I'm just saying this because in an endurance I ran in last weekend, 2/3 of the field didn't have rain tires...
I'm trying to be proactive here and put a warning up for everyone, or the race might fall into the water for half the field...

Not too sure about that. In GT5 you got them by default, and as GT6 is still new to everyone, not everyone might realize it. If people forget about them, it won't only ruin their race, but also take the fun out for others.

I'm just saying this because in an endurance I ran in last weekend, 2/3 of the field didn't have rain tires...
I'm trying to be proactive here and put a warning up for everyone, or the race might fall into the water for half the field...
Good point mate...

Sorry I didn't realise how much of a problem this was. Before the race starts I will ask everyone if they have wet weather tyres to make sure no one is caught out.

Team name: "Bilstein Team Phoenix"

Wowbagger, do you agree with this name? Something like an Audi Sport satellite team :P

Car : Audi R8 LMS- Team Oreca '10

Team Name: Team Audi Sport

Also Macospet won't be racing in this series, he said.

Last edited:
Specs for Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) LM- 568pp 500 hp 1290 kg

It will not be as fast as the GT3 cars on the straights but will make it up in the corners.

4:30 PM EST for me. I'm playing golf today. Probably be finished around 3-ish. I'm sure I'll make this.

Im going to use the Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01 as the offical pace cars as it has light which will make it easier to see I night just let me know if you want me to show up early.

The room will open up in 1 hour and 15 minutes at 9:30 GMT. Sorry for taking so long to respond because in Australia it is the morning and I just woke up.

I will put the room number in the thread when I open it up.

Also could everyone read throught the OP again so the event will run smoothly.

Back