GT6 Endurance Series |2 Spots Left | Next Race 29/12/13 9:30 PM GMTOpen 

What weather changeability do the tracks need? (Vote for all tracks at once)

• Total voters
Just to let everyone know, the weather will be 60% and the track water will also be 60% so it's looking like it could be a wet race but there will also be 10 changeability so it might clear before qualifying.

Why even try F1 nobody is even going to join they thought the first race is a joke and are pissed off you wasted there time

Unlucky about the connection issues. Hope it will be fixed. What actually got annoying is the lack of maturity by some people that couldnt read the rules and started hitting people.

Seriously. No planning whatsoever. No one knew the specs of each car which we found to be so unfair. Massive testing needs to be done and planning without a doubt was not done. I'd read up on some of PURE's race thread and see how it's done.

Seriously. No planning whatsoever. No one knew the specs of each car which we found to be so unfair. Massive testing needs to be done and planning without a doubt was not done. I'd read up on some of PURE's race thread and see how it's done.
Wow...what an absolute joke and waste of my time. Get rid of the qualifying format you tried, get rid of the rolling start. Good luck on the 12th

The planning was fine. The connection problems were what destroyed it. It would have been fine if I was able to host. I had all the specs written down but it was hard to communicate exactly what I wanted through the chat. I blame what happened on my s*** internet and bugs with GT6.

Thats that problem right there you cant have bad internet and host a 1.5 hour race you need to have perfect internet so that people can connect to you without lag. You need to upgrade your internet and learn how to better set up a league such as instead of an 1 hour long 1 car at a time qualifying. Do a 20 or 30 min qualifying where everyone is qualifying at the same time experincing same time and weather.

Thats that problem right there you cant have bad internet and host a 1.5 hour race you need to have perfect internet so that people can connect to you without lag. You need to upgrade your internet and learn how to better set up a league such as instead of an 1 hour long 1 car at a time qualifying. Do a 20 or 30 min qualifying where everyone is qualifying at the same time experincing same time and weather.
It would have only been 30 mins for qualifying if it ran smoothly. If my series was set up badly no one would have joined, it was just the connection problems that ruined it.
I'm lefting the series.
Ok I will take you out.

im trying to tell you that you should have those whats to say next race this happens again its pointless just cancell the series

You have a ZERO bar CONNECTION on your lobby its terrible even with my crappy wireless connection which I wasnt using for the race can get at least a 1 bar. You need to have an internetr connection that never has problems my point is again YOU NEED TO GET A INTERNET CONNECTION THAT HAS ZERO PROBLEMS SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!

You have a ZERO bar CONNECTION on your lobby its terrible even with my crappy wireless connection which I wasnt using for the race can get at least a 1 bar. You need to have an internetr connection that never has problems my point is again YOU NEED TO GET A INTERNET CONNECTION THAT HAS ZERO PROBLEMS SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!
Was it that bad? I suppose I shouldn't host anymore races then:(.

Glad I only spent 1.5 hrs wasting my time and went to bed...

That line is enough for me to vent the dissappointment, in the mean time I had a night of sleep to calm my nerves down ;)

I think there's no need to start bashing F1WC, although I understand everyone's frustration very well. It all looked nice on paper, but he misjudged the importance of a good and steady internet connection and underestimated the difficulties of not running as the game intended. Still, I'm very happy that folks like F1WC spend a lot of time in setting up series as this, to provide all of us a nice online racing experience. Too bad it didn't work out this time, but keep in mind that he did everything with best intentions.

So I guess lessons learned is:
1. Don't host if you have a terrible internet connection
2. Try to stay within the game's qualifying options as much as possible to avoid a mess (both in quali as at the race start)
3. If running a GT3 spec league, stay with GT3 spec and don't allow other cars in without excessive testing. Ideal would be bone stock and actual GT3 rules (i.e. no customizable gearboxes and suspension), so the 'tuning prohibited' option can be enabled. Pace car can always be changed to a spec car with a colour that stands out.

That being said I think there's another issue with the set race rules in the OP: you can't enforce people to only use a limited number of tyre sets. During a pit stop you can't choose to not change them, so if you have to make too many stops because you need to have damage repaired, you would automatically DQ yourself...

I'll pass for the Nürburgring race, as it would become too late into the night with the least of delays.
If there are still enough candidates on Jan 12 for the Bathurst retry, and if above issues have been resolved, I'm up for it.

Last edited:
Back