GT6 FAQs

I know the answer to my question will undoubtedly be on lots of threads but seeing as it is just a short query I thought it would be quicker just to ask. What is the prize car for getting all the stars in career mode ?

Doesn't matter now, I found out its the Audi s1 which I already have by getting the anniversary edition. Oh well it doesn't hurt to have a spare lol .

Ok I know this is my 3rd post in a row (do I get a trophy lol) but I remember there being a raise the difficulty level type of cheat on a previous gt game (gt 3 I think) I was wondering , well more like wishing there was a one hidden in gt 6 ?

did any one hear or see any information given by Jordan on how to get a million credits? he was supposed to tell us how to get a million credits on the broadcast Wednesday evening. I watched it, but didn't see or hear anything about how to get a million credits. It was supposed to be a give-away?

Last edited:
in order to get 100% you have to gold everything? mine stuck at 97%, i have silver in moon challenge and silver/broze at some coffee brakes

in order to get 100% you have to gold everything? mine stuck at 97%, i have silver in moon challenge and silver/broze at some coffee brakes
Coffee Breaks don't count, but I think you have to gold everything.
Why don't all the original tracks have a reverse option? IE Cape ring
My guess is that it's just ridiculously long and dangerous to drive backwards.

2398990-2972342158-_zps9bb4ecf2.jpg

Hello, I've got a question to a serious problem:
I can't really play GT6 online. I can play for around 30minutes (that's the maximum) and after that my game/console just freezes for no reason. When I first got GT6 I had issues to race without lagging, then I had issues with even joining a lobby and now that the lagging problem and the joining problem (mostly) are gone I can't play online without my game/console freezing. I really have no idea what I can do to get GT6 running online. I never had any of those problems in GT5, maybe with joining a lobby from time to time but that's it.

Does anyone of you have an idea what the problem could be and how I could get rid of it?
Playing online with my friends again was the only reason why I even bought GT6 :(

Hello, I've got a question to a serious problem:
I can't really play GT6 online. I can play for around 30minutes (that's the maximum) and after that my game/console just freezes for no reason. When I first got GT6 I had issues to race without lagging, then I had issues with even joining a lobby and now that the lagging problem and the joining problem (mostly) are gone I can't play online without my game/console freezing. I really have no idea what I can do to get GT6 running online. I never had any of those problems in GT5, maybe with joining a lobby from time to time but that's it.

Does anyone of you have an idea what the problem could be and how I could get rid of it?
Playing online with my friends again was the only reason why I even bought GT6 :(
Have you look at you online lobby settings.

Last edited:
Back