GT6 FAQs

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me.I am considering buying a wheel but as I also have a ps4 I need to know which wheels are compatible with both consoles. I believe gt 6 is probably ps3' s "swansong" game but it doesn't make economic sense to buy one just for this one game however great it may be.

does anyone know if we can reset the settings of a car and bring back the originals?
not that I know of. unless you have one of your A, B, or C settings untouched? or if you write them down before changing them? On some cars, when you can purchase upgrades, you can go back to the original and reset defaults that way.

not that I know of. unless you have one of your A, B, or C settings untouched? or if you write them down before changing them? On some cars, when you can purchase upgrades, you can go back to the original and reset defaults that way.
for instance on suspension; if you purchase full suspension, you can select the original (normal) suspension and it will reset to default after you select the full suspension again. does that make sense?

the same for other items where an upgrade can be purchased. On some cars however, you can't upgrade them, so you lose your default setting once you change the settings.

Question:

In the "Car Details" window, one of the options is "Update Car Image(s)". When would I choose this function?

1. What are the differences between "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time variable)" and "Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 (weather/time variable)"?

2. Furthermore, what are the differences between "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time fixed)" and "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time variable)" aside from the fact that you can change the time and weather in one of them?

3. I know you can accelerate time progression, but can you freeze time progression in the layouts with variable time?

1. What are the differences between "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time variable)" and "Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 (weather/time variable)"?

2. Furthermore, what are the differences between "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time fixed)" and "Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (weather/time variable)" aside from the fact that you can change the time and weather in one of them?

3. I know you can accelerate time progression, but can you freeze time progression in the layouts with variable time?
1. Different year, different ads, slightly different layout.
2. Nothing.
3. Yes.

Silly question, in the garage. All cars are listed in date used. How can i permanently have it as date acquired?

Graze mille
:gtpflag:

Silly question, in the garage. All cars are listed in date used. How can i permanently have it as date acquired?

Graze mille
:gtpflag:
can't chose it permanently, only temporary ..on the car list press square and select your option..

prego ;)

Question about free run.
When I pick a car that comes with SH tyres and I choose to drive with CM tyres (driving options or settings, does not matter), the replay afterwards will show 'SH'. I'm sure that display is wrong, but hold on, after viewing the replay now the car does have SH again. What are the conditions for this happening? Does it happen in other game modes too?

One thing I did notice: if I pick grippier (SM to be exact) tyres, they display correctly in the replay and do not get changed back to SH either.

Hi all. Picking up a PS3 and GT6 soon I hope.

I've looked around but am not sure about something: Are there any LHD Miatas in GT6? LHD 3rd gen RX-7? Supras?
Looking thru the forums I'm not sure if people are complaining about lack of LHD for certain variants or entire model lines. Thanks.

Hi all. Picking up a PS3 and GT6 soon I hope.

I've looked around but am not sure about something: Are there any LHD Miatas in GT6? LHD 3rd gen RX-7? Supras?
Looking thru the forums I'm not sure if people are complaining about lack of LHD for certain variants or entire model lines. Thanks.

I'm guessing the answer is no. I looked thru most of the pictures here -> http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php?start=550
...and it seems that they are all right hand drive.

Silly question. But what view do most people use. Been using 1st view but now I'm starting to like the 3rd view. Also been playing since 1st game. At 99%

Silly question. But what view do most people use. Been using 1st view but now I'm starting to like the 3rd view. Also been playing since 1st game. At 99%
I use 3rd person view a lot. 1st person and hood/bumper view are the most popular though.

I have searched for the answer to this question with no luck so far. Is there a way to see the total number of participants in any given seasonal event? It would be nice to know how many other drivers you are competing against. Thanks

I have searched for the answer to this question with no luck so far. Is there a way to see the total number of participants in any given seasonal event? It would be nice to know how many other drivers you are competing against. Thanks

What I have done in the past is to wait a while until a decent number of people have probably tried it, and then do a snail pace lap. Try to get the slowest lap in the world and then check your ranking. To get the actual slowest, you have to stop for a sleep a few times.

Silly question: I'm starting to tune my car and wondering for the drivetrain transmission: decreasing values in gears, does that make the car accelerate faster but with less of a top speed in that gear or is it the other way around?

Back